New Forum Rules : PLEASE READ

Posted: 11 years ago
Hola forum niwaasis . How is everybody doing? I hope all are fine & shine. Now let me get to the point.😃

PV DT has noticed lots of stuff which need to be addressed.

1.       This is Punar Vivah forum not JDJI agree Gurmeet , our multi talented lead is a part of the show ..but you have a forum exclusively to discuss him in there. Hence forth any new thread opened to talk about JDJ and Guru's scores or just to congratulate him will be closed or moved to JDJ forum. If members really like really have to discuss please use the JDJ thread or Gurmeet AT.

2.      For the uninitiated ...TellyChakkar is in direct competition with TellyBuzz .Do NOT post articles or their links of articles from TellyChakkarHence forth such threads will be closed without notice and warnings will be sent to members who continue to post TC article links.

3.      One liner posts which don't give much opportunity for discussion..Example." OMG what happened today?"  or " What will happen today on the show? I am so scared" ...Questions like "When is 100th episode? Answer me guys" etc will be moved to chit chat thread without any further notice. There are so many repetitive posts with just OMGG...Awesome ArYa, OMMG PV rocks as thread titles  & content.
Such posts are consideredSPAMMINGSuch no value addition posts push good discussion worthy topics and articles to page 4 and later . This will not be tolerated anymore. If you wish to write or discuss or just leave one liner comments you may use Punar Vivah Discussion Corner thread here for your convenience . 

Once I send warning PM to you not to spam, If any member still continues to open such posts I will be forced to raise the Warning level.

4.      Bua character raises our BP.I agree.But please be careful while dissing or showing your frustrations or anger on her. After almost every episode featuring Bua and her plotting..I see umpteen new posts popping up with the same...I hate Buaji slogan...Guys can we have a single thread dedicated to Buaji to vent your anger ? If you all agree we can make such an exclusiveFRUSTRATION thread for Bua that so all can find a support system while cursing the evil Bua who dared to come between  ArYa. 

5.      Now last point... I will keep a sticky Post where many important posts links will be provided and will keep updating it regularly. To avoid sticking every topic and make the forum more organized. So members are requested to keep checking the IMPORTANT LINKS threadon page one. Newsletter, contests, GOTW, DOTW, any birthday thread, awards thread, Chit chat thread etc links will be posted there for easy navigation.

Read & Understood 👏 😊 

No.3&4
🤣 🤣 we see that A LOT In this forum 🤣 🤣 I can't stop laughing at the way you said it 😆
Anyway!

Read & Understood 😃
Sadiie x
Deeps i would like to make the thread FRUSTRATION thread for Bua 😆
 #3 and #4 are 🤣 Now i need to be carefull while using "OMG" 😆😆 

Thanks deeps ..

Read & stored everything in my brain 🤓
Thank you so much for this Deeps. I love how your announcements have humour in them. Read and registered firmly in my brain. 😃
thanks for sharing...agree with u
Understood and will keep to the rules 😊