Humse Hai Life

RaSia FanFic *PART 4 UPDATED ON Pg 19

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey people!!
I was looking for RaSia fanfictions but unfortunately their are not many!!

So i was thinking about Writing 1(or maybe 2)
One angst fic from Push... er .. i mean Sia's point of view or maybe just like a normal story from my pointof  view ... after Rags left!! one shot probably!
Just about a normal day in Elite (As normal as it can get after rags left😭) ... where Sia ends up giving some Wisdom to others about LOVE even though she didnt planned to ... Thia is what going in my mind for right now ... i will try to write more if people like it ... but for now

*Elite canteen is buzzing with activity during a class break ...smell of coffee is in the air ... Sia, Juno and the whole Elite gang is occupying a table ... Sia cant help but think how things have changed ...
the first day when she entered the canteen ... Raghav and the whole gang was laughing at her... but today she is a part of it ... an important part of the famous and the coolest gang in the school ... The only problem is that the leader of  the gang is not present ... and he probably wont ever be ... He is in US right now, with his family  ... bonding with his parents ...  looking after his Mom ... healing the wounds in his heart... which he didnt show to anyone ... not even HER ... She feels so happy for him but cant help but feel sorry for herself  ... he had to go away from her life so abruptly ... She was just not ready ... She didn't even realize ... ki wo itna important kaise ban gaya uski life main ... he was an integral part of his life now ... Before, he was always around her, annoying her, irritating her, helping her, caring for her, playing pranks on her, motivating her, fighting with her, fighting for her, saving herand just .... Loving her!!! He was.. no!! he is like the most beautiful dream of her life ... a dream she never dared to dream... And now he is not with her ... and EVERYTHING is ... incomplete ...
Even the canteen looks so dull without people in the canteen laughing at his jokes, surrounding him, Admiring him, Envying him, Respecting him ... but most importantly... Loving him ..Because that is just how it is ... you cant help but love him ... He was just so out their ... Charming everybody with his smile, making even the saddest person smile in a matter of seconds, HE WAS SELFLESS ... Sia knows now ... He just used to hide his selflessness with pranks and laughter  ... the whole school was in awe of his coolness (And hotness), Girls blushed just by hearing him talk, Boys admired him, for them he was ALWAYS RIGHT!!  Princi probably wished he was as charismatic as him, Teachers wished that they had the kind of authority over the students and Princi that Raghav Oberoi had... He was just DIFFERENT!! you cant describe the kind of person he is because he has so many sides to his personality!!
RAGHAV OBEROI IS AN OPEN BOOK ... EVERYONE SAYS!!
YES!!Raghav is an open book ... BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT THIS BOOK IS WRITTEN IN A LANGUAGE YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ... I Repeat NEVER!! He is...  SPECIAL!!!
Once, Raghav DECLARED 
"Spotlight hemesha mujhpar hai, Sab mujhe dekhte hai 
Per mai ... Kisi ko nahi"
LETS DO SOME CORRECTION NOW ... SHALL WE!!
"Spotlight hemesha RAGHAV OBEROI per hai, Sab USE dekhte hai 
But Raghav Oberoi Only Has Eyes For One Person ... And that Person is... Sia Dhillon (aka PushPa)!! Ab ye kaise ho gaya wo to sab jaante hi hai

Sia canteen me apni Elite Family ke saath baithi hai ... but her heart is somewhere else ... Kahi bohot dur ... Somewhere in US ... She is thinking ... Remembering ... It is hard for her ... to keep his face out of his mind... His Eyes, so full of honesty,Kindness, Mischief but Love ... His lips arching beautifully to form the signature full fledged smile ... If you are a girl and say your heart just didnt skip a beat after looking at that mesmerizing smile ... YOU ARE LYING that is for sureπŸ€“!!!
But if it is painfully hard to keep his face out of her mind ... its totally impossible to keep his voice away!!
The voice ... provoking her, motivating her ... Sometimes filled with concern and care for her ... Sometimes with anger ... at times with mischief and playfulness ... But ALWAYS with love... 

Sia sighed ... She is relieved that he loved her ... Because the feeling is mutual if not stronger!!

Her friends never talked about Raghav when they were around her because they didnt wanted her to become sad thinking about him ... she was sure they missed him like hell and talked about him alot whan she was not around ... Eyes some times teary... either by Laughing at his jokes and adventures in Elite or just simply missing his LARGER than life presence ... *

I will try to continue it if you people would like ...😊

Ok now the concept for the other fic is a little weird ... LOL first it made me laugh ... but then i just kept playing with the concept ...

