Humse Hai Life

RaSia FanFic *PART 4 UPDATED ON Pg 19 - Page 5

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
any suggestions for junos wifes name ... i was wondering if naina is alright???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Medha anything you wish all i want is for sia raghav and its now sira family i'm waiting to see how father daughter teases pushpa the troi scene
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing update medha... Beautifully written.. 😊
u have no idea how much i enjoyed each word of dis part.. !!
Loved Raghav Sia scene/convo but rely xcitd to knw ki flashbck mein kya hoga 😍
Continue Soon !
just read it again its so so perfect to read and feel the raghav sia scene please continue soon
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
its so amazing. raghav sia part is so adorable please continue soon

thanks for pm
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
2ND FANFICTION - PART 2 (A)

2ND FANFICTION - PART 2 (B)
Students were standing in front of the wall chatting lively, admiring the pictures on the wall ... "Yaar, ek din shayed hum sab me se bhi kisi ki photo bhi yaaha lagi hogi, It would be such an honor na"
Two Punjabi Guys standing their said " Kaash hamari picture yaaha lage, Shri shri Raghav maharaj ki photo frame ke paas, hamari to life puri ho jaeygi, right wadda bro?" said Agni to Neeraj.
"Ha Nikka bro, Papa ji to proud ho jaeynge." 
" Chalo Sab milkar The bloody coolest dudeashwar"
 " Bhagwaan Raghav Maharaj ka Ashirwaad le lo"
"Sab ke dil ki har tamanna puri hogi"
" Dil se ki hui har prarthana wo sunte hai"
"Her problem ko jad se ukhaad kar dustbin me fekna unki specialty rahi hai"
" Unka naam lete hi tumhe bhi apni har problem ka samadhaan milega" 
"To saare milkar bolo 
He is right , he is raghav
"Aur saare students ne apna haath joda, aur apni assembly se pehle ki jaane waali daily Raghav Prayer karne lage"
"Kaash mai bhi Raghav ji ki tarah Basketball me best ho jaau" one of them sais
"Aur main chess main"
"Aur main football main, mere to tournaments bhi shuru hone waale hai"
"Kaash mujhe ek beautiful girlfriend mil jaey"
"Kaash main girls ko impress karne main perfect ho jaou"
"Kaash main Girl hostel main bina kisi pareshani ke break in kar saku"
" And main aapki tarah bina books ki shakal dekhe school main top karu"
"Kaash mujhe Bohot jald Raghav  jaisa boyfriend mil jaey" a girl said and all the other girls started throwing daggers at her
"Tum sapne dekho, aise to hum sabko Raghav sir jaisa BF chahiye"
"But he is one of a kind, antique peice hai Banda"  
Another girl agreed " Yep! there is only one Raghav Oberoi, The Raghav Oberoi" 

