~AshiiArtz~{c}||ShopDone. newlink: pg 151

Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Banner made by my samosa, Sharona. Thank you soo sooo sooo much for the banner !
i seriously love you soo much and i feel really happy that you made one for me like all my fav actors in it your soo freaking awsome thaaanks BIG HUG! 

Hello Hi and Nebvaar Bye Bye. 
WelcomeShelcome Friends! <3 

My name is Ashii and i am a student and oh i am 21 years old yup prettie old. 
i am very very bad with intro's as you can see so i dont know what to say about my self justt few friends of mine knows me that i am not addi but poori pagal ladki, total loco, but who isnt !? right?:P and love to spam their scrapsbks *hint hint* and their shops/gallery *hint hint*. 
I love to make friends, reading books, oh and i loveee watching bollywood movies!!!  

In love and big obssesion with: Arnav x Khushi [ArHi] & Sanaya Irani x Barun Sobti [SaRun]

Tellywood:  Jeevi/kryan, Arya/GurmeetKratika, Arjuhi/Karnika, Maneet/ GurTi, ArmaanRidhimma/Kajen, NP2/Kratika&Naman, KripaAngad/NehaIqbal.
Allong with that i have also indiv. fav but they are also very much.
Bollywood: SRK, Shahid, Sallu, Aamir, AKKI (to manny men's lol:P)
Anushkha S. Deepika P. Priyanka C. Rani M. Preity Z. Kajol D. Genelia D.
And some maaany more!!!
Hollywood: That are TOOO many FAVS hahahaa from serials to films and also singers so i wil just shataap. πŸ˜›

Well i know siggy making since i joined IF which was like in 2005 when i joined India-Forums and got accendatly in this AS-Shop section :p and thank god i came here because i learnt so many thinks back then there was just like a trend with glittery stuff, textures, borders, text effects now its like PSD trends coloring which is SUPER AWSOME to see. i love that. 
Basically i learnt making siggys from this forum soo bigg thank you !! and i also learnt making avis well huge and big fat thanks to Sharona, what gunnna doo with out you, thanks for teaching me!!πŸ€—

"Ashii, open a gallery, if you dont want a siggy make a avis gallery, your creations are very good, just open your gallery"
"Open your gallery, your stuff is amazing dont let me wait that long just open it, you dont wanna  know my dhamki!!!"
"You have 7 days to open your gallery"

Bechari is nanii sii jaaan ko kya kya nahi shena paraa😭, yeh sirf mein jaaanti hooon😳
kameeniyoon KHUSH hogayeee ?!?!?!?!🀣 

But  also special shout out

Sharona: My samosaaa, ILOVEYOUSOMUCH.πŸ€— omgg what can i say about you, you are one of my besties here on IndiaForums. Thanks to that day when we become friends, its just amazing how we have like a samosa connection or sumthing haha:) firstly wanna thank you so much for teaching me all the avis/gif stuff you know and bearing my weird and stupid questions hahaha :P and also thank you very much for helping with stacking and a lil bit of coloring the stuffs:P secondly your SUCH a amazing siggymaker!!!! thirdley i love you just the way you are!!! β€οΈ<3

Avnii: ehm ehm.. myyy CHICKEN my SLOWPOKE my KameeniBaby, i love you!! πŸ€—❀️
your such amazing..need to have daily dose of scrpbklove πŸ€£ as much as i hate you i love you more πŸ˜› you always make my laugh and i can talk with you whatever and how i wannna talk with you :p ohh well i want also to say (and this is my gallery SO i can say shoo before you talk nenenen SHATAAAP.) i love your stuff soo much your sooo amazing siggymaker love the fact how you color your stuff its superbb i love it!!!  And we keep fighting and telling that our stuff is ugly but still your stuff is SUPERB love it. okaay i think i talked about you to much... ehmm before you goo all oeee aaa sweeet lemme just go futher πŸ€” becuz i am sounding too nice with uπŸ€£πŸ€—

Sidra (Sid): Damnnn gurlll, its just amazing how you know all the PS thing everytime i ask you about it. you have always awnser to it! its SUPER amazing and your such a good friend love you!!!

Just soo much thanks for helping me out whenever i ask :P *mwah* 
Tusssi great ho!!πŸ€—

Laibu: Dude, thanks for listening for once :P and reopen your gallery. it took me soo much time. lekin chal kiya to haiπŸ˜› anywaz  your superb cuz everytime we talk you make me laugh about everything you say πŸ€—love that of you. And we are friends for so long remember neha bamb days ahah that where such funny days πŸ˜› but it was worth it cuz now we are like rocking shocking friends luvv u mwaaah!!! 

I also wanna thank some friends of me tru out the whole years i have been here on IF they are just sooo amazing  i love you guyss, some just left IF or just dont come often here😭 but stilll your the best!!!!!