So, its 2 decades later ... Everyone is happily married and living their life ...  So just a look in their "as normal as it can get" life!!!
Raghav Oberoi  in his mid 30s is the coolest(And if i may add, Sexiest) Entertainment And Media Mogul the world has ever seen ... Women all over the world swooning are over him ... Students in Elite worship him, Literally !!! And want to be like him ... Elite me students aate jaate rahe ... Everyone is successful in their lives ... But Raghav is the ORIGINAL ROCKSTAR of Elite ... Sabka manna hai  ...
 Unfortunately, For these swooning Women, The Fierce media Tycoon is happily Married...
To Sia Dhillon Oberoi ... International Star Boxer, Inspiration for millions of girls around the world ... She is beautiful, graceful(except when she is around Raghav) but Strong and fierce! Scholarship students of Elite take inspiration from her ... that they dont have to be rich to fulfill their dreams and become successful in life ... They both have a 15 year old Daughter who just joined Elite ... Kids of the other Elite Gang Members are their too

Arjun Thakur is one of the biggest name in the music industry around the world ... A singer, music director, song writer  with Tons of Awards Decorated over his Mantle... Big Names in the Music Industry Are signed with his company ... And he still is the best buddy of two of the most unpredictable people in his life ... He still has to put up with all the Drama and blunders one of his best buddy creates ... and he still has to be the one to face the other ones Scary Temper and her usual mood swings ... Nothing has changed much...*

FANFICTION 2

PART-1 (Pg2)
PART 2 (A AND B) (pg 4 and 6)

PART-3 ( Pg 10)

I will continue this one too if people like it πŸ˜Š
Edited by medha00 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajan_forever05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow wow wow wow...the second ff is mindblowing..totally loved the concept...haaye..sira are married to each other...they even have a daughter..its freaking awesome...the first one is rocking too..totally loved the way u described raghav...please add me to the PM list and please please please please do continue very sooon.. :-D
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved both the concepts of urs.. !!
i rely liked the way u described Rags in frst one... yeah hes a true rockstar
Second wala to just awesum OMG Rasia married..😍

Plz continue soon... And do PM me... !
sakura_bb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow! I loved both of them!!
the first one was awesome! Raghav is really that much charming!!
Do continue both of  them!!
Omgg i loved second one pls tell us how Raghav Sia Got Married To Each Other There Might Be Story Behind This Please I'm More Interested To The Second One Please Continue Soon

please don waste ur post answering us cause newbie post limit is 10 per day according to new announcement so please just continue with your mind blowing concepts
Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! Both FF's are amazing! Continue soon Medha! πŸ˜ƒ
Dnt forget to pm me..πŸ˜‰
Medha.S thumbnail
@Sajan Thankyou! πŸ˜Š The first one is a little complicated ... i will have to channel my inner sadistic person to write that one... i need more inspiration... i will go and watch more RaSia Love scenes for that tooπŸ˜‰

@Saku Thank you ... if u like then achha hi hoga ... after all you write mind boggling FFs yourselfπŸ‘ πŸ˜Š 
@Kritika Thankyou  for the encouragement  ... I will try to update today 
@Utpol Thankyou for the information ... Yeah and i will try and add more info about their wedding!!😳

@Jyo Thankyou .. i will PM all of you !!πŸ‘πŸΌ
dmgfanA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow plz continue  with bothπŸ‘
very nice concept 
ur a very good writer
and plz pm me

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice Concept Please Continue Soon
Medha.S thumbnail
SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES
READ THE CONCEPT BEFORE READING - YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MORE
2ND FANFICTION -PART1
In a New Delhi VIP AREA that houses embassies,ministers, Top Ranking Businessmen,Politicians,bureaucracy and the most influential people in the Capital, a Beauteous white Mansion is situated which has COOL and Fierce written all over it.
Yes!You guessed right! Its the OBEROI MANSION.

The mansion is so quite that the noise of Punching bag being assaulted in the gym area is echoing in the whole mansion.
In the far opposite area of the mansion, An arguably attractive man is sleeping peacefully in his room, black sheets rolled around him.Raven Black thick hair falling on his face.You could tell he has a fair complexion even in the slightly dark room. The first rays of dawn crept through the curtains and illuminated his lean and handsomely built body. The hazel rays of sunshine reflected in his beautiful black eyes as he opened them slowly.Then he put his hands on his eyes. The sound of punching bag being Hit fell upon his ears and his lips arched slowly and formed a small smile that will make your heart skip a beat.We can assume he woke up by the sounds coming from the gym because he is definitely not a morning person we assure you. He sat up slowly and looked for his shirt.He found it lying on the floor beside the bed.He wore it and practically jumped out of his bed, stretched thoroughly and then he went in the bathroom.

