Sanayaz.Designz#7|C|{Icons/Monaya}PG134&{#8pg150}

Posted: 11 years ago
Welcome to Sanayaz.Designz#7

[Banner made by me, Do not USE!]

OMGG!! Wait, What??? i'm on my seventh shop!!! Yippieee!!! Party PArty Party!!LOL, Im really happy. Since January 12th 2011 with  70 updates, im finally here...getting rid of my 6th shop and coming to my 7th shop, because of who?? All of you MAN! thanks for being  regular visitors of my shop :D I really appreciate it. I know its not that secail yet, just wait till my 10th shop to arrive re ;) Cuzz seventh is not that cool for me😳...I want double digits to arrive...Gonna be real fun for you guys :D &Once again thanks to all those people who have used, and liked my stuff so far. I LOVE YOUUU ALL!! A BIG teddy hug!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

And since most of you know me, 'cause im already on my seventh shop, so i dont think i have to give that boring introduction again..or else ill be chewing all of your brains by giving the same introduction over and over again, hahaha

--------------------------------

Since i have time right now, I'll mention all those specail people that I have on I-F ;) and who encouraged me to continue on...First of all you all are specail ;) but ill name some.

Ash

Alway's been supporting me, even if my work turns out to be crap she'll praise it as much as possible.

Partner <333

Here comes my favorite part, LOL...She Loves drooling, specailly in my shop...It's like her adda. we have gone through so mannyy memories in my shop :D
I Love yaaa PARTNER!

Athisda

I finally got how to spell and say your name, Yippiee!! <33 And yeah...you're one of the specail people who have always encouraged me to continue on no matter what, you have helped me to get over matters such as people not using my stuff and all, and thankx for all the advices you gave me :D they're really helping me, thanks for being there whenever i needed you :D

Inspirations

Dont worry I aint going to give a big explanation with 'em all, just quickly gonna name 'em all.

Sano88, .Aishhh., Ragini, Jenny, sanu, sanzy [bhootni], -.Preet.-, Aishua, Radhahibawari, Pooja, Reeno, Bushra, Anjali, Zunni, Mish, Farzana, Alisha.

What I Can make??

-Siggy's.
-Animation.
-Banners.
-Icons.
-Labels.

What I can't make?

Well, My stupid PS would not lemme make Avis, But yeah i can capture picures and then make an animation out of it, which will just Look like an avi, but im too Lazzy to do that, hahaha.

Copyrights,

(c)[email protected]
Sanayaz.Designz

Credits

FFkhan
Tori
Komal
Anki
Bushra
Sanzy
Deviant art
Tumblr
Me

Previous Shop's

#1            #2            #3            #4            #5            #6

Rules

Do not claim my creations as your's
Feel free to use any of my work, except for the ones that say for..Etc.
I am very nice but can turn deadly if someone cuts or crop my stuff.
|C| Is for closed. |O| Is for Open.
Please do not Pm me any sort of requests, even when im open or closed.

Rules for Requesting.

The Pictures must be high quality, if not please dont make me say no to it.
Max pictures |10|
When you request, please include the text..Or else it'll be hard for me to make it up...And it'll be extra difficult if I dont know who those people are.
I dont take requests which are related to your real life, Only television stuff please :D
do you use your request for atleast 3 DAYS! cuzz it pisses me off when someone requests and doesn't even bother to reply back >.< 

Index

Icons|Sanzy's shop banner|Drashti & Sanaya|Arhi: Pg13
Icons| Arhi| Sarun: Pg24
Icons| Arnav & Shilpa| Arjun & Jeevika| Vivian & Sanaya: Pg 40
Arnav & Geet| Karan tacker & Sanaya Irani: Pg 52
Arnav & Khushi| Icons: Pg 63
Mayank & Nia| Shahid & Asin| Anushka & Ranbeer: Pg 79
Icons| One Direction: Pg 89
Ramadan Mubarak: Pg 100
Icons| Arhi| Specail siggy| Texture: Pg 118
Icons | Monaya : Pg 134

Love Sanaya <333

Edited by .Sanayaa. - 11 years ago
Res for Partner <333

*edited*

O N G R A T U A T O N S 
Finally you are on your seventh shop πŸ₯³ I couldn't be more happier because you deserve to be this far with your talent .. infact you should have already done more shops πŸ˜³ why are you not on shop 10 yet? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I hope it's not my fault for not drooling enough in your shop πŸ€ͺ πŸ€£ I promise to drool whenever I get the time πŸ˜³πŸ˜† OKAYY, that banner is gorgeous πŸ˜ it's simply arhilicious πŸ€ͺ your sig is enough to drool on πŸ€£ and the part you wrote 'do not use' well am sorry but i'd totally use if I even had a shop and my name was Sanaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

oyee it took you a year and a half to reach your 7th shop😲 do you realize how big of an achievement that is? some people take a year to finish their first or second. I just hope you finish each shop faster than your last πŸ˜Ž you are just so talented <3 I envy your skills πŸ˜³ and you don't have any idea how much I love your textures πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ LAZY BUM, couldnt write an introduction πŸ€£ good thing your partner knows you or thinks she does πŸ˜† aww, was so unnecessary to write something for me πŸ˜† but yes I lovee your shop and yours is the only one where I always drool πŸ€ͺ and the ONLY place I use that emoticon too πŸ€£ 

OMG, I just saw the part 'what you can't make' πŸ˜² you cannot make avis  but I loved them so much esp the sarun ones you made on time .. I don't know if you know which ones im talking about πŸ˜† but I would have loved to see you make more avis. and again lazy bum πŸ€£ now im going to req that animated wala when you open your shop πŸ€£ 

okay chal, i've said way TOO much and I don't want you to have a heart attack when you see this πŸ€£ just keep making absolutely beautiful creations and have tons more shops. 

and once again ::

^ it's a pretty rose na πŸ˜†

Res for Aisha

*EDITED*

Originally posted by -.Aisha.-

Congratulations 

Sanaya ki Bachi Congrats 

Wow 7th.. kya speed hai.. congrats

liked banner. chalo forget kaisay 7th pe ai, buss be happy k 7th a gai finally πŸ€£

i dont know what to say. im very happy for you.i want to make something but i hvnt any collection of these two. jo google say mila wo use kia.

keep rocking. all the best for this gallery..

senorita

Congratulations Sanaya ! 

hope u have many more!

Vanshu xo 
Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 11 years ago
ROFL I reserved cuz I thought there was an update 🀣 Well, I can edit now as there's nothing to say but CONGRATS!!!! You made it πŸ€— Hope you have many many more and all the best finishing this one ASAP! Love your creations and keep making them! The banner looks superb and beautiful! 

Luv ya
Khushi
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Vanshikaa-

Congratulations Sanaya ! 

hope u have many more!

Vanshu xo 
Thank you very much, and hopefully ;)
Hi Sanaya will edit 

Edited πŸ˜†

πŸ€— My pyari dost aww I always try to read pg 1 whenever I visit πŸ˜›
 Yes I see you did everything perfect. Banner color, intro all awesome!
I'm happiest person that you got your energy back & continue making creations. πŸ€—
Very sweet of you to appreciate but really you make us happy when you post updates. 
That's the truth. I'm saying with all honesty. Love you πŸ€—
Rock on and sure you'll reach double digit soonest. Keep your energy up & keep going 
Edited by AASUS - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Res!
Oyeee, jaldi se edit karo...!!
Originally posted by AASUS

Hi Sanaya will edit 
Hey, an I'll wait for you to edit :D and please read zaroor karna, my introduction.
kar diya meri ma 😳 Update toh diya nai.