Dansh movie starring Aditya Srivastav - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
vis didi u still didnt tell me the good thing u learnt from this movie
thanks a lot for this lovely effort VISROM πŸ˜ƒ
will definitely watch ASAP 😊

Finally watched it.
It was really a good movie. It was somewhat dark, depressive. But I agree with you @ visrom. It was definitely not like Bandit queen.
Now coming to Adi sir's performance, this is what we can call a full fledged Aditya Shrivastav movie. What a performance πŸ‘ While watching it, I really felt that CID does no justice to his talent (NOM) But I honestly feel that in CID, it gets confined to certain limits. I know it'd affect CID, but I really feel he should do more movies. He is really a very talented and potent actor. He emotes the feelings so well. And his talent deserves to be explored more. It was really a treat to watch him perform such an intense role and of course for such a long time 😳
Thanks a lot visrom πŸ€—
Thanks a lot di. Luv u.will watch it.
THANKS Vis di for the efforts and PMπŸ˜ƒ I"ll watch it ASAP!!!
1st part downloaded yesterday...hope within tomorrow i can download the rests so i can watch it tomorrow evening...quite excited !!! πŸ˜³
Thanks vis di...i watched it long ago when it was available online and again now watched half of it...though movie is not so good. I watched it for his acting😳 I wanted to watch few parts but did not find it online after then. Thanks for uploading.
my broadband is not working for last 4 days.today i have borrow net from my friend
Finally got some time to watch the movie...πŸ˜ƒ
Yeah...its also depressing but i feel the Matrivumi is more πŸ˜†
While watching i was thinking - kaash woh innocent ho 😳 but nehin
If he is innocent then the movie cant be possible...
Now about him...what a mind blowing actor 😳😳 I agree with @pvkd that CID cant give justice to his versatility...he can give wonderful movies to his fans but i dnt know our this wish can be fulfilled in future or not πŸ˜”
at the last time of the movie before his actual confession i thought maybe he was innocent but not when he actually confessed i was 😭 but i enjoyed his acting throughout the movie...😳
I didn't like just one scene...that time i felt - chee !!! 🀒
Those already watched can understand what scene...i cant write it πŸ˜†
Sonali is good...when she beat him i cant read my mind...i should be with her but cant πŸ˜† i felt very bad for him 😳  i know if any other person played that role i don't feel bad for him...
Everyone always have proper justification for their guilty but i believe there is no justification for doing any wrong like murder or rape...
overall like the movie & thanx a lot Visrom for uploading it πŸ€—
😳i am thinking kab ek romantic movie dekh payungi like Rishtey-Highway 😳
Aditya Srivastava was also in Bandit Queen. I was checking some videos on Youtube and saw him..