WU 6/7/12: Siddhi finds Rohit alive !!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wow, that was quick😲 Almost like you wanted to get it over & done withπŸ˜†

Thanks Maria.πŸ€—
Originally posted by Fariyal

Wow, that was quick😲 Almost like you wanted to get it over & done withπŸ˜†

Thanks Maria.πŸ€—

shukr hain tera post padha else would have duplicated the replyπŸ˜›. Waise Maria you need a πŸ€—for this crap fest
Edited by BHAVI1972 - 11 years ago
Thanx for beautiful quick update...
Thanks guys... Just started writing it while watching the episode.. always i would be lost in Kunal or SiNal scene and write update late.. πŸ˜³ But didn't want to waste time and spoil my sleep for this πŸ˜† And not feeling well as well.. So just finished it fast..πŸ˜‰
thank u for the written update...😊😊
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Thanks guys... Just started writing it while watching the episode.. always i would be lost in Kunal or SiNal scene and write update late.. πŸ˜³ But didn't want to waste time and spoil my sleep for this πŸ˜† And not feeling well as well.. So just finished it fast..πŸ˜‰
Thanks Maria,that was quick update considering how long we both usually take to do the update.πŸ˜†.That shows how easy as well as difficult it has become to update such crap fest.

Rest well,Take care.😊
Thank you for the WU Edited by Ria123 - 11 years ago
Thanks for the WU Maria πŸ€—

All of sudden Siddhi comes to knw abt Rohit...Without any Planned Moment.. well let's see How will she Prove that Rohit is alive..

Bt one thing i m missing and that is Kunal fighting the case...