~* PSH Update 6th July Gulabia Rocks*~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 thanks for update aarti😊
yeah u r right about today's epi too good !! and i don't think u missed anything !!👍🏼
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Aarathi for the quick update today I missed as we had rains and dish connection is not working properly and i did not see it except here and there
kamala2012 thumbnail
Very good episode today. Strong dialogues from Sugni and Gulabiya and even Jiji.

Narayani Shashtri is awesome!👏
daffodil81 thumbnail

Thanks pankhudi the episode was very good and it was gulabia all the way.

Chalhov do watch the episode it was too good.

Kamala i loved gulabia's dialogues today to both jiji and sugni. I think sugni is doing a grave mistake by not listening to her mom and will pay a heavy price.
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the wonderful update Arathi.🤗.you covered up all the points.After so many days,I loved the episode.Narayani is excellent👏I loved the face off's today whether Jji Gulabiya or Sugni Gulabiya or JT Adi 👏O man I take my words back today My Popat surprised me😆he could act and he  looked grt in that scene.I rubbed my eyes thrice to confirm ki ye Adi hi hai na😆And TM is a lil back...I loved the little laugh and smirk on Vikram's face😍In totality a very fast paced Episode...And OPMG in the precap that BACHI ,looks like a bhoot ..She scares me😲
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
yes I will watch if not on TV on net bit busy but will try and find time in the weekend. OH really Piu so today SE surprised his critics 😆will see whether the power comes back for the 11.30  re telecast.
daffodil81 thumbnail

Piu gulabia was the star of the epi today. She was perfect in her assessment of jiji and her intentions and best part was she directly told it on the face of jiji.

Adi cud act today but he had to what with JT and TVS in front of him such powerful actors.
im_suchithra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for ur update yar!!! me too didn watch due to current cut.. ups not working too.. so many thanks to arthi..
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update loved the episode today especially Gulabiya she was awesome. BTW that kid looks like a bhoot to me too.Sugni should listen to her mother and as for Jiji finally she got the bashing she deserves. Epic episode👏