Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
OMGGG... πŸ˜² Me... πŸ˜³
 This is totally uncalled of... πŸ€£ ...I seriously don't know how to react ... 

Thank You sooo much everyone for this... πŸ€— This is like my first appreciation on IF... πŸ€£ πŸ˜­ 

Thank you so much...πŸ€—
Om Namah Shivay... πŸ˜³

Thanks for the siggy shruti πŸ€—

Grilling in next post... πŸ˜ˆ
Edited by CraziestGurtian - 11 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
BEWARE!!!😳...The questioner might end up feeling grilled πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£
Name: Kushboo Patel

United States (originally from ... The city of the Sagars...Baroda-Gujrat β­οΈ)

Hobbies:
T.V. buff big time...πŸ˜†listening to music, movies, Travelling, Drooling 😍  πŸ˜³-over hot actors...may they play casanovas or GOD πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£...I HAAT Reading if you are looking for it πŸ€’ πŸ€£

Profession?info about education:
Currently doing pre Pharm. but really wanna teach Chemistry...😳...nahi nahi Maaneet/ShivSati waali nahi chemical waali πŸ˜†

About IF

Getting started with IF: around 2009. US life was getting boring, and I was looking for a website which would give me my dose of masala on bolly and mostly telly news, so one day I got linked to here and IF is my favorite getaway from real life.. ⭐️ 

Some cherishable moments in IF:
Today, honestly today...😳 feeling so humbled by this⭐️...all moments of fun are cherishable...all those without seeing bashing πŸ˜†

Best freind(s) in IF: Almost all people from my Devil's Den from GHSP πŸ˜ˆ ...Jyo, Deeps, anuja, geets, Shali (who is also here with her devil mind πŸ˜†),shonuu and so many other bunches... All DKDMians too, though we don't have a blast aside this forum, you guys are totally πŸ˜Ž...thanks for not reporting me for drooling and dissecting Mohit πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€—

What attracted you to this forum:
My attraction to any forum is by the SHOW itself... If I like a show, my devil aatma will itself jump onto the forum and get my butt on there... πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£ For DKDM, the first episode was enough πŸ˜ *sigh...karpur gauram too...memories πŸ˜­*

Favourites

Food: Vijay is gonna ban me for typing so much data err...spamming😑 πŸ€£ ...You got the clue? Everything that is vegetarian... I have the tendency to try all at least once πŸ˜Ž...but TOP favorites: Chocolates, ice-cream,  Italian, Mexican, and all types of Indian cuisines i have had πŸ˜†etc... (yawn ! typical list πŸ₯± πŸ˜†) But hey I am a big Foodie... and chocolates are my sinful desire... πŸ˜

Outfit: Anything Comfortable! Pajama chaap, 2X my size, loose clothes are the best  πŸ€£ ... T-shirts+cotton capris... πŸ˜Ž...Traditional wear---Love buying them but wearing and handling open my third eye πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† ... I feel suffocated in heavy stuff and it ruins mood... πŸ˜΅... haila... Mohit's tiger skirt is super comfy for me... β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£

Hangout: IF πŸ€£, for dinner, walks or movies... really not a Disc or party person πŸ˜³

Serial: *Types her list*
Gets Spam Error from IF  πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£ ...I only watch Indian soaps... πŸ˜† and have watched all from Kekta's K soaps to sagar's Mythos (prithvi 😍), to Star One's youths (no DMG ...yah wierd πŸ˜†) ... I love T.V. in short πŸ€—...But yes GHSP and Prithviraj will remain evergreen... β€οΈ Currently in love with NBTNMKK, obviously watch DKDM πŸ˜³

Movie:
Aah... again 90% Desi masala πŸ˜† Basically... All classic movies which are adored by all of you other peeps, I also love them... πŸ˜³ ...PS: I really only demand timepaas and entertainment from movies... πŸ˜ˆ Can not watch "artistic" movies a lot which can not fit in my tarkasur size brain  πŸ€£

Actor/Actress: Too many...  πŸ˜³ But haan Sallu, aamir, HR, etc. evergreens πŸ˜‰... Rani, Priyanka, Vidya, etc... 

Song: 
Aah... I love love love music, so again, I love all tracks embraced by the masses... πŸ˜ƒ and again a lot of desi ones only πŸ˜Ž ... Big fan of romantics, and A.R. Rehman's songs... πŸ˜

Place: From the ones I have seen- Darjeeling/Gangtok area is gorgeous β­οΈ Taj Mahal too...and also Disney world  πŸ˜†
Dream: Switzerland πŸ˜

Book: As I said reading is the last thing I would do πŸ€’ πŸ€£ *thinks hard* ... The only books I love is simple classic Nancy Drew Tales πŸ€“ and can get hooked to something about Indian History πŸ˜†

Phewww... Hope I grilled YOU all enough???😎right? πŸ˜›
Edited by CraziestGurtian - 11 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved reading ur answers kushboo! πŸ˜† Man,we have so many DKDMians with such good sense of humour!and ur a PRC fan too? same here πŸ˜ƒ *excited  like a kid who sees a shop full of chocolates* πŸ˜ƒ i miss PRC like hell. Edited by disha15 - 11 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: disha15

Loved reading ur answers kushboo! πŸ˜† Man,we have so many DKDMians with such good sense of humour!and ur a PRC fan too? same here πŸ˜ƒ *excited  like a kid who sees a shop full of chocolates* πŸ˜ƒ i miss PRC like hell.

Awww thanks... just saw your avi... πŸ˜³ ...me too misses PRC ... more than that RT... πŸ˜­ he needs to come out of hiding soon... love him loads πŸ˜
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: CraziestGurtian

Awww thanks... just saw your avi... πŸ˜³ ...me too misses PRC ... more than that RT... πŸ˜­ he needs to come out of hiding soon... love him loads πŸ˜

oh  the avi..i know i know πŸ˜³ and DITTO!i miss Rajat more than PRC! 😭 Hoping he comes bk JALDI! birthday aa raha hai na uska πŸ€— i love him too β˜ΊοΈ 
Edited by disha15 - 11 years ago
patakha-guddi thumbnail
loved your answer
some were hilarious and abhi toh pura week baki hein you are going to get grilled left right and center πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congrts Khushbu...πŸ˜†..best of luck..bcz ur in the hot sit..πŸ˜†
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ur answers are good  πŸ€£

Why u like Gurmeet and Drashti 
answer  in Three lines .😊

-Khush- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vanadhi

Ur answers are good  πŸ€£

Why u like Gurmeet and Drashti 
answer  in Three lines .😊

Haww... this is so so so tough πŸ˜³ will try my best!
1)They are the most gorgeous people outside and inside...😍 for the respect, dedication and hardwork they put into their roles,and the respect they have for  each other! β­οΈ
2)Their hot, sizzling, passionate chemistry as MaanEet is unbeatable πŸ˜Ž
3)GurTi together are a total BLAST!!! as MaanEet or themselves β€οΈ