News Of Season 4 Spoilers-edited 21st September

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
NEWS ON SEASON 4.

-All are in Atlanta.

-Cast, yesterday, did the photoshoot for the promotional photos of season four! Probably we can see them at Comic Con *-*

-Julie tells us that also has the script of 4xO2.

-There's a new Vampire Hunter in the city in the next season! It's called Connor and rumors on the street say they will stop around awhile after that will appear in episode two.

I found this news here- Damon Salvatore stupendo

Season 4 spoilers!

I found this here- Katherine Pierce

Promotional pic Season 4

I found this here- Damon Salvatore

First pic of season 4 ..
Face to face with Stefan ! ...
S04E01

Everyone reading Season 4 script

I found this here- Damon Salvatore stupendo

Ian on twitter: "first day of school TVD-season 4 ... Let's see if I can learn something ... "

Katherine will not show her face until Klaus is no longer a threat, says Julie Plec. Comic-Con2012

I found this here- Katherine Pierce

At Comic-Con

SPOILERS another death in Mystic Falls? ' the information that Alaric had given the Council before his departure on the vampires in town will create a sort of domino effect that will lead to a surprising death in the first episode of the fourth season.

-The question we will be asking in the first episode is not whether Elena there eat human blood, but how will do, when and if it will survive. But we know that Stefan and Damon will help you a lot in its path.

-Klaus will soon return to his body.

-Bonnie tries to do everything to prevent the transformation of Helen, but the consequences of magic that will use the altered throughout the season, whether this be successful or not.

-The new Hunter will be very strong. Take by surprise our heroes who believe you can beat easily, but this will not happen.

-Understand why Klaus's decision to stay in Mystic Falls within the fourth episode and have to deal with this new Hunter.

-We will review surely others originals, especially Rebekah. It is also possible that we will show more of the past by Esther, mostly because if you think about it, she has in the past had made the spell to create the Original vampires, but this spell had already, then whence came!? It is possible that there were already in circulation other vampires!?

-In the fourth episode will indeed be an important opportunity among Damon and Elena, but the Plec says his favorite moment ever between the two will take place in the second episode, then do we care

-Elena will remember the moments with Damon he did forget and then will understand to have been right when he thought that in him there is good, but not that Damon will be good and good. He will say "that was the past, now we are in the present," then things will not be easy, however.

-At least until the third episode will see not sex between vampires starring Elena, but sooner or later it will happen, but the Plec does not tell us when, with whom and how it will be.

-Stefan has a new love interest, at least for the moment. The Plec does not know from where it exited this rumor.

-We could see the friendship between Stefan and Caroline grow, especially because she is a supporter of his method of survival as a vampire and maybe could be helpful in the transition of Elena.

Source: thevampirediaries-love.net (Translated by Bing)

Behind scene - Season 4

Behind scene - Season 4

New Poster of Season 4...just 43 days left

Fotina directly from 4 x 01 ...

Can't wait for the bait: (promo

TVD 4x01

EXCLUSIVE, OFFICIAL SEASON 4 PHOTO!

Spoilers for Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 4, "Growing Pains." Stop now if you'd rather be surprised!

TV Guide reports there's good news for Stelena fans in the first episode of Vampire Diaries' Season 4: Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) have some real talk about the pros and cons of vampirism ' and then he gives her a ring. But it's not an engagement ring or even a promise ring. Nope, it's a daywalker ring courtesy of Bonnie (Kat Graham). That's just what every new vampire needs ' besides the love and support of her fellow supernatural friends, of course.

Good thing for Elena, she's got both. (It sounds like she'll be getting a crash course in How to Be a Vampire 101 from the rest of the bloodsuckers in the same episode.)

And Bonnie really needs to make an Etsy store for those rings. ;)

I found this here- The Vampire Diaries

?04x01

Elena: Stefan!
Stefan: Hey ... How are you? We are here for hours.
Elena: Who? What happened?
Stefan: you've had an accident ...
Elena: Oh my God ...Matt?! IS ...
Damon: Alive... Ask Stefan ... the hero.
Stefan: he's fine.
Elena: Thank You. I thought that ... How did you ...
Damon: Saved you? He did not.
Stefan: When Jeremy has taken to the hospital before the accident, your conditions were worse than we believed. Meredith Fell made a choice: he used the blood of Damon to help you heal.
Damon: and when Rebekah did get out of the way the pick-up, you had vampire blood circulating, Elena ...
Elena: Oh my God! This means that ... m I dead?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MH_zjkbIII&feature=g-all-lik=releted_embeded[/YOUTUBE]

Season 4 Epi 2 Memorial

Edited by deboleena.manna - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Eee *excited* thnx  a lot for posting  debo 🤗 Edited by disha15 - 11 years ago
..nisaluvrk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

oh gosh...super excited...n dese spoilers...ooh man cant wait...!!!!!!!

thnxx a ton for sharin...😃

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh u've added some more pix.Ian 😍 
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tfs... can't wait for my favorite American show to return!❤️❤️
fancyqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much really excited 
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
2 more pics added...tanx for likeing guys...😊
Hudaak thumbnail
m happy 4 2 things!!
1st more of delena scenes
n lastly i always wanted 2 see da original petroven female Tatia!! 😃
-Hiralious- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the info
Super excited for season 4. 
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
phew... i thought season 4 will lack delena scenes...but thank God...now i can watch it peacefully