Phir Subah Hogi

~*PSH Update 9th July Vicky proposes Marriage *~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Aarathi for the quick update
msharma2 thumbnail
wow..a lot of drama going on...I was hoping that Vikram and Sugni would get married and her challenge starts after the marrige with getting adjusted to a new lifestyle.  All these twist and turn is kiling me..Now, what's up with woman behind the wall..Is she alive or dead???  Thank you again for your great update..
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Arti...Thanks for the quick update...

Well...What to say...I seem to have lost touch here...but whatever happened to the original Sugni and Vikram??? Vikram still maintains the  intelligent streak..but Sugni...I miss the dhagad Dhagad Sugni...
I know love changes things..people...but still this is something weird...Where is the fight of a bedni?? A girl  challenging the societal norms??? I know may be later they will relate her struggle out of the relation may beπŸ˜•
But still...and Gosh...dont tell me there is a woman behind that wall...I cant believe that Vikram suddenly became Zilleilahi and has a cemented Anarkali behind the wallπŸ˜•

And what exactly is Dhanuma playing at...she is going both ways???

Accha waise Vikram putting the chunar on her head...I know a too good gesture..but still hope this doesnot count as Sardhakai
Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have no words right now am on emotional high and once am calm I can comment.

Call me crazy but I want everyone to win G solves the mystery while sugvi still get married, gosh am so torn 🀣

Piu or anyone please enlighten me on Gulabiya comment . That she knows TVS loves Sugni but he won't fulfill her dreams πŸ˜•
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
HIGH voltage drama began...

this week will b awesome but hope vikram doesnt turn negative at the end of the week

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx arathi...

i have no word for 2day episode. Well i feel bad for gulabia her daughter nt trust her & sugani fight..

so finall truth 2mrrow comes out. I like vikram want to marry sugani but nw.. Well let's see 10 th july episode wht happen?
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Arti for the update.😊
Sabina_Ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..
they r going too fast with evrything, before one can register an important scene is jus ovr..
i was again disappointed with Sugni for being so rude with her mom..
Donno wats gonna happen of SugVi...:-(
im_suchithra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for ur update yar!!!!