Forum Ranking Tips (Page 2 for Version 2) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by dhruti

tfs vinder...

but kairee is actually way diff frm other saas - bahu sagas ... and steadily its making its place amongst the viewers...

very true . .  and the gud thin is kairee CVs are giving nice balance to all characters int he serial. .each of the 3 bahus have their own unique interactions with the saas . .  i say pretty gud balance in terms of the variety
Edited by Vinder90 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Vinder90

very true . .  and the gud thin is kairee CVs are giving nice balance to all characters int he serial. .each of the 3 bahus have their own unique interactions with the saas . .  i say pretty gud balance in terms of the variety

equal screen space is much needed if there are many actors ... even the second leads of the show needs at least an average kind off screen space in the show .. 

i did see the interactions of the bahus with their MIL in 3 different ways ... and was kinda realistic ... every person reacts and responds to other people in a different ways ...

hope the CVs maintains this balance even in the long run ...
Another version of FOrum Ranking Tips guys. .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CM Rankings

The CM Rankings r calculated based on
                          Buzz   Rating View Activity Followers

Rating : Hit the Chaskameter

The first page of NBT Forum has the Chaskameter , there r 5 and of-course NBT is          " Freaking Awesome" so Everytime u login to IF And Click on NBT , Hit the Chaskameter

Followers :  Add NBT to My Forum.

In the first page, you have a star click on the star, this will add NBT to the My Forum droup down. this would increase the followers count in the rating

Buzz : Don't stop Urself 4m commenting

Guys when we get article about NBT  just go there First Rate the Article And then comment , don't stop with one make sure u comment thrice per article

Activities , Views : Be Active 

1 : Just creating many post does not mean activity, there r weekly activities in forum like GOTW, DOTW, daily video update, WU & so on

2 : just don't raed them & stop there click like on the post u read & take time to comment there

3 : Do not create topics just 3 the sake of it.just do revisit ur topics & comment on it & have healty discussion on it

4 : For Example, instead of having 10 topics on separation , just create one & all the meber can discuss on it in that thread .if there r more tahn 25 replies in a thread then the topics turn pink in colour. Anew topics or a topic with less replies will be blue in colour, pink thread carry more value, so instead of many blue threads, one single pink thread will improve rating, when the replies are more, the views r also more

5 : Do not hesitate to post ur OS(One Short) FF(Fan Fiction), SS(Short Stories) , becoz these really pulls members and this will increase the activities & views too

6 : When the Videobie posts daily episode Videos or interviews or any other Video & when the Written Updater provide Written Update go ahead like the post & thank them for the hardwork, & increase the views & activity there too

7 : The post can be share in FB. Google+ & other forum too, sharing these posts will increase the viewa & activity too

8 : U can share interesting posts , NBT Article in FB, Google + this would increase our Rankings, So My humble request to each member Of NBT  Forum  

Don't Forget, to do the above

Actors's Rankings

There r 4 critiria based on which ranks r calculated, Views, Buzz, 

Comments, & Fans

1 .Views : Number of time u view their profile ( Max 250 points)

2 .Buzz  : comment on TB article (Max 150 point)

3 .Comment :  comment on their Profile & Pics (Max 175 points )

4 .Fan : Number of people who join there Fan Club (Max 325 points )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3095665
Edited by Vinder90 - 11 years ago
We tried our best this week n I did see more post n more people commenting/ discussing but Kairi's rating did not rise
But we will not lose hope instead we will follow these steps to increase the rating
Anyways thanx for posting
TFS these tips..
agree there has been an increase in the activity but luckily this week it didn't go down n this week our aim will be too improve the rankings as much as we can n  i think we shud start improving our celebs' ranking also...
guys the outcome of the efforts has been positive this week because we did not drop. .  we also did not have any buzz articles and still maintained our ranking. . which is a great thing for a starting up forum . .growing takes time. .

dont take it too hard. .  the points we maintained the previous week had a buzz factor in them. . this week we did not have as much buzz points but we managed to increase activity more. . and = sustained rankings. .

so keep up the efforts. . and rock it. .

I will start some SS/FF/OS writings as well and get some ppple to land on Kairi land  😊
Vinder plz do write os/ff I really do like them 😳
N by this u r right, there will be more people on the forum!!

thanks to mods for bringing this back to a sticky topic. . it was needed . ðŸ˜Š

It deserves to be within 20...Develop team..intiitate threads.. we will contribute...

Plss. friends...let's do it for the sake of our beloved Laali Lipssshtick...😆