DOTW :: 9 July :: Are they right??

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello, my name is Jyoti and here I am bringing you the DOTW

The main question that I ask in this DOTW is

Are they right?

Are they not thinking of the consequences of their action?

Mona: I am still confused what is she trying to do. I mean I understand her emotions and outbursts, but does she know where is her life heading. I don't want her to go back to Pradeep, but sometimes I wonder, if Pradeep comes back to her, will she take him back? Even after all that he has done to her, and continue to do so.

Pradeep: The less said, the better. This man keeps surprising us, and all I can think of is to hit him😆.

Is he realizing what he is doing? First he leaves her, is concerned about her, that I understand, but his concern is baffling. If by insulting her, demeaning her, he is trying to show his concern, then it is better if he doesn't.

Is he still in the illusion that he has all the rights on Mona, about her life choices? If yes, then what is he doing with Anushka? He does not regret being with her, then why all this. Be happy with her. Do not question Mona or her motive behind everything.

Anushka: For once, last week, I felt bad for her. It was when Pradeep was interfering when Jatin's proposal came for Mona. I felt bad when he was ignoring her. But it all washed away when she insulted Mona in the wedding.

Is she really that blind? I mean can't she see the way Pradeep is not able to detach himself from Mona. Her love, or rather I would say conquer, has made her do all these things, not realizing the depth of her actions.

She has always taken the wrong path when it comes to Pradeep, but I wonder whether she even regrets any of her actions?

Some other questions

Do they consider the impact it all will have on their children?

Is Mona well off without Pradeep or will she be happy with him only?

Okay...just saw the precap...Pradeep slapping Anushka...

now I never imagined to see this, but then again, he slapped her because now he knows the truth,

what if he hadn't, would he have really supported Mona against what Anu was saying??

Hope you all take part in this discussion and make this forum alive

😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even i was thinking the same.don't want pradeep back in mona's life.i did post the similar q?wts left?where this show is heading?no idea at all.
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rtms

Even i was thinking the same.don't want pradeep back in mona's life.i did post the similar q?wts left?where this show is heading?no idea at all.

agree with u...

the show is not giving ant clues as to where they all r going...😕