"Who is Raghav Oberoi??" a cheerful voice quipped ... Everybody looked in the direction from where the question was asked?
Ria has been standing their for quite sometime and was REALLY amused. What with all the idol worship and fuss being made over the person in the photo.
And then she looked around and realized ... It was like the whole school just went in the statue mode and every pair of eyes were staring at her in curiosity ( "Ye kon hai?" "Oye what a cutie yaar? but is she serious?") and dramatic horror (Is she kidding or what?Kon si duniya me rehti hai?Raghav Oberoi Ko nahi jaanti?) 
But she kept smiling.
"Did you really just asked that?Sriously?" A girl said very arrogantly and looked her up&down.
"Aaj to Scholarship students aane waale the, She must be one of them Yaar"
"Garib Family se hogi is liye Raghav Sir ko nahi jaant" And some of the girls started snickering 
"Yaar but she looks from a decent family"
Agni: Wadda bro, Ye thodi jaani pehchaani si lag rahi hai??
Neeraj: Oye Ye to hum ladko ki problem hoti hai , Saari beautiful Girls jaani pehchaani hi lagti hai bro 
And Ria smiled at them,Now even Neeraj was wondering if perhaps he knows her.
Another girl said "Whatever.Beautiful or not.Its blasphemous that she is standing in Elite and Raghav Oberoi ko nahi jaanti" She looked at Ria with a very superior look on her face( Aisi look jo aapko kisi certain School Diva ki yaad dil degi?Any idea who this girl can be?)
"To tum sab hi bata do Kon hai ye THE RAGHAV OBEROI??'' Ria couldnt keep the Joking tone out of her voice.This was just too much.
Agni : Koi baat nahi hum batate hai ... Raghav oberoi, The Original ROCKGOD of Elite, the coolest dude jisne Elite main kadam rakhe!!
Neeraj : Log to aate jaate rehte per unke jaisa na koi is duniya main aaya hai aur unke hote hue naa is duniya me aane ki himmat karega"
And dono phir haath jod kar Raghav ki photo frame ke samne jhukne lage. 
Riya just wanted to laugh out loud now .
Agni : Her cheez main no. 1 ... Boxing, football, cricket, chess , baseball
Neeraj: ... topper in studies ... topper in winning hearts 
 Agni : ... topper in love ... and topper in friendship 
"Koi aisa kaam to hai hi nahi"
 jo wo nahi kar sakte"
"... Rote hue ko hasaana"
 "haste hue ko rulana"
"Dil jodna, Haddi todna"
"Her kaam main perfect, her problem ki solution inke paas,Problems ko apne life se nikaal kar dusre ki life main use fekna to koi inse sikhe,  Ek baari dosti karlo zindagi bhar haste raho ge, And ekbaar dushmani karlo then Zindagi bhar ke liye tumhari baj jaeygi"
"Agar Unki coolness ka 0.000000000000001 percent bhi chahiye to har subah Assembly se pehle Yaaha aakar hamare Sri Sri Raghav ji maharaj ki shaan me rakhe jaane waale parwachan aur puja me shamil hona, Tumhara bhi kalyaan hoga balike"
Now Riya couldnt take it anymore so she coughed very violently!!
''Ohf!! Uhhh  Ok, i got it , i got it ... Ragav Oberoi, The Rockgod Royality" she smiled, shook her head and turned to go to the girls hostel when a dude came with Aggarbatti (Incense Stick)in his hands and Raghav ke photo ki puja karne laga."
'' Aaj mera bohot important match hai, Mere saath dijiyega Cool Dudeashwar ji, AAj tak maine apse kuch nahi manga, AAJ APKE ASHIRWAAD KI BOHOT ZARRORAT HAI,APNI KRIPA BANEY RAKHIYEGA"
Ria :  =.=   Omg ... Elite ... Cant believe this!!"
         = ____ =  HeHeHe  Elite ... What a place man!
She held her hands upward and went towards the Girls Hostel singing " He is Right ... He is Raghav
O He is Right... He is Raghav" 
She went inside her room Laughing Hysterically ... Oh God Kya jagah hai ... Samples bhare pade hai yahaa to ...

~New Delhi~
Sia Came out of the bathroom drying her hair and looked at the phone then Raghav!
"Raghav lucky ko call karo na, Mujhe phir se bechaini ho rahi hai .. pata nahi kya kar rahi hogi"
Raghav looked at sia  and tried not to give her the once-over so typical of a guy to do when seeing a pretty girl.
Raghav was about to say something when the phone rang and he picked it up. 
"Hello?" Sia was wondering if it was her daughter.
Then Raghav smiled tenderly into the phone almost as if he was in awe of something and Sia just knew it was their Daughter.
There  are some very rare things in this world that can make Raghav Oberoi all dazed and stumped.
Luky was one of those things ... Her mother was on the list too of course!
Raghav switched on the the speaker of the phone and the whole room got filled with the sweet laughter of their Daughter.
Raghav and Sia looked at each other and smiled.
"Hey Baby ... " Raghav said very tenderly and then chuckled "Koi prank karke aa rahi ho kya" 
"Raghav!! uska Elite main pehla din hai .. use zada ideas mat do"
Lucky was still laughing ...
"Oh Push ... err.. i mean mom! Just relax mom ... Maine kuch bhi nahi kiya,Well, Abhi tak to nahi ...
Raghav chuckled and Sia slapped him on the arms.
"Ouch Pushpa, Ye kya kar rahi ho, apne haatho se experiment bas apne opponents per kiya karo,Mujhpar nahi, Meri haddi toot gyi ya mujhe kuch ho gya to mari beti or wife ka kya hoga Pushpa" Lucky laughed 
"Ha Pushpa,Mere Dad ko kuch mat karo, Mera or meri mom ka kya hoga,Meri Mom to jeete jee mar jaeyngi, Unki to jaan basti hai mere Dad main" and Raghav laughed with her
Sia in per gussa kare ya hase use samajh me nahi aa raha tha
Sia : Tum dono ek no. ke Dramebaaz ho, aur tum zyada  haso mat raghav! Tumhari wajah se aaj meri beti jab mere baare me sochti hai to uske dimaag main "Maa" nahi "PushPa" Aaat hai aur  ye sab tumhari wajah se ... 

