Thendral

Update for Friday - July 6th, 2012

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am so done watching this crap πŸ€” am just gona be depending on updates till there is changes in track ... same old story and its boring πŸ˜΅

Thanks maa for watching this kodumai and top of it updating it .. πŸ€—

mala_15 thumbnail
                                            Thanks Tanu for the update.

Bhuvana irritated the viewers a lot 😑😈 by lying as if Thulasi has forgiven and accepted her as mother πŸ˜”πŸ˜΅  that to  in front of Sundari's mother πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ which has induced the anger of that lady πŸ€”πŸ˜”πŸ₯±πŸ˜³ who in order will go and quarrel with Thulasi πŸ€“πŸ€” and moreover fate plays a cruel role in our heroine's life πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ eventhough she doesn't want to get involved in Laxman's family  matters in future πŸ€”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and soon Sundari's mother will get added to the list of enemies of Thulasi πŸ˜’πŸ˜΅πŸ₯± .
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the beautiful update and comments Shammu and Tanuu kutties!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Next week many dances I guess. Sundari mom dance, Padma dance and Bhuv/Shruti dance. Going to be kan kolla katchi🀒. But atlease we will get to see more scenes of Thulz I guess. Hope Thulz does not fall for Bhuv acting...sighπŸ˜•.

Hahaha Lax going to take proper decision aam😑. Ennaiku he has taken a proper decision in his life. Ellamay rendu ketaan thaan🀒. Loser Lax is eventually going to tell Sundari to leave this house.

Nithesh time to be kicked out from GW house is nearing. Eventhough his play on GW is funny, I don't think he will take any effort to change Lav. Aga motham no effect or changes on Lav after Nithesh moved in with her...sighπŸ˜•

Hoping for a good promo with TA/T. Nadakumma Nadakaatha??πŸ˜•
Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for going thru this torture and helping us out with updates!  It is just getting ridiculous by the day!
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks tanu/shamz -the rocking duo for the update and that too so fast! so two's better!

so now bhu's plan for ousting tps coming out..plan to sep TT/TPS - divide and rule...its going to take all their goodness to fight this...like pearl said wonder if bhu is going to succeed even temporarily with her act ...

and the other side gw's cunningness--now trying to separate lav n nitish if there is no sothu coming..real sothai moms TT have...

but foundation laid for next week...bhu trying to ice vechufy on one side and the other wonder how nitish is going to act now...he has told he wont drink but it wud be nice to see gw repeating her mistake and making a fool of herself again...that shud make her words true--never to believe a person even if he has drunk once..(true for her too!-rofl)

whatever nitish has succeeded in adding one more name to gw--the drinking gw...
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Tannnuuu and Shammy darlings for the wonderful update and comments.. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Bhu blaming T from TPS mom's view..πŸ˜• Don't know where it will lead.. I guess she may talk the other way to T.. Lets see,.

Nit is being suspected..πŸ˜• what will be Nit's next step.. πŸ˜•

Waiting for a good promo😊

Shemmo thumbnail
Thankss Tanss for the wonderful and lovely Update!πŸ‘πŸ€—

Grrr, no commentsss..😑😑 Getting worser and worser..Its not the Thendral we used to love. Director enna achu?? Grrr, pongaaa..🀒

"Naan unna marakanum ah da? Kalyanam nu aasaiya kathithu ippo just friend ah? Manasukku pudichu iruntha athu friend uh, aana uyiruku pudichu iruntha athu kadhal da. Nee yen uyirukku pudichavan. Naan un vazhkayile devadaiya varanum nu nenaichen, aana nee enna priyamana rakshashiya mathitta. Yen kadhal oda pain ah, yen anboda pain ah nee therinchukka vendam? Kadhalikka therincha rakshashi unna thoonga vida matha, ippo nee thoongu good night."

So inniyoda my bet is gonna end...No more Charu dialogs, unless she makes an entryπŸ˜†
Thanks for your patienceπŸ€—
Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks ladies for the super updates!!  Big hug to all the updaters.  Past two weeks Thendral not at its best.

Another week finished yet nothing too exciting.

Bhuvana/Laxman...lol...Bhuvana is so eager to have Tps out of the house.  Hmmm...what decision Laxman will make?

Was Bhuvana really talking on phone or did she just pretend to make Tps mom mad?  I hope she was really talking on phone.  Bhuvana scene with Tulasi will be more interesting than same scene at house.  Will Tulasi believe everything she says?

Either way Tps mom is going to go straight to Tulasi and probably yell.

Like Pearl said next week will have a lot of drama with all the ladies...I wonder if Laxman will find out about the switched up medical report at work??

@ Shamz, Lol..wooww...nice one...great job with the Charu dialogues. 
Shemmo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Smiles-20

@ Shamz, Lol..wooww...nice one...great job with the Charu dialogues. 

Hahaha awww thankss πŸ˜ƒ Enaku and Tans ku than theriyum how difficult it was..Aiyoo, im happy it ended nu..But at the same time i was happy, that i could see Charu nu πŸ˜†

Hope there is promo tomorrow πŸ˜
Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago