IF is taking serious action against MIDs-plz read!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys,

As you may have noticed, the number of fans in all celebrities' profiles have decreased substantially, because IF is taking serious actions against MIDs (multiple IDs). If you have an MID on IF, PLEASE DO NOT LOG ON FROM IT ANYMORE!!! Neither your comment nor view will count from it, so it's only a waste of time, and if the admins can trace the IP you're using for your MID to your actual account, you can get in trouble too. Only use your REAL account to contribute to the ranking system.

If you're a silent viewer of IF and have created accounts just to comment on celebrities' profiles, they will no longer count!!! The new rule on IF is that you must be an active member to comment on celebrities' profiles and for your views/comments to count. Being active means posting in forums and taking part in discussions, so if you have 0 posts, you will no longer be able to contribute to celebrities' ranking on IF.

This may seem infuriating at first, but I actually support this rule very much because the celebrities in Top 10 positions had 1,000s of MIDs and now a good chunk have been removed.👏👏  Even some MIDs from Debina's profile have been removed, but it's actually not that bad because those MIDs weren't commenting in her profile anyway.🤔 It's us active members who make a difference in her profile, so let's continue to be active and keep Debina in top 50 always!

So my plea is that if you've been a silent member but still want to contribue to IF ranking, do not remain silent anymore!!! Start posting in whatever forum you want and remain active on IF, so that your comments and views count.

-Janaki

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosy95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lottt for sharing di
Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Janaki fot letting us know, I will comment n pics/vies and post thread in my fav forum ..   especially CG. Thanks once again
Piya26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh so if i will not remain much active in forums ond the celebs profiles too...will they delete my ID or what?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^It seems like it, because they are starting to count active members contribution only.

That reminds me. MAKE SURE YOU ARE STILL IN DEBINA BONNERJEE's FAN LIST!!!

Some people have found themselves deleted from their fav celebs' fan list, so make sure you are in Debina's fan list as well as Gurmeet's, if you were in both.
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hope This new Rule Bring Some Positiveness in the Site and increase the Fairness level of the Ranking System 😉 !! 
I agree the Top ten celebs contain a Lot of Bogus IDs in their FCs via which the Fans are keeping them above and it is good that IF have Deleted them !! 
Now after this all, Lets c IF do remain fair with the Rankings or not because I still doubt it Seeing Debina again at 61 this Time 😭 !!

Well Now the Only Thing I want IF to have some criteria to behave with newbies  !! It has Deleted a Lot of Newbies...Even Those who recently have Joined IF !! It should give some time to the new members to become habitual here instead of deleting their IDs !! There definitely  should be SOme Criteria for them, Isnt it ???

P.S. - OMG Piya, Please Do remain Regular yar, It is Not a Request...It is an Order 😆 !! I Dont want ur ID to get Deleted !!
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
Piya26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
janaki, thanks for the info...I m in bothe fcs of gc and debi !!

Varni...How r u dear ?? lol I will surely try to be more online here just for u...actually i m so busy now a days...
miss u a lottt
love u
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Hai Piya  Darling 🤗

I m Fine as Always and Missing U Sooo Much !! Aww Hope U Do become free soon !!
Love ya 🤗