| WU 06.07.2012 - Pankhuri To Go To Mumbai |

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

oyyy!!!!!!! jaldee jaldee update kar warnaa 
i will cry πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­

love you swetutuuu
Originally posted by payalibm

oyyy!!!!!!! jaldee jaldee update kar warnaa 
i will cry πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­

love you swetutuuu

Updated <3 Tough episodeπŸ˜†
Thanks for tye lovely update:)
hey!swettuuu lovely episode...
i cant ever do update like you all...
kudoss πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘

well regrading episode i was little sad as it dint turned out as i thought might be with past episode they showed...

PART  THAT  DIDNT DO WELL WITH  MY  POV 

1) pankhuri decision not to say anything and left it to family...yes she has been given the fully right and in some ways what she said even i would have said same... but definatley i dont want my daughter to do what pankhuri did...i wanted her to say yes she wants to go... no doubt ... but alone i cant go and its against our tradition and culture and more over who wants to go with stranger like that... so yeh she wants to go but she let her family decide the last word and she happy with it...now she could say that...she keeping respect of her thought and give full right and respect to family also

2) dadaji decision of ring cermony... and leting it leave to adi to decide...yes adi said he will decide but its soem thing about elders to talk to and decide...he is amn of deep thought and understanding how can he forget he has given fredom to pankuri but yet he is the last word so cant it be same with adi...he let the mater rest by saying we will say all this to adi and he will talk and all...even if adi knew about cermnoneys and all ... still hwo can you acpect a boy to talk about it with his family and bride side dosent even bother to consult groom family... this i ditn got it...yes later they will creat hopa hopa for this misunderstanding...but mis understanding could be created in another sence too...taking the help of such a cermony and showing adi so stupid ke dosent even know about it and agreeing to it is quit nunsesetic

3)this rishta was brought by panditji...and in general pandit keep eye on such thing...where the heck is he...

4) avantika...cant she think of anything beyond money and prestige...man whats her problem is in life...why does she thinks her self as princess dianaa...ki evry body will look into her and try to do or act as she does...man she is realy a messy character with no heart...

what i liked about in todays serial

1) pankhuri knew about all dosent want her to go...and she did exctly that by keeping aside her wishes and thoughts to give family hapiness and keeping their emoptions formost

2) mamaji...this was complete shoking for me... he understood her need ... and i am moved by his love for pankhuri... this kind of love and undestanding is rare and that too to find in mamaji ... i was moved by his understanding of her pain and thinking of a way out to send her to mumbai and ... leting dadaji know about pankhuri and her emotions...hatss off to you mamaji

3)dadaji saying how come he dint come up with such a brilliant idea of cermoney...well cermony in not my point...my point is him so easily acepting he couldnt think about it is what amazes me...if a elderly person in home who is taking full decision of family maters is such a clear mind person then no doubt member will have deep respct and love for evry one in family and including outseiders too...

4) dadaji know he has the last word to say...yet he called evry member and ask their openion and giave equal rights to evry single member of the family...and most of all whose life is depend on that decision he dint forgot to ask her...pankhuri...what she wants as its her right too

5) adi father...this man is above money and knows the menaing of family and what it should the place..yes he kid around laugh around...but in todays hetic life then i will say he is the only one leaving the life fully even with pain around...i loved when he went all serizz and practically was about to take avntika head off for calling the pain tuchaa...he really love adi and understand adi's enotions and need...

so in all lovely episode...wiht all masalaa in it
cv's are atm doing fav job of story line and actors are doing fantastic job πŸ‘

ps -  FEEL   FREE  TO  THROW  SHOES  TOMATOES  SANDELS  POTATO  TOWARDS ME 😍...OHK GUYS ... I AM  READY  TO  CATCH  ALL β­οΈ

GET... SET ...  GO πŸ€’

Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago
Thankies for the written update

Very detailed indeed :)
Thanks for the lovely updateπŸ‘

thanks a lot for the update...