**RaghaVi FF: The Seasons Of Life** - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Inner_Voice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -vandy-

me first

will read and get back to it

edit add

a very short part sneha...next time u better give a longer updtπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i liked how u introduced sia into raghav and krish's life...
i'm sure komal had an ulterior motive wen she took the decision...

i actually wanted sia to stay in raghav's house...but its oki...lets see wat happens in future!

thanx for the updt btw😊

Thanks Vandy Di πŸ€—
The next part will be posted soon... hopefully that would do with this being a short one. πŸ˜†

U said it right Di... Lets see what happens in future.

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh sneha... first of all my apologies for not have read the first two parts.. but I am glad I did not read those before today! I dont think I could have waited for u to update the 2nd and 3rd part after reading the first part! So in way it is good that i missed them before todayπŸ˜†

The first part had me in tears... What a perfectly beautiful family that was and what a tragic end to it! Honestly Raghav might have a full life... he might find the love, .. he might smile again but life will never be the same for him! He grew up suddenly.. into a mature, responsible adult in a matter of few hours!! That is not going to be easy!

Loved how komal knew what would hurt raghav in his full life in the future and asked him to leave!

I hope you will have flash backs of the bhabhi-devar in the future story. I would love to read about them!

Must say you are indeed very talented!

Thanks for the update and the PM!

Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

That was really sweet Sneha. Really sweet. πŸ€—

Thanks Sri πŸ€—... For finding it sweet n commenting πŸ˜‰
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
will wait for the next part sneha
y don't u put up an index
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Oh sneha... first of all my apologies for not have read the first two parts.. but I am glad I did not read those before today! I dont think I could have waited for u to update the 2nd and 3rd part after reading the first part! So in way it is good that i missed them before todayπŸ˜†

The first part had me in tears... What a perfectly beautiful family that was and what a tragic end to it! Honestly Raghav might have a full life... he might find the love, .. he might smile again but life will never be the same for him! He grew up suddenly.. into a mature, responsible adult in a matter of few hours!! That is not going to be easy!

Loved how komal knew what would hurt raghav in his full life in the future and asked him to leave!

I hope you will have flash backs of the bhabhi-devar in the future story. I would love to read about them!

Must say you are indeed very talented!

Thanks for the update and the PM!

Glad that u spared the time to read it.. from the start... πŸ˜ƒ

I heave a sigh of relief when u say it touched ur heart... and the way u beautifully worded it.

The Past, the memories,are always a part of the present and the future... so yes you may see a few such flash backs.

*hides behind the sofa* (betty style)

Will keep u updated dear... n before i conclude ... here πŸ€—
Originally posted by: -vandy-

will wait for the next part sneha

y don't u put up an index

Ok Di... The next part will be updated soon... can i add in HOPEFULLY

Index as in regarding the chapters?
stephenie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Di u r asking worth the read?

U R FRIGGING AWESOME!
Really can't express what ur FF has effects on me...BUT its really very very touching.As always your updates are wonderful, as you express each character's thoughts and feelings flawlessly with beautiful words.
Sometimes I think why don't the CVs come up at IF, read ur FF, copy paste in there productions and woala you are appointed for this story writing!...How dreamy that would be?😍

Again a laudable effort di!Keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chechi i just scanned through!
will read it properly on aug 15😳

FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chechi i jus scanned through!!!
will read properly and will get back😳
suha16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved the update ❀️...but you forgot to pm me πŸ˜”...can wait for your next update!!πŸ˜ƒ