Aminaah [am_786], Nohu [Noha450],Roshu [:.Roshni.:],Malz[Malika_14],Priyanka.
You guysss are SUPERB amazing love you!!!!!!πŸ€—

** enough of my bakwaas.. let me just come to the point πŸ€£ 

Most of the time i will make stuff on my favs πŸ˜› but i do make also other stuffπŸ˜†
* animated and non animated siggys 
* Video Avis/ Gifs
* Banners 
* Icons 

Well i am inspired by all of the beautyfull siggy & avi makers here in IF. Thank you guys your amazin! πŸ€— it would be really unfair if i named all the people ;) 
so yeah you guys are just AMAZING! 
For Gifs/Avis: Lifetime inspration from Sharona! πŸ€— love u xx 
If you ever feel like i am copying someone or w/e please tell me.. cuz i dont wanna do that and what i make is not even close to some beautyfull creators here! 

DA||Tumblr||Livejournal||Youtube||Google||
for all the textures, tutorials, brushes & psd's. 

some of my old creations are Ashii or Ashii creations 
New once are:
Siggys: AshiiArtz (C)
Avis/Gifs: 100x100 Ashii and bigonce are AshiiArtz(C) or AA(C)
*please note that since i have tumblr most of the big size avis & icons doenst have my (C) on it. But if you use credit me :) 

Oh and i dont take any request unless your my friend. because i know i wont do any justice and will make it kharaab. Because i am not good with it. Its just a gallery so enjoy it ;) 

And Suggestions/ Likes/ Comments are MOST welcome πŸ€—

Enjoy πŸ€—

Edited by .MeriAashiqui. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barishkiduaa thumbnail

For Updates..

1st update:  Page 5 - Arhi/Sarun ~ KaranKrystle ~ Kratika Birthday ~ Special Siggys/PM Req 
2nd update:
Page 8  ~ Huge ArHi avis/gifs  &  Small Bollywood gifs

3th update:   Page 11  ~ Huge Arh gifs,  Barun Sobti birthday siggys, Sarun, Virika & Kryan, Jenny birthday siggys, Bollywood - MDK, ETT, IIP, YashRaj's Next: Srk, Katrina, Anushka.
4th update: Page 21 ~ ArHi ~Virika/Kryan ~QH; Asad/Zoya Avis/siggys  & 
HUGE Bollywood avis/gifs

5th update: 
Page 33 ~ Huge Arhi, Virika, Bolly & Other stuff
6th update: Page 49 ~ Sanaya Irani & Bollywood

7th update:  page 53 ~ Huge on ArHi, Sanaya Irani, Krystle Dsouza & KrYan
8th update: Page 56 ~ Happy Birthday Sidharth Malhotra <3

9th update: Page 59 ~ Happy Teri Meri 1 year anniversary <3
10th update: Page 66 ~ Huge update on Kryan & Virika

Note : page 70
11th update: page 73 ~ Bollywood + open

12th update: page 85 ~ Requests
13th update: page 90 ~ Ranbir/Deepika, Chennai Express, QH, Sukku, Kaisa yeh ishq hai, Kryan, KT + for avnii & bday stuff

14th update: page 98~ Karan Kritika, Arjohi, PremHeer, Deepika Padukone, Sidharth Malhotra, Anushka Sharma, Rani Mukherji, Kjo-Srk-Kajol, Srk Kajol, Chennai Express
15th update: page 108 ~ Infinite SrKajol series: Huge DDLJ update part 1

16th update:
page 112 ~ RRajkumar, BOSS, Sanaya Irani, JA
17th update: page 120 ~ JodhaAkbar, Reqs (old), Birthday Sigs and open

18th update: page 128 ~ Jee le zaara, Tumhari Paakhi, Jodha Akbar, Rangrasiya, Karnika + requests
19th update: page 130 ~ Tumhari Paakhi, Rang Rasiya, JodhaAkbar,  Shahrukh Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Reqs

Samples

Siggys

From New 2 Old.

New Creations

Some old creations

Avis/Gifs

Some big (Tumblr)

More on my tumblr.

video sig

Icons

Edited by .MeriAashiqui. - 10 years ago
Barishkiduaa thumbnail

If you like my stuff and wanna have pm for my updates please hit the like button. or just add  Ashuu  for the updates.

