Baki Creationz#1(C):Arhi Ab Na Ja p.145 - Page 78

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

Thank u sooo much...its beautiful 😳

thank u
Baki I'm so sorry I missed so many stuff from you and I don't know how... was having loads of problems with my IF inbox so this is the first time i guess you're getting a comment from my side...*sorry *holding ears*
I've seen your work through IPKKND CG and no doubt you're making superb and fab stuff 😳👏
Keep it up the superb work 😳👏 

luv u and thanks for everything especially for the hard work you put at uploading 100% of IPKKND music 🤗

with lotz of love, Maria
Edited by Maria.Creationz - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Maria.Creationz

Baki I'm so sorry I missed so many stuff from you and I don't know how... was having loads of problems with my IF inboxso this is the first time i guess you'regetting acomment from my side...*sorry *holding ears*
I've seen your work through IPKKND CG and no doubt you're making superb and fab stuff 😳👏
Keep it up the superb work 😳👏
luv u and thanks for everything especially for the hard work you put at uploading 100% of IPKKND music 🤗
with lotz of love, Maria

Hey Maria. First of all thank u for the sweet msg. So kind of you. It's completely okay yaar, atleast Ur commenting now. For the MC, it's my plessure.
Loved the avis! But I just wanted the wink, the smile and the holding ear wala bit, not the entire shot of paper plane :( I guess I could not make you understand properly! Sorry :(

Loved the avis! But I just wanted the wink, the smile and the holding ear wala bit, not the entire shot of paper plane :( I guess I could not make you understand properly! Sorry :(
Oh.. Then tell me whether is for avatar or signature, as I dont want to waste the time on both.😳
Originally posted by Baki

Oh.. Then tell me whether is for avatar or signature, as I dont want to waste the time on both.😳
For avatar of the size you made once on Megha's entry, remember? Just make sure that Mohan's face gets into the frame! That's it! 
Sorry Bidz, I in that size the face won't fit. So I have made it in another size, but the height is still longer than the width.

Baki, the avis are awesome! Thank you for this! And sorry for wasting your time a bit! Anyways love you for this! 🤗 

I loved the siggie on Karan-Surbhi as well ! Very pretty colouring 😳

Baki, the avis are awesome! Thank you for this! And sorry for wasting your time a bit! Anyways love you for this! 🤗 

I loved the siggie on Karan-Surbhi as well ! Very pretty colouring 😳

Glad it finally came out the way you wanted. Next time, if you want any specific then post a video and give the exact time. 😉
Originally posted by --Amy--

Awesome avis Baki😊
Thank you