And then Sia joined them in laughter. You know, If you cant defeat them so join them. Itne saalo me ye kahawat Sia ke bohot Kaam ayi hai"
 "Omg Dad! Elite is too Good ... Yaha to log sach main aapki puja kar rahe hai and aapse pata nahi kaisi kaisi cheeze maang rahe hai "Mujhe Padhai main achha kar do" " Girs hostel main break in karne ka rasta dikha do" "Girl friend dil wa do" ... and she laughed for one more minute,Raghav laughed with her.
"Dekha Sweety maine kaha tha na ... Your Dad is The Best" He said in mock arrogance "Maine to paahle hi kaha tha tumse that tumhare papa ki Elite main log puja karte hai"
"He He Dad, Mujhe to laga tha aap bas Phek rahe hai, Mujhe kya pata tha that you meant it literally"
 that sent Raghav into another round of laughter 
Sia rolled her head ...  "Haa Haa waha to log iski puja karenge hi, Ye Elite ka bhagwaan jo tehra, jise dekho isi ke gungaan karta rehata hoga, Principal,teacher, student se lekar Saaf safai waale bhi inki leelao ka bakhaan karte honge aaj bhi"
'' Offo Pushpa, you are so theatrical  ... aur Lucky tumhari maa hame dramebaaz bolti hai"
"Haa Papa, Hypocrisy ki bhi had hoti hai"
"Chup kar Papa ki chamchi, Station pohoch kar call kyu nahi kiya"
"Mom ye aap kya bol rahe ho, Kiya to tha Juno Uncle ko, mai kabhi aapki baat taal sakti hu kya" Sia could almost hear the Raghav like cheeky smile in her voice.
"Haa per hume kyu nahi kiya ..."
"Ab aapko karu ya Juno Uncle ko, Baat to ek hi hai naa Pushpa"
Sia : =_=
Raghav : :D
Lucky : UMMM... I. MEAN. ... MOMMAAA... :D
Sia : =_=
Lucky : Achha Mommaaa ... Apko to mai batana hi bhul gayi ... Girls hostel main mujhe aapka waala kamra mila hai ... walls ke color bhi same hi hai abhi tak...
Sia got excited after hearing the news
"REALLY! sach keh rahi hai ... Shukr hai un Elite waalo ka ...Meri beti mere hostel room mai .. Isse achhi baat kya ho sakti hai ... Koi badi baat nahi phir bhi mujhe ab zaada bechaini nahi hogi... Us kamre main tu bilkul bhi akela feel nahi karegi ... Kabhi agar mai aayi to wahi rukungi ... itni saari yaade judi hai us kamre se ..."
And then she noticed ki kuch zaada hi sannata ho gaya tha room main ... Raghav was just staring at her with his one hand on his cheeks and a big dopey smile ...
Lucky wasnt saying anything ... and then it dawned  upon Sia ... Lucky just did what she is excellent at doing ... distracting her mother ...
"Ohhh ... Tum ...tumne phirse ... mujhe" Sia said as both Father-Daughter shared another round of laughter ...
"Aaaw Momma You'r too good ...just too good ... i love you :3"
Sia couldnt do anything else but smile...
Lucky, She really was lucky ... for them ... Lucky to uske is duniya main aane se pehle hi bohot lucky ho gayi thi un dono ke liye ... Especially  for her Father ...
Ye kahaani agli baar ke liye

Edited by medha00 - 11 years ago
@medha thanks for the update i'm so elated right now let me read it first then i'll comment
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awww ! Dat ws so much Fun...😃
truely an awesum update... thanx..
Jaldi jaldi update karo..
~~medha~~ the whole update was just mindblowing i liked it a loads

~~It was really very nice coverage and so amazing~~

~~Please Continue Soon Loved The Update Thanks For Updating~~

~Lucky Is So Lucky~