CIDian Idol Contest - Results on Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

All the best to all the participants.
As I was not well (heavy cough and cold) could not participate. But will vote.
All the best to the Participants !! 

All the best to all the participants.πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘πŸΌAll the best to all the participants!!!!On my behalf.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
Oh.. Im the first one to post the votes!!!
#1- 09
#2- 09
#3- 09
#4- 8.5
#5- 10
#6- 10
#7- 08
#8- 9.5
#9- 8.5
#10- 09
I wish i could give entry 5 & 6 extra marks!!
Would like a short review as well Namratha .. you're one of those new people who've participated .. and it fun to see singers write reviews for their own songs πŸ˜†
few songs are in .amr files...very difficult to hear...at first download then convert  i think its better to upload on YT...
Only 2 files are like that... Do one thing.. Download them and send via bluetooth to ur cell phone.. And hear it there. I hope this will help.
#1. 06/10
Singer sang the song well in Antra. Putting extra effort in Mukhda would have worked wonders.

#2. 07/10
I don't listen to english songs so don't know much about it so can't comment. But it was nice.

#3. 10/10
For me this is the winning entry. Good use of musical instrument and nice selection of song. Very good voice. The tone and rhythm was never lost. Heard many times. Deserves a standing ovation.

#4. 06/10
Nicely sung by the singer. A bit more loudness in the song, would have earned more points from me.

#5. 09/10
That loudness was found here. He sang the song with feelings and conviction. His voice is reminding me of one of the singer in bollywood. Can't recall who but very well sung. This also deserves a standing ovation.

#6. 10/10
A tough but very nice selection of song and singer managed to sing it reasonably well. Giving a tough competition to entry no. 3 and 5. Deserves standing ovation.

#7. 06/10
Singer sang the song in her own style and pace so good to see that as everyone follows the same tone and rhythm as of the real singer of the song.

#8. 07/10
Apart from background sound of fan everything was nice. Good luck.

#9. 06/10
Falguni pathak is my fav singer. Singer tried her level best to sing like her and i must say, to some extent, she was successful in that.

#10. 07/10
Last but not the least. It seemed that singer enjoyed singing the song and so did i in listening to the song.

All the best.