~Aartzz.Art~|C|New Shop Link: 150

Posted: 11 years ago
                          ~Welcome to Aartzz.Art~

^Vanshu, I love you forever for this amazing banner<3

~Introduction~
Hello my beautiful people! I'm Aarti also know as Aartzz and Aartzzuu, and you're berry berry velcome to my shop ;). I've been making siggies since June of 2012  but I just couldn't wait to make a shop! I love making siggies and avis. If I could do it as a job I would :) 

Desi Pakoras; My jaans. I don't even know what I would without you. When I first met all of you I knew I would love all of you so much! You all make it worthwhile to make siggies or even try to. You all are the most amazing people I've ever met and I love all of you. (Even Jen's other personality ๐Ÿ˜†) I owe this shop to you guys. Vanshu, Jas, Jia, Jen, Mini, Sani, Sneha, Asha, Sara, Nityah <3
Ri; Ohmygod Ri where do I begin? Ok I love you so so so much first of all. My writer! You can make me feel better in an instant with all your talk about John. I can rant to you and you'll take it ๐Ÿ˜†. You're amazing and you're such an encouragement to me<3
Mya; I don't know if you're going to read this but ahhh, what the hell. You were the person that actually got me making siggies so I basically owe this all to you. You're hilarious and such an amazing person. It's so freaking awesome talking to you. <3

I LOVE;Tellywood
~ArHi/Sarun
~Arya 
~Maneet/Gurti
~Virika/Kryan
~Nishal/Virmaan
~Drashti
~Sanaya
~Kratika
~Krystle
~Nia

I LOVE everyone in bollywood basically except for Sonakshi Sinha and Ali Bhatt :D :D 
OH AND I LOVE VAMPIRE DIARIES AND PLL WITH A BURNING PASSION 

~What I Make~
 -Siggies (Non-Animated)
-Avis (Stacked or not)
-Icons

~Rules~
- Please, please, PLEASE do not claim my work as your own. You can be inspired by it but DO NOT copy it
- Do not paste my work on another site or hotlink it
-Only request when my shop is open.

~Shop Rules~
 -Only request when I'm open
-One request per person PLEASE
- I do not accept requests by PM. Please request on this shop ONLY
-Don't claim my work is yours
-Tell me what text you want.
-Provide HQ pics
-No more than 10 pics please :) If the pictures are un-usable I will tell you
-Use your request for at least 2 days. I put a lot of effort on your siggie so you could at least use it

AVI Rules; -Please provide a HQ vid 
-Only youtube/daily motion videos
-Torrents are allowed but you must provide me with the link of the torrent and the timing. Also it MUST be HQ. Since it's a torrent, your request will take longer than everyone elses 
-Tell me what size you want the avi to be
-Tell me from what second to what second you want the avi EX; 1.20-1.40 secs.
-Tell me if you want it stacked or not

I ONLY TAKE REQUESTS FROM REGULARS. I don't think it's fair that if you haven't commented in my shop at least twice that you can request. Sorry :/ 

~Inspirations~
-Vanshikaa- (Vanshu)
aishhh (Aish)
fizzi_gurl (Fizzi)
..-Jia-.. (Jia)
jenny1000 (Jenny)
honeyimhomeee (Shrey)
perdimenticare (Swetha)
Aishu (Aishu)
Sano88 (Sano)
-Fatz- (Fatima)
*~sneha~* (Snehu)
and basically everyone else in this forum :) 
If you think I've been over inspired by you PM me. We can def. talk it out 

~Credits~
Textures- Deviantart, Northerndawn and Jyo who sent me a billion textures which i'm forever grateful for<3
Fonts- dafont.com, fontscape.com
PSDs- drunkandcoloring.tumblr.com flawlesscoloring.tumblr.com
AND MYSELF. 
Most of the colorings (90 percent) i use are my own. I may or may not release PSDs. It depends on whether i'm done with the coloring
Pictures- Google, tumblr, I-F, and myself
Full List (x)

