*Uravugal July 2012 Updates Archives*

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tuesday 3 / 7 / 12 Episode No 785 (apdi pOdu 😉)

Enna condition ??? PILS Grad wants the promise to be reversed - intha kOdumai thangalai da sammy - promise enna salt aa sugar aa , shop le thiruppi kudukka??? Anyways, psycho Swetha agrees to do that and warns " after I take back my promise...you should never even think of that pea brained Mugs, gotcha?? " The cabbage brained PILS grad agrees - asks Swetha to get Mugs and pappa to the temple - for the promise thiruppi vaangum padalam - AZ and Visa aunty have a resigned look - Roja sings - Raman Aandalum Ravanan Aandalum , namakku oru punnakum illai - Swetha storms out.

VVI krish brings that rogue Babu to his Water Works 😉 Paavam antha kanakku - vaayile elephant kooda easy aa enter panra mathiri agape. VVI Krish says that he has given asylum to Babu - kanakku pillai is ripped off his prefix - only pillai remains , kanakku will be taken care of by Babu from now on - kizhinjuthu Krishnagiri  - VVI Krish gives a lecture - to whoever cares to listen - boils down to "babu thirunthittan, nallavan, vallavan, nice salary, arrange a house....um hum Roja vaale mudiyalai ppa - Babu oru vote of thanks, konjam azhugai ...habbbaaa Kanakku promptly comes home and pOttu kuduthufies to ParO aunty and Gayu - "IppO thaan all problems are solved and we feel that there is some light at the end of the tunnel..ippO ...Babu...yethO ..take care.."  Confrontation time - Gayu's face sings " Kathi pOchu , vAalu  vanthathu dum dum dum " One more lecture from VVI Krish - victims?? Paro aunty, Gayu and Roja "Namba Gowri life, Vazha vetti or widow...Babu is a changed man..." Amma vum wife um ekkedO kettu Ozhi nnu vittudaraanga - vera vazhi???

Psycho Swetha brings Mugs to the temple - he refuses to come in as he is no mood to give dharshan to the deity - avarukku vishayam theriyalai 😉 PILS asks Swetha "all set??" Mugs does a thiru thiru... Process of taking back the promise is under way - vidungada deyyy

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago
Wednesday, July 4th, Episode 786
independence day for USA? namakku?

Sorry folks, I have been extremely busy at work'

Reverse promise on Mugs daughter…swetha takes back the promise and asks chithu now to leave Mugs. But ippo smart chithu…says I didn't want the baby

To suffer, adhukkudhEn ingana sonnEn…asku busku, en voottukkaarana naan vuda maattEnnu tataa byebye…sweths kaduppu.

kaNakkupiLLai comes and sings Babu's praises to Paro and Gayu. But still all are skeptical.

Krishna says, I told you so'Gowri and FIL come and advise Krishna against supporting Babu and they are very upset

But Krishna respectfully tells them to back off.

Divorce case comes to court and judge says Mugs has to live with Chiths only'Chiths super happy, Mugs confused.

Swetha gets ready for pei aattaam round again.

Shortdhaan makkaas'adjust paNNikkOnga.

Edited by swash2 - 11 years ago

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Friday, July 6th
Episode 788

Krish and Gayu at hospital for regular check-up. While waiting for scanning report, Babu settle the money delivery and call Krish to update. Kris is happy and tells Gayu that Babu can be trusted, but Gayu still worry...

Mugs is thinking at swetha house modda maddi... Hs is thinking how to settle the current problem and flash back of murugan and sentil episode comes in between. Swetha dad comes up and asks mugs to take the best decision and also ask him  not to dump swetha as he done alot for Mugs, all coz of swetha happiness. Mugs assures him that he wont dump swetha but he must find way to live together with both of them... suddenly sweetha screaming voice heard from her room. boih mugs and fil rush to see and find out swetha histeriacally hitting her head in the wall. Everyone try to calm her but she keep screaming and telling Mugs she will die if mugs leave her. She keep screaming until she get epilepsy and faint. Mugs mil and fil very sad to see her state...

At Kris house, Kris update his mum on the Gayu pregancy progress and Paro teases him. There come Gowri with her son. She ask why Kris wanted to see her and her son. Kris says that he wanted to see his mapilai . Gowri give her son to Kris and goes to gayu room while Jris ask Paro to prepare payasam for his mapilai. Kris slowly bring gowri crying son to upstair.. Jeng jeng jeng... Babu is awaiting there to see his son.. thats all . im unable to watch 3rd segment.. anyone who watched it, pls help to add in here..

thanks

Edited by Janu - 11 years ago

*Uravugal July 2012 Updates Archives*
Tuesday  10 / 7 /12 Episode No 790

Roja vaale intha kOdumai yai thaanga mudiyalai - so brief update, ok??

Villains meet - Thangaraj wants a cheque leaf duly signed by VVI K rish. Babu promises
 to get the same asap.

PILS Grad comes home with Akalya - AZ and Visa aunty elated - pappa vanthachu, her mom and dad will grace the house soon - ennavO pOngappa.

