pinkgal thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Epi starts with Inter-college competition
The host blabbering that it was a wonderful performance by stephens college. She introduces the last act by DPSC of Romeo And Julliet with bollywood taste. There is introduction about the play , a two -crossd people meeting n tore apart by the world. The curtains open n we have a market scene where Julliet walks in with the nurse. On the other side Romeo walks in with sum people . Romeo And Juliet have an encounter n Hawa Hawa scene . There is dream sequence wherein Romeo gets a flower for Juliet n they dance on the song Bin tere . They cum back to the reality and again turning n looking each other

Next Scene
Full Moon n juliet at balcony saying all the rehersals line abt If seeing sum 1, at first site u fall in love, Yes i m in love , i m feeling like my feet r not on the ground etc. She admits that she has fallen in love with Romeo. N suddenly Romeo cums n brings a ladder climbs till Juliets window. we have another dance on bahon ki darmiyan in between the have flashback of their first fall in nainetal trip, the paper dance . In between we have Pappa Guggal weirds expression. We have romeo admiting his love n then he goes down on his knees n proposing his love for Juliet . Juliet also confess her love they have a hug . All of sudden people cum n start shouting their names. So the nurse n all the royal people pull Juliet apart from Romeo same happens on the other side . Both, shouting n crying for each other . Romeo pulls a dagger n same is done by Juliet . They r about to end their lifes wen sum1 shouts no. All the relative leaves them. We have another hug. And romeo saying sum diagloues in between he accidently says Suv but corrects his mistake. We have group dance on the song Fanaa. And act ends Every1 takes a bow.

We have the host declaring DPSC The winner . YuvReen in exitment hug each other. but later broke apart as they realize

Well people our dear Asmi was unable to do the update today . i hav missd the end part i 'll update wen i watch the re-run .the epi was fine a lack of creativity was there . Edited by pinkgal - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashi_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thnk u fr d update !
Was waitin fr it !
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thank u so much jaana for the help.
 my net isnt repaired yet.
glamoholic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton dear! i really appreciate these WU's you ppl post...i eagerly wait for everyday's WU, cuz am living on written updates these days due to some busssy schedule 😭! 
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
what was song which was playin at the very begingin before Bin tere?
entire epi was just awesome<3