Edited by Ashii.PrinCess - 11 years ago
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

EEE EEE EE EE ...  

res.

editeddd☺️ 
one lOnggg kahanii is it becme 🀣 
.. nOw don't fall in sleep .. just have fun reading it 🀣
Okaay.. where do i have to start! :|  I just HAVE to say SOO manyy things.. you knw🀣
But let me begin with screaming: anddd avni screams *e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e*
yaaahOeee.. ... shee did it.. she did itt ..  finallyyy .. gOshhh.. was waiting FOREVER for this.. But at the last mOment.. she just had to listening to her kameeni('s) ..Ohh yahh babyy!😎
im SOO SOO proud of you.. you did it (A).. lalaalaaa..
avni is just tooo happy shappyyy.. i just cannot express HOW MCH excited iam now (A)

CONGRATSSS for opening your OWN SHOP! πŸ₯³ I knw you'll be open many many moree mOnkeyy! :D
Oeehhh SOO loving your banner :O I just loveee it! <33 you are so lucky that the banner is made by Sharona <33 its veryyy beautiful :D (maar lijkt het niet erop dat dit banner aangepast dan de vorige :| jajaaa ik remember it) but still
its superbb amazing :D

omg! i have to say it againnn.. eeeppsss she just did it! :D haahahaa ek joke sunaoo:
actually i cannot believe it 😳 i mean.. ashi just OPENED her shOp.. nd right nOw im commenting in your shOp.. 😳 after making it from impossible too possiblee.. you just show me that you actually did :|  baaprebaap .. few months agoo.. we EVEN talk about you & your own shOp..
it was more.. why don't you open one,  answer was nO, because im still a beginner.. nd thats it!
nd see avni could understand this :P because as beginner you don't feel to open a shOp .. you feel insecure about your creations.. nd all..
But after seeing that you where making so many stuff.. nd as a beginner it was TOTALLY amazing! (nOw don't say.. it was not.. im gonna slap you grr! :P)  I just had to say too you.. that you SHOULD HAVE a shOp.. your sggs were soo simple yet soo lovelyy.. <33 nd then later.. i couldn't resist myself.. because then you learned too make avis :| 
again simple but yet soo awesome :| 
you EXACTLY knw how mch i loveed your stuff.. all those arhi stuff.. my bday gifts.. my suggestions..
all of them were soo awesome! :D
From that moment till yesterday..nOo! till sunday πŸ€” mein toh haath dho ke peeche hi pad gayi ..
ashi shOp open karoo nahh .. like 435486456684 times saying it! :|

nOww the funny thing is that.. you believe that atleast my dhamki's didn't come.. right?
just think what i was doing sunday night..? why the hell i was behaving like that..
lalalaaa.. i mean it was not FULL ON dhamki.. but it was just the beginning! 🀣 
Ohh gOshh why the hell did i say that :|  nOw she will kill me for sure :O
But khair! it did workk nahh (A) thodi se khushi toh humein dekhna chaahti thi...
tOh lo kam hogaya! bauahauaaha 🀣

Sooo... back to your amazing shOp!
I ssooo loved your lay-out.. everything looks superbb duperbb FABB!
( beter dat je de moeite hebt genomen!..) 🀣
nOww..to the special shoutout :O ahww this was really unexpectable ..but soo sweet to mention your close ones:$
anddd cOmingg to meee (A) lalalalaaa..
ahahahaahah that is the thing of us nahh:P the more we hate eachOther the mOre we love eachOther too :P
(kitna arhi style hai yeh.. lovehate)πŸ˜† 
Im glad we are soo comfortable with eachOther.. exaclty! we just can talk/fight/spam about everything nd EVERYWHERE *gives evil smileee*
bauahaaha achaaa meriii maaa :P because its your shOp.. i won't say anything about my stuff.. chall agar tumhe aisa
lagta hai.. tohh yehi sahii :P:P 
aaahahahahaha ab yeh kyaaa.. nicee it was UTTAR sweet :P but still hateyouFOREVER πŸ€—

nOw.. the stuff you have posted (A)
well.. i have already seen/commented them (A) but some of the oldest nd the avis i haven't comment yet..
so will doo nOowww.. :D

oldest sggs:  the LAST 5 sggs i haven't seen them grr TRUT! soo will comment now..
omg! they are SOOO freakingg hell FABULOUSS <33 the way you are using the texture/brushes made me fall in love with your sggs :D i soo loved them.. also colouring UTTAR awesomeee ..
but my favo of the 5 ones is this onee 😍 the half circle thing you have make it on the both side,, the colouring, the pic placement.. nd the text is SOO cuteee <33 me lOveddd it soo mchh! :D
 avis/sggs avis:
FREAKING HELL! they are SOOO mindblowinggg.. i tell you!! :|
these 7avis are my FAVOOO <33
I sooo loved the colouringg.. nd the style you have used on SaRun+mashallah pv one is jus ttooo goodd :D
okaayyzzz. one of them just made me laugh.. ASR ka chalnaaa 🀣 his walk is just too mchh..nd then the text:
wait nd watch kkg buahauauahuahh.. die klaaart gwnn :P:P

nd the last but not the least ;)
the AviSggy :|  hOllyycrapp!