In the Gym,A beautiful woman with black eyes that melted in with her seemingly flawless brown complexion was concentrating on hitting the punching back with lots of aggression, decades of training has made her as perfect as one could get in ones profession.But boxing was not just her profession, It was her passion, her hobby, her dream, her Fathers dream... "OUR dream" she blushed and smiled just a little bit and her eyes fell down on the floor.She went still just for some seconds and then again started punching the bag.

But after some moments she heard some sounds from behind but she didnt looked in the direction.She had a pretty good idea who it was.The Man from before came and leaned on the wall in front of her.He tilted his head a little bit, looked her up&down and his lips twitched into a smirk.She tried ignored him  but couldn't take it anymore when he kept staring at her without blinking for minutes and that arrogant smirk on his face.

So, She stopped,Held the punching bag in both her hands and looked directly in his eyes.It was expected,as soon as all her attention was on him, the arrogant smirk and any sign of stubbornness was gone from the Man's face. Now he gave her his genuine beautiful smile and she admitted in her heart that she loved his smile more than she hated his smirk.He looked so innocent at the moment and the damp clumps of dark hair that fell around his eyes only increased the image of innocence and vulnerability he portrayed.She realized that her heart was beating a little faster and it was certainly not because of him. It was due to all the practice she was doing.At least that is what she told herself.They kept looking at each other and it was like time didnt exist in their lives...

And then, The Man winked!!!!

Her Eyes grew a little large as always when he winked at her.And she has forgotten the number of times he did something like this when they were 'supposedly' having a serious moment...Yes, Somethings never change.

Even after more than two decades of living together under the same roof, Sia Dhillon still reacts theatrically to Raghav Oberoi's flirty and sometimes(everytime??) crazy tactics.

Raghav, Ek din tum mujhse bohot pitoge!

Sia said with mock anger in her voice and without looking at him.It was hard to be angry when you are blushing. "Blushing??" she thought.Even after all these years, she blushes and cant look him in the eyes when he gets like this.

"HAA!! Pushpa, tum to rehne do ... itne saalo se bas keh rahi ho. Kabhi kar ke bhi dikhao PUSHpaaa !! Puri country tumhe salute karti hai, Tumhare opponents tumse darte hai, tumhari itni respect karte hai per tum to mere samne aate hi apna naam bhi bhul jaati ho" 
Raghav said very cheekily.

"Kaho Pushpa Tumhara Namm Kya Hai??" He asked as if he was talking to a spoilt toddler.

Sia Rolled her eyes and said "Push..." and her eyes went wide again!

Raghav started chuckling slowly.
Sia: Raghav, Tum...Tum bilkul pagal ho samjhe!! PAGAL!
Sia folded her hands and started glaring in the other direction. Now, Raghav was laughing HARD!
Raghav: HaHaHa Pushpa you are too good yaar! Just too good! ... and went on laughing...
Finally, He wiped his eyes and took a long breath.He looked at sia and he could finally see a little bit of anger... He smiled and went closer to her. He took both her hands in his and came even more close.
Cm'on Pushpa. Ye hamara saath main pehla din hai,pure 5 days ke baad.Tum Europe main apne tournament ke liye and Main UK main ... tumhe itne dino se pareshaan nahi kiya tha na to mai restless feel kar raha tha ... Dont be mad, Pushpa!!
And he was pouting.yes! POUTING! with his lower lips jutted outside and big puppy eyes ... and so Sia just had to smile.
Aaand Pouting se yaad aya ...
Sia hit her forehead with her hand "He bhagwaan ...saat baj gye"
"Hai??Pushpa.Whats new ... saat to her din bajte hai? Mai 2-3 ghante aur so leta ho ... Holidays ko achhe se utilize karna chahiye"
"Raghav Oberoi ... tum kaise baap ho. Tumhaari 15 saal ki beti ho sakta hai abhi dehradun ke sunssan station par khadi hogi aur tumhe sone ki padi hai??''
"Chill Pushpa, Maine abhi usse baat ki hai, train 3 ghante late hai ... 9 baje se pehle nahi pohochegi ... to MERI beti abhi araam se chaadar taan kar so rahi hai and mujhe uska ye idea bohot pasand hai"
Sia relaxed " To ab yaha khade khade kya kar rahe ho ... Jao tum bhi apni chaadar tano aur so jao"
"Hmm,But Pushpa mere dmaag main ek aur bohot achha idea aaya hai apni holiday utilize karne ka ..." He smiled flirtily and winked
" Kaho tooo... bataou??'' Raghav said. He came a little bit more closer and now sia could feel his breath on her cheeks.She felt a little consious so she ducked her head. Raghav put his hands slowly around her waist and bent a little so that Now, They wer face to face. Sia was still not looking at him and now her cheeks redened a little bit.She felt dizzy.Something which always happens when Raghav comes to close to her.
She summoned a little courage and pushed him ... "Ohho Raghav Hato,Tumhe Sharam nahi aati.Kaisi kaisi baate karte ho"
Sia Dhillon, The International she boxer,The whole country took pride in the fact that she represents India in all major world tournaments around the world and wins almost all of them,Inspiration for women in every corner of the world and the underprivilaged children, just pushed someone ... so of course that person landed on the floor.Even if that person is...  The Raghav Oberoi... The Entertainment and Media God.Inspiration for billions around the world.And a real heartthrob.Other buisnessmen envied and respected him.Women all around the world were throwing themselves at him, he was special ... And he was just pushed by a woman and lying on the ground ... so that woman has to be special too ... Yes, She is very special...
She is Sia Dhillon Oberoi...

