Users

Frequent Posters

Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
omg! i loved ur Raghav intro..gosh i was blushing..😳 πŸ˜†
Aww.. SiRa moments soo lovable!! πŸ˜
OMG! SiRa have 15 yrs old daughter Lucky!! 😲 hayye itni jaldi..πŸ˜† lol
Gosh..sabke bacche ho gayye..btw Amber-Akaah ke bete.. par Maa kaun hai?? 🀣 haha
Hmm..Arjun ki wife kaun hai haan.. Appi ki mommy? OMG! yeh Sia ko kya hua? 😲 hope Raghav ki baahon mein gire..😳 πŸ˜›
Its soo interesting dear..im just waiting to read the next part.. for more exclosure! πŸ˜‰
Thanks for the pm Medha..lovely update, enjoyed reading..luv ya..πŸ€—
so amazing read it before sleeping again please please continue soon
medha u have twitter account u can give me ur id by pm and you'll get me by my username on twitter same id
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Utpl ohh you are giving a boost to my ego lolz ... i will try to update tomorrow i promise1! :
Medha.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jyo_Ksg

omg! i loved ur Raghav intro..gosh i was blushing..😳 πŸ˜†
Aww.. SiRa moments soo lovable!! πŸ˜
OMG! SiRa have 15 yrs old daughter Lucky!! 😲 hayye itni jaldi..πŸ˜† lol
Gosh..sabke bacche ho gayye..btw Amber-Akaah ke bete.. par Maa kaun hai?? 🀣 haha
Hmm..Arjun ki wife kaun hai haan.. Appi ki mommy? OMG! yeh Sia ko kya hua? 😲 hope Raghav ki baahon mein gire..😳 πŸ˜›
Its soo interesting dear..im just waiting to read the next part.. for more exclosure! πŸ˜‰
Thanks for the pm Medha..lovely update, enjoyed reading..luv ya..πŸ€—

Thankyou jyo .. haha i know even i was blushing when my sister read it to me ... lol how did i even write it?? meri sis kehti hai manjulika waali problem hai ... kuch zaada hi clear imagination hai πŸ˜† lol mujhe bhi ni pata wadda nikka ke baccho ki maa kon hai ... lol both the kids are cousinis ... so i will just let it be ... how about un dono ki shaadi unke gharwaalo ne do alag ladkiyo se karwa di and not tanyaπŸ˜†?? hmm appi arjun ki beti ... arjun ki wife ka naam sochna hai ... any suggestion?? i will try to update 2morrow ... i will try to add little ficlets in beween from past ... about sira wedding, collage, raghavs return  and lucky and things like that ...  ha sia to girti hi hai rags ke baho me girne ke liye ... thanx sweety ... i am so happy that you enjoyed it. did it make you smile??😊 lluv ya tooEmbarrassed
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ommg its just mindblowing and unique concept please continue soon thanks a lot for pm
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Medha ur a Fab writer.. Just loved the update.. πŸ‘
m so happy for dis unique concept of urs... and xcitd to read frthr..

Ya even i want to knw why dey named dere daughter as ' LUCKY '
Thanks fr the PM and continue soon..
Medha.S thumbnail
@HHLSIRA hey!! thankyou ... m so happy that you like it πŸ˜Š

@Kritika thanxs yaar ... i will try to update it very soon
Medha waiting for it i hope you'll update real soon
Medha.S thumbnail
IF I WILL WRITE MORE TODAY I WILL PUT IT TOO in this one so  BUT FOR NOW...
FANFICTION 2 - PART 2 (a)

Sia was in deep thoughts and before she knew ...She was falling off the stairs.But no need to be worried
"Oooh Raghav" Sia screamed and in a matter of seconds she was held safely in a pair of strong assuring hands.She kept her eyes close and tried to breath normally.Her heart was beating a little faster even though she knew she wont fall ... its funny how she doesnt remember when was the last time she fell ... she doesn't even remember the feeling of falling and its the fault of these hands around her waist.She knew Raghav was staring at her face but she kept her eyes close,put her hands on his arms and held it tightly for some minutes.Then slowly,she moved her hands upwards,put one on his shoulder and the other one on his heart.
Sia opened her eyes slowly and she was right.Raghav was staring at her with an unreadable expression on his face.She was always mesmerized by his eyes when he looked at her like this,like nothing else existed in this world, like she was his world.She blushed a little bit,broke their eye contact and looked down.