~Copyrights~
Siggs- Aartzz.Art
Stacked Avis ONLY: AZ

~Pms~
For Pms please ADD ME TO YOUR BUDDY LIST! :) 

Tumblrs:
Personal : aartipartyy.tumblr.com
Fyeah Sidharth Malhotra (wt Jen and Avantika): fyeahsidharthmalhotra.tumblr.com
Pretty Little Liars (wt Shreya): dirtylittlerosewood.tumblr.com
Tellywood (wt Kimmi and Sai): tellywood.tumblr.com
Qubool Hai (wt. Mehak, Jen, Usha and Avantika) : qubool.tumblr.com
Bollywood: jhanak.tumblr.com

Scroll down for Index!

Lots.Of.Love- Aarti 

Edited by --Aartzz-- - 11 years ago
Index
Page 1- Random Icons/Bwood/Arhi/PV/Kryan
Page 20- Arhi Avis/ Kareena/ Deepika/ Parineeti/ Cocktail/Mahira Khan+Reqs
   Page 30- HUGE!: Bollywood, Arhi, Deepika, Katrina, KajolSRK
Page 39- Nina Dobrev/Nian/TVD (Katherine Pierce)/ Harry Styles icons/ ArHi/SGP/Rani/Deepika/Avis
Page 47- Arhi/Anushka/Nargis/Cocktail/Kareena
Page 56- ArHi, Sanaya's Gun Guna Dance, Kurbaan Hua, MJHT, SOTY
Page 65- Geet/Arhi (OLD)/SOTY, Sidharth,Drashti
Page 75- Arhi(OLD)/Qubool Hai/SOTY Interviews/Fanaa/Birthday
Page 92- HJNH/Karan Wahi/Bolly
Page 109- ArHi (Holi),  QH, Bolly

SHOP STATUS
CLOSED
                                                               Update
Arhi Icon Sets. 
I just love them so much! But i was too lazy to make siggies :P
If anyone would like INDIVIDUAL icons please let me know. I'll make them ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Second Set

Avis

Stacked (Thank you Sani!)

Different Coloring (not stacked cause i don't want to :P)

Kratika Sengar
This woman is amazing. 

Kryan

BWOOD

Bipasha Basu
ICON, thingys

Siggie

Kareena Kapoor
ICON, thingys

Siggie

Asin
ICON, thingys

^ok that is probs too big to be icons

Siggies

Ok, that's it for now!! :). It would be appreciated it you left your lovely comments and hit the like button!
MINE MINE! <3 Will edit this later tonight! <3

EDITED:

c . o . n . g . r . a . t . s.

Congratulations on your first dukhaan hun! I am so happy for you and so proud of you! May this shop be successful and may you open many many more shops with your wonderful wonderful creations! <3

I have seen your ArHi stuff in the CC. This icon set is my favorite --> http://i.imgur.com/LxXVU.jpg. The coloring of the siggy is beautiful! I loved how it came out. The other set is gorgeous as well! Pshht you are so PRO with the gifs. Look I have had your ArHi gifs in my dubba since yesterday. It is so prettyful! Love love love the coloring of the gifs. Simply beautiful! <3

The Kratika siggy is beautiful! Love the blending! <3 She has a beautiful smile! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Coming on to the bollywood stuff ๐Ÿ˜ฒ OMFG everything looks amazing. My favorite from the update has to be the Bips icons! She is a beauty ๐Ÿ˜ณ <3 All I can say is that your blending is out of the world for the other siggys. The Kareena one looks stunning. I love the 2 Asin siggys. They are too gorgeous! <3 You are such a PRO hun! <3

Last but not least, thank you so much for listing me as an inspiration. That means so much to me baby! AHHH! Hehe <3 And thank you for the message for us desi pakoras! ๐Ÿค— Means so much for all of us! We all LOVE you so much and we will be right by your side hamesha and forever! <33

Love you hun! <3

Edited by ..-Jia-.. - 11 years ago
AARTI! 