Now, in a very far away place from here, Near Dehradun, A girl is standing on the gate of a train with her luggage ... The train is coming close to a station.She smiles her charming smile and looks on ... She has shoulder lenght thick curly hair and brown compexion, Her black eyes are twinkling ... "Oh Freak!! this place is so damn beautiful.Elite, Watch it, M coming"

Back in New Delhi, Its almost 9, Sia and Raghav are done with their breakfast ... Sia is pacing in the dining hall from one corner to another "Ye ladki mera phone kyu nahi utha rahi,Zaroor silent par kar diya hoga! Kitni baar samjhaya ki apna cell silent par mat rakha karo"

Raghav was doing some work on his laptop.He looked at her then back at his laptop and shook his head while smiling.
"Stop it Pushpa, Lucky is 15 ... Uski age main hum to pata nahi kaha se kaha ghumte phirte rehte the ... village main,Jungle Main, Sunsaan Rasto par ..." and he smiled again .
She stopped in his track and glared at him  "Raghav Meri beti ko  tum lucky mat bulao, uska ek naam bhi hai' ... and he kept smiling at her "Pushpa, Mai apni beti ko jo chahe wo bulaou, tumhe kya" ... Yep, Its a very normal day,Somethings,...Really never change.

And then Raghavs phone started ringing and the "romantic" moment was ruined.
"Ha bol Juno ... Ha tune usse baat ki ... Use bola nahi apni Ma ko call kare ... Uski maa to aise ghabra rahi jaise ki wo 15 ki nahi 3 saal ki hai and uska primary school main pehla din hai"

"Ha and us contract ka kya hua bro, Kuch baat bani..." and Sia snatched the phone from his hand

"Ha Raghav,We are still in talks with the other party ... bohot jald sab final ho jaeyga, Amber-Akash ki kaafi achhi jaan pehchaan hai unse. You dont worry"

"Arjun"
"Sia?"
"Nahi, Tum sab ki ladli lucky ki unlucky Maa"
"Arre Sia,Tum bekaar me tension le rahi ho ... Lucky car main baith chuki hai and she is on her way to Elite" Sia could hear the smile in Arjuns voice ... They all were very happy that Lucky was attending Elite.She was being homeschooled from a very young age so everybody worried a little more about her than the other kids.Arjun ki beti .Amber-Akash Ke Bete. Sama-Gurmeet ka Ek beta wo saare Elite main kaafi chhoti age se the.Raghav and Sia just didnt wanted to separate Lucky from themselves ... But now she is 15,So time aa gaya tha ki wo bhi real duniya face kare

"I hope ki wo waha adjust kar paaye"
"OF COURSE, Appi hai na waha per, Wadda-Nikka ke bacche bhi hai.And Meri Lucky to sabka Dil Jeet leti hai,Is mamle main wo apne baap per gyi hai Sia" Arjun Said very proudly and Sia couldnt help but smile!

"Chalo Bye,Mai ab office ke liye nikalta hu ... baad main baat karunga"
"Bye Arjun"
Now,Sia felt a little bit relieved. She was coming down the stairs and was in deep thoughts when "Ooohhh  raghav'  ...She tripped off the second last stair ...

TO BE CONTINUED!!