Raghav was still holding her very tightly and everything was just perfect,so good ... but every good thing has to come to n end.

"O hello, abhi to bada ban rahi thi, 'chhoro Raghav tumhe sharam nahi aati' , ab kya hua, tumhari sharm kaha gyi Pushpa. Ghaas charne bhej diya ya Europe main gira kar aa gyi"

"hai??? Raghav!! tumhara dimaag kharab hai kya...?"
"wo to hai aur jo thoda bohot theek tha wo tumne kharaab kr diya, per tum mere dimaag ki chhoro aur apne sharam ki sunao"

Haaawww!!pushpa Tumne apne opponent ko to knock out kar diya per kahi usne tumhare andar se tumhari sharam ko to knock out nahi kar di naa!!"
Sia looked comically at him. '' Raghav tum kya bakwaas kar rahe ho '. Ye kya bole jaa rahe ho tabse mujhe kuch samajh me nahi aa raha,samjhe''
'' No Pushpa, mera bhi dimaag to kharaab hai na to mujhe kaise samajh main aayega '' and he smiled.
Now Sia was annoyed "He bhagwaan, mujhe aaj tak samajh main nahi aya ki maine isse shaadi hi kyu ki"
And the next second she was being pushed towards the dining table, Raghav put both his hands on the table and she was locked between them.
"Raghav, ye tum ''.. kya'.."

Sia looked Raghav in the eyes and he was damn serious. He leaned a little bit more towards her and kept going and Sia was aware of the fact that if he leaned a little bit more either his lips will be on hers or they both will be lying flat on the dining table. Sia was blushing already and closed her eyes. Raghav put his right hand on the small of Sias back and pulled her closer if that was humanly possible.He touched the crook of her neck with the tip of his nose and Sia felt the familiar kind of tingling in her palms. Weak at first, the tingling grew more intense with every hot breath of Raghav that fell upon her skin , spreading through her body like a forest fire. When it reached her face, her lids fluttered, and she opened her eyes. Her breath came out in short bursts and herchest heaved with every passing second. Ragged breathing filled the quiet room, Siasface flushed, her skin was slick with sweat and she felt her pulse pounding in her ears.

Sia simply found this all too overwhelming and couldn't handle it anymore. She looked down at Raghav, the only man in this world who could make her feel like this, so out of her skin and high.
He whispered "Yaad aya?".The hot breath falling on her neck made Sia shiver violently and she caught her breath in her throat.
"Kya?"
He was smiling.She knew because she can feel his lips spreading on her skin. "Ki tumne mujhse shaadi kyu ki?"
He moved his face upwards so to look at her . She was the essence of all which made him breathe. He was the essence of all which made her innocent and that is how it was. It was just meant to be.

Now Sia realized what it was all about "Ohhh '." She  smiled shyly and nodded a yes and then she shook his head at him "Tum bhi na Raghav bilkul Paagal '." Raghav put a finger on her lower lip and'.. then I will leave it all up to your imagination.Socho,Socho kya hua hoga??😳

''Elite School ''

Riya felt a shiver run down her spine. This was all too  exciting .She was overjoyed to be at hear.She was standing at the gate and looking at the school with so much warmth in her eyes,Any stranger would have thought she is an old student back from her holidays who really loves her school. It was so not true but not that far away from the truth either. This was a stranger place to her but she already knows her way through the corridors, she knows her classrooms, she knows what the canteen and the gym looks like,she knows what many of the senior teachers look like, their names and their weakness, she knows the colors of the walls of the assembly hall, she knows the secret ways and tricks out of the girls hostel in case she needs to break out. Elite makes her feel emotional and warm from the inside. It was a place very close to her heart. After all, Elite se uska rishta to uske is duniya me aane se bohot bohot pahle hi jud gaya tha ''.. She smiled and went inside.

In the assembly hall, wall on the opposite of the stage was a very important part of Elite.It was decorated with pictures of the great achivers and successful people who schooled in Elite.some of them a little bit larger than the others.Students were standing around thewall chatting away lively.At the centre of the wall,There was a photo frame a little bit bigger than the others around it.
Maye because Students took more interest in this perticular one or maybe because the person in the photo was someone the school was extremely proud of or maybe both.You cant help it if your eyes always fall on this photo frame first...

Edited by medha00 - 11 years ago