SSK Written Update 09th July 2012

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode began with bharadwaj family sitting on dinning table...Khushi asked mataji's permission to go to temple as she had kept fast.. mata ji told her to take some one with her and not to go alone.. sankalp said that he will take her but khushi said no she can go alone as temple is near so there is no need to worry..at this point mata ji agreed and gave her permission  at this point roli and sim exchange a glance.. Roli told simar about khushi doing suspicious stuff and also that  khsuhi came out from mata ji's room last night..Then roli told simar taht there is something wrong and she should follow khushi ..simar at first stops her but when roli said that she is doing all this for family so she then agreed... Khushi saw roli following her..After this they showed that khushi had went to some place where she is shouting si any body there.. some one puts his hand on her shoulder she turns and on seeing th person's face hugs him and said that u know ho much i missed u Veeru..that guy asked her that u married a rich guy while i was in jail u betrayed me.. she said no i had only done this to take revenge of anisha's death..i will come back to u once the revenge is taken and hugs him ...
Precap: Khushi is giving parasad to every one she asked simar where is Roli???
sorry people was in a hurry so couldn't add some pics ... and ofcourse pics are of ROSID and no they are not from today's episode instead they are from today's SBS segment 😊 so ready folks??
hmmm kamzoor dil logoun se darkhwast hai k apna dil sanbhaal k baithain 😊

Edited by lifeisloving - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the amazing update.👏👍🏼
very nice update.
Thanks for ur update 😊

story ko toh pata nehi par yeh pic made my day 😍  awww my rosid  is super cute 😳...thanks lifeisolving 🤗 ..tum toh sacchi main  great hoo yaar .
Originally posted by aoishi_2006

story ko toh pata nehi par yeh pic made my day 😍  awww my rosid  is super cute 😳...thanks lifeisolving 🤗 ..tum toh sacchi main  great hoo yaar .

Awww thank you sooo muuchhh dear 🤗... anything for ROSID 😃❤️
Thanks for the wonderful update.