Forum Ranking Tips (Page 2 for Version 2)

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys, these are some of the ways to increase forum rankings
-------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by vijay

Hi,

Well first of all Chaska Meter is not counting the Google + or Facebook Likes. Its just a way for our members to promote the site to others.

What we factor in our ranking algorithm is:

a) Unique Visitors on that particular forum / shows.

b) Activity on the Forum (including the Average Views and Responses per Topic.)

c) Chaska Meter Rating by members is counted but is just one of the factors.

d) Members subscribed to each Show.

e) Buzz factor and the response it recieves.

We would soon be publishing more details with each Chaska Meter Ranking chart like we do for TV Celebrity Rankings.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter
-------------------------------------
Source: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1922867 

AND another tip. . the User Ratings system works based on unique ratings as far as i can remember in some discussion in another forum. . . . SO make sure to leave User Ratings, But you dont have to refresh and rate over and over again, that will not help. . .  OH and also . . MAKE sure to LIKE posts and topics. . .

AND also make sure to comment on articles that Kairi gets and the IF kairi videos as well.  That will help increase activity . . and interaction. .

Kairi deserves to get higher,  will grow slowly,  so dont worry. .   at least within top 20s. .

Edited by Vinder90 - 11 years ago
thank u for sharing the tips...

hopefully we all will bring kairi in the top 20's as soon as possible...๐Ÿ˜‰

one suggestion, guys pls post sumthng in our picture and creations gallery also,, they look very abandoned๐Ÿ˜ณ
thanks for sharing the tips... kairee will surely gonna hit chaska meter and will enter top 20...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
you are welcome. .

yes picture posts also help. . I cud do them but unfortunately i watch Kairee on telly, and pretty much rarely /neevr online. . .  so dont have the ability to do picture posts. .

but soon will start doing brief synopsis of episodes when i get the chance to . .
thanks for that in advance
thanks to the mods for making this a sticky. ๐Ÿ˜Š

and yes will say again. . we need some picture posts too. . ๐Ÿ˜Š i will try . . but cant guarantee it
I cnt also upload as I watch it on telly otherwise I would have done anything to make this show oin top 20 but thanks vinder for the tips
i suggest u ppl can take the pics from te picture gallery and make๐Ÿ˜Š
That's a good thought ...lets strive hard...
tfs vinder...

but kairee is actually way diff frm other saas - bahu sagas ... and steadily its making its place amongst the viewers...