Babu manages to get VVI Krish to sign two leaves - much to the chagrin of Kanakku who does not have any kanakku to maintain !!!

Yethanum vittuttena?? Aama , enna periya??  Don't even bother to fill in folks, not worth it !!!

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago
wednesday, July 11th, Episode 791

Today it was Krishnan saga.

Krishnan is about to miss breakfast to get ready to go somewhere and Paro insists that food should be first and then business when the police walk in, arresting

Krishnan on issuing  checks without balance in his account. Apparently, Krishnan had borrowed 20 Lakhs from Thangaraj and issued him 2 checks to the tune of that amount

And did not have money in his account to cover that. Gayi who was about to get the pooja lamp ready comes out with the oil bottle in hand, which she drops hearing this.  Krishnan pleads innocence and Gayu questions how come they have his signature on checks. Krishnan recalls signing a couple of blank checks when Babu asked and bingo, wife and mother accuse him of being too nave, trusting Babu much against their advice.  Paro cries and Gayu says let me take care of this immediately, rushes inside and obediently slips on the oil and clutches her stomach.

Paro rushes her DIL to the hospital in an auto, while talking to Gowri on the phone, updating her about her good for nothing husband whom she went behind and married. Gowri is shocked and starts immediately.

She goes to the water plant, accuses Babu and throws him out of the water plant.  Kanakku piLLai is shocked.

At the police station, Krishnan pleads that he never borrowed any money and that TR was a rogue who is cheating his big bro Mugs and TR is also there. The 2 check leaves are shown to the inspector and then Babu walks in and says that I am in charge of accounts and just when TR expects him to back him up, Babu says he found a couple of checks missing and takes a look at the filled amount and says this signature is not Krishnan's and Krishnan takes a look and confirms it.

So is Babu playing double agent here? Trying to nail TR in order to save Krishnan? Wait and watch, folks.

p.s.  enakku spelling theriyum and varum..enna seiyyaradhu folks, naan irukkara US la cheque illa, check dhaan..adhuvE pazhagi pOchchu.

...thodarum...
Edited by swash2 - 11 years ago
Thursday, July 12th, Episode 792

Update by atina

Inspecter asks Krish to sign evral times on a paper and compares with that of the check leaf siggy..he also aks a constable to verify the signatures. The constable comes back and trells that both signature are different. Thanrasu's face goes ashta konal...Now Babu thitting Thangam and tells," Sir...as an employee of this company I am giving a complaint against this man...poiyaaa...po ulleh po...ukaaru...Just because you know my name...do you thin I am related to you?"  Police thallifying Thangam into the lock up.

Krish and Babu come out and Babu explains," That Thangam thought I am still that old Babu nu...and asked me to get a couple of check leaves with your signature...So what I did ..was I kept the blank check  you signed...already safely and took another set of blank checks and signed myself with my left hand...then I noted the check leaves numbers too...just to complain to the police later...so I took these fake CL to thangam thinking...if I dont do as he tells then he will take revenge on you thru someone else...so I did this...and he trusted me and all this happened...but whatso ever...I am thankful to my prison experience where I learned all this...what is important is...your enemy is put behind the bars and nothing happened to you too" Krish thanks Babu ...now babu tells about Gayu falling down and she in the hospiytal.

Krish rushes to the hospital...menatime a doctor tells Gayu that she is perfect;y alright and the baby is also ok...it is just blow on her stomach when fell down that is all...nu. Gayu is happy to hear this...Babu arrives first..seeing him Paro katho katho nu kathing...luckily Krish comes and stops her...meantime the doctor comes out and tells that Gayu and the baby are ok..nothing to worru nu...They all go inside...

Gayu gets so irritated seering Babu...but Krish explains what happened...immediately Paro " maapilleh...somehow you are seen as a bad person by everyone sorry that I shouted at you" Gayu tells that Babu is a trust worthy person as he proved himself and he can be with them  permanently. Babu becomes very emotional hearing this.

Swetha kan muzhithals...and oreh kaattu kathals.." ammmaaa...mugunthan engeh> my kuzhanthai engeh..." Mangu tells that Mugs went to see the doc and the baby is chitra...that is it...swetha's eyes pop out...here comes Mugs...and he tries to convince her but nothing works...Swetha accuses Mugs for putting up a drama...like this so that he can go back to chitra...???

Mangu tells," Swetha..baby was given to chitra by your dad only not by mugs...".but Swetha oreh aataam and starts running out pushing everyone...

AZ's house...everyone konjifies Agalya...Visa asks Chittu to feed Agalya as she is cfrying again...Chittu goes inside to feed the  baby...here comes kirukku Swetha screaming at top her voice...and grabs the baby from Chittu...Visa asks her to stop...but Swetha screams," I am her mother...if my baby is crying and dying alsdo it is ok...who the hell is she to feed my baby" Hearing this Visa swings her hand accross Swetha's face but she is topped by AZ.

Nattu and M angu come there...Swetha complains that Visa was abot to slap her...and Nattu tells," ofcourse she has all the rights to hit her" Swetha is shocked hearing this.
Edited by atina - 11 years ago