DOTW: The Mystery Begins

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
We've seen that the mystery has begun and is making us curious day by day. What could be this? Whose child is that? Whats Vikram's dark secret? Thats the DOTW for this week. Discuss all the aspects and possibilities that you feel could be there. Make the discussion more interesting and exciting 😃
Reva Manzil !Reva Manzil !Reva Manzil!  I  gave up tying to  guess what is going on because , I  am just going with the flow at this point!...Buuut it is fun to speculate and go with the What if's...so  this is my  What if on the whole Reva Manzil situation:
 WHAT IF.....the little girl is  the daughter of  his wife with another man, and Vickram dose'nt want any one to know his wife was unfaithful to him. However the child is mentally unstable and ran away from the mental institution and made her way  to her mother's last know address REVA MANZIL where the  maid (dhannuma) found her by accident.   (Fits with Vickram being seemingly surprised to see her when he 1st entered the room)
 NOW Vickram dose not want any one to know his shameful secret, so he decides to keep her hidden there until other arrangements can be made, now because of Gulabiya's suspicions she knows something is amiss and  she forcibly shows Sugni what is hidden their . A shocked Sugni's  is shattered and she realise that her Thakur Malik is not Bhagwan , but a fallible human like the rest of them.
Now because of his lies she refuses to beleve him and insist on breaking it off, much to his sisters glee,which sends Vickram   into deewanapan, and he decides Sugni will be his one way or another  and if not marriage then Sardhakai!...
 Which will further break Sugni's trust in him...iVickram's task now is to win back Sugni's trust and some how get her to agree to marry him!

My guess about this mystery is in the topic on page 1.
"Who is this little girl and whose daughter is she?"
The guess is based  upon the statement that Vikram made to Dhanuma while they were at the gate of Reva Manzil staring at the little girl's shadow at the window.
Please read and do let me know if my guess is too far-fetched.

Or is it Vikram's daughter with someone other than his wife due to which she left him. That might be the reason why he is scared to tell about it to Sugni.
I love this show... i love the mystery, thriller the love story... the atmosphere if there was a book on this show i would have read it.. lol