BALH 9th July 2012 Written Update Done

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
 BALH 9th July 2012 Written Update

The episode starts with conference room in dubai several Arab people are watching the presentation.  The presentation ends the man in the chairperson's chair  stands up and addresses the people in the room. He is interrupted by a call on his mobile he answer it and tell that he is in a meeting but dhaijaan says she know but she want to introduce him with someone  as it is related to Jyothi.  He agrees to come.  ðŸ˜³

In India Vikram is sitting up in bed with laptop replying to the some condolence messages that have come for Priya.  Neha enters and she will reply some of the and gets angry that Vikram is still in touch with somm and takes the laptop.. Neha gets angry that his girl friends from his college still mail him. ðŸ˜† Vikram says they are just my friends  Neha say i am sorry.

The man enters the house. DJ introduces Priya and the child as Jyothi's little daughter  The man walks up to Priya and thanks her and hands her some money.    Priya says she does not want money.  The man says there is no one in the world who don't  want moneyPriya says she knows that but she only wants a job. He ask about her qualification  Priya tell him that she has done double MA and she teaches tofel student in India. The man say he don't any job related to teaching as he deal in shops Priya say then maybe you can give me job in your shop.. He say okay there is one book store he will give her a job therePriya is Happy as he love books The man says he hates books.😎  (Attitude) He tells her that he will give her a chance with the bookstore,but at the end of the month he needs his rent.  Priya thanks him and promises him that he will not disappoint him and will give his rent on time.

Scene shift to Ram room which is totally in messy all priya belongings around the entire room  and he is Sitting in a chair remembering Priya words that their love story will not have a sad ending  Neha enters and asks him why his room is in such a mess as he always wanted everything in its place.  Ram says when life is messed up what's big deal if his room is messed.Neha tries to explain to him that he needs to move on but Ram tells her in life only those move who have to go somewhere and he ask Neha to leave him alone. Neha leaves.

In the Sharma house shipra is sad sudhir is saying to forget everything and move on... Shipra say why this happen with his our Priya and her child both have gone and starts crying.. Sudhir say we should tell about priya pregnancy to Ram.. Shipra no ram is already broken and when he will get to know about this he will become more sad.. Sudhir say but it's ram right to know.. Shipra now we will not let anyone about this.. Shipra and sudhir both are sad  

Ram in  chair in his room holding white kurtas recalls the time when Priya wore his kurta. Ishika, Natasha and Rishab enter Vikram's house. Vikram say is ram okay..  They tell him only he can bring Ram back through his support.  Ram has get to know love through Priya and it will take him time to come out from all this and we should give him time. They all agrees and leave.. 

Ram still sitting and the room is cleaned now 😕 and is reading Priya's diary.He is reading when he fulfill priya wishes those cherished moments Flashback was shown ðŸ˜ƒ He feel sorry that he could not fulfill Priya's wish to give birth to new life. 

Priya in Dubai writing new diary for her new life.. She writes that he new life is starting and now she will not look back as she is afraid that if she will look back then she will not stop herself to go back and if she will go back then Ram would not be able to move on in his life that's why she decided that she will start new life.. She say by bringing the child back to her family and see now God has given me the reason to live. Now whatever she will do would be for her child.😳

Precap:
5 YEARS Later
Priya giving one of lectures on the calories in a parata On the other hand Ram is eating paratas with full butter..

Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adithya_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for update...it was worth waiting... not the episode,  I mean precap...cant wait for tomorrow

eli01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Natasha
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the nice update
Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Here comes the leap...I hope ram doesnt get married to Ayesha
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thank god finally leap hua...🤔
was sick and tired to watch tear,sad ,rona dhona..
Thanks for ur update..
God bless u..

padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update...
i hope now i could come to love it again...

sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Crisp WU.Either  you were bored or fed up or both.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update natasha..
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the WU Natasha!