You did it! Congrats girl, your first shop!๐Ÿ˜ƒ We're all so proud of you๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And just loving the first update! The Arhi sets are to DIE FOR. You captured all the beautiful moments of today's episode either through the icon sets, avis or whatever else๐Ÿ˜†

Although everything was amazing and very unique, I have to say that I LOVED the Asin edits! They really captured her beauty and charisma along with adding Aarti's own flavour to it!๐Ÿ˜† I'd say an extremely successful first update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ And i cant wait to see what else is in store!

Congrats once again. LOVE YOU!
Edited by DilDostiDanceD3 - 11 years ago
Edited by V.I.P - 11 years ago

Aaartiii ๐Ÿค— 

Many congratulations on your first SHOP...you nailed it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Simple g o r g e o u s  creations..๐Ÿ‘ can't believe you just learnt a month or 2 ago... ๐Ÿ‘ A M A Z I NG

Keep up the goood work... ๐Ÿ˜ณ Keep updating. Keep flaunting your talent. I'll be watching you ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Aartiz Artzz.. < THE BOMB... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 

Enjoy your 1st SHOP... ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Love your Desi Pakora comments.. ๐Ÿ‘ We Rock together, don't we? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Awh! So proud of us โค๏ธ
Edited by PureSwag - 11 years ago
Omg!!! Lovely shop AD!!! ๐Ÿ‘Lovin all the avis && siggys! ๐Ÿ˜ณPlease hurry with the update even though you barely opened it today. ๐Ÿ˜‰I dont even know which one to use. They are all really amazing. And I love the shout out you gave to all the Desi Pakoras!โค๏ธ *runs to go update dabba*๐Ÿ˜ณ
Love ya!! ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธEdited by DaMiniiiii - 11 years ago
Awesome work I love everything especially the Icons.
Edited by IshqSufiyana - 11 years ago
rEss

MY res is 2nd page :( NAAAHI 

e d i t e d 

so..here i am .. on the 2nd page๐Ÿ˜ญ the Desi pakoras have already added much salt to my wouund. ๐Ÿ˜ก anywys..let me move away from this depressing reality lol... ๐Ÿ˜† i love them all too much, cant even get mad at any of uu peeps ughh . -.- NOW,moving bak to the topic. 

CONGRATS ON UR 1ST DHUKAAAN BABYYY <3 I am just super supeeer happy for uu right now!! just barely 2 months into sigmaking and you are already so damn PRO! like just look at the first page. ur doing gifsets like they are ur bhaayn haat ka khel ๐Ÿ˜† What can I say about this :๐Ÿ˜ฒ

its MINDDDBLOOWWING!  โ˜บ๏ธ the caps, the colouring. its brilliant. im guessing its on tumbblr ri? *runs to re-blog*๐Ÿ˜†

and.. this KS ONE.
her smile is just sooo beautiful, and the pics u used haaaye.๐Ÿ˜ณ main toh aapki zaabardast waali phanka ban gayi hoon aarti jee ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
and thesee...i cant stop staring at it. it looks daayum stunning. im going to use ur bips stuff๐Ÿ˜ˆ

ur work is commendable.

and I can't believe I ended up in ur list of inspirations!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
i feel soo happyy cant stress enuuf how blessed i feel right now being in ur shop<3 thanks baby๐Ÿ˜ณ 
and the sweet messg u wrote for all us desi pakorass haayee๐Ÿ˜ณ very cuute! and its truee, without u desipakoras wouldnt even be desipakaros :P loveu. i hope u have manymanymanymanymanyyy more shops like this, and continue to spread smiles around wiht ur work<3 i hope to see another UPDATE SOON! ;) u know..with my gurmeet stuff. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜› ;) hehe congoshongonceagain!!โค๏ธ 

vanshu xo 

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 11 years ago