the first one:

what the FREAKING hell! were you doing.. when you made this .. aaarrrhh tell meee :O
Ashiii! this is SOOO .. i mean SOO OOO OO OOO OO OOO O  beautiful! :| 
srry couln't comment when you post this in gall.. but I AM DOING IT NOW!
OhGoshhh!  the border, the COLOURING nd the text you have wrote there  omgoshh! sooo hell beautiful!
nOoww. i want an AviSggy tooO from you :O  i knw you will make it for mee (A) :P:P

But its just UTTAR WONDERFUL! ❀️😍

second one:
againnn.. what MAGIC did you had.. when you made this :|
omgoshh! it is SOOO wonderful! sooo beautiful.. sooo OUT OF THE WORLD :|

these AviSggs are the BESTESTT stuff you have EVER madeee! seriouslyyy!
I love them to the cOreee!
en BEK houden als je gaat commentaar geven! :@

IjustLoveit!❀️ PUNT!

wejOoo.. avni's kahaanii bahott lambiii hogayiii :P
but i had to say these thingss (A)

nOww.. mee waiting for your FIRST UPDATEEE
tohhh jaldiii update karOOo.. :D:D
Lovesss,,,πŸ€—

Edited by -Durgavnii- - 11 years ago
-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RESERVED!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
brokenmirrors thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wohooo Ash you did it! Congo shongo on your very first gallery

im actuallu surprised you opened it soo soon ☺️ i think this means you had enough of all the dhamki's 🀣 (maaf karna) excited to see more of your work
i already told you im not that very active. but mera aana jaana toh rehenge..
i dont know you this long, but i always say you can identify/know a person by looking at their creations. and i must say yours are looking amazing. sooo many arhi creations - loving it!! theyre worth drooling for, picked out my favorites with some comments;
^^ ahhh avni would love this sig i guess πŸ˜† the colouring is stunning
^ two of my favorite couples 😍 just one little advise: try to put a black layer on sarun's side and make it like 65/75 lighter. right now the focus in the sig is at kryan, bygiving them both the same brightness the pictures are in balance (i hope i wrote this well, otherwise dont mind it) ☺️

^^ ❀️..dont have to say more
^^OMG 😍 these are faboulous!!
wish you all the very best with the gallery and glad you opened it soo sooning 😳 
xx
Edited by brokenmirrors - 11 years ago
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
edited my kahaanii :P πŸ€—
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG AShiii totaly drooling over your creationsss 😳 girl i'm so proud of you πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ love ALL YOUR SIGGGYS!!! must say a big big big applause to your hardwork which is always paying off becoz it has my barun in it πŸ˜† ohh yeahhh sorry YOUR barun in it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So three big claps for you : πŸ˜›
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Now coming to you creations they are ALL wodnerful, i'll just quote my favourite!! i've got loads but have to quote these because they are truly the best ever i've seen 😳 

This on is sooo wOW i mean i do'nt even have words to say how beautiful it is 😳 like so many emotions and barun face ❀️

JEALOUS, JEALOUS and sooo  JEALOUS !!!!!!! im so LOVING this siggy! truly the best ever, amazing siggy made with these intense pic 😳 hayyee i soo wish somthing πŸ˜† but ssshhh i'm nt telling u after all i gave u barun so wnt be the churail in the story haha πŸ˜†

AWww this cutie and his mango ^^ it's sooo OOO cute!!! must say u made it soo perfectly ^^ <3 Hats OFF girl ^^

You and your deepika fever πŸ˜† Gorgeous siggy! i still remember the days i use to make u DP siggys πŸ˜†
 OMG Last but not the least!! this siggy is WONDERFUl, FANTABULOUS, BRAVO ! i don't even have words to say how perfect and dreamy this one is ^^ hayeee rabbbaaa veee baruuunnn 😳😳😳😳
 Coming to you video avis and siggys!
ALL of this are my favouritesss! seriously kiya kehna tumhara kuriyeee xD Dil jeet liye πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

RABBBA VEEE πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Kyun dard, hai itnaaa tere isshhqqq meiiinnn πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

AMAzing ashii! i've decided! i want a siggy SAME like this on with barun in it πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ mera haq hai so u HAVE to make it πŸ˜†

Keep it up girl!
Love, LAiba
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly , Congo on ur new gallery πŸ˜ƒ  ws jst surfing thru the AS shop whn i found this thrd..:D
luv ur creationss..!!
waiting fr nxt upt :)
u will be getting sme req.'s frm me soon :)
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Oh my goddd guysss.. thanks for the comments... i am sooo blushhinggg😍 will reply them SOOON hihiii even i cant believe that i opened my gallery wuahahahahahah πŸ€£ but yeah now i have to believe😳LOL anywasss will reply sooon THANKSS πŸ€—