Balika Vadhu

BV - Jul 10th 2012 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Singh family and Anandi come to Jaipur and check-in to a hotel. Anandi sees two kids playing hubby-wife game, and gets upset. She remembers all that she used to do for Jagya as a kid. She yells at the kids to stop playing such stupid games. Parents come there and start a fight. DS manages to take Anandi away from there. Anandi requests to be left alone for a bit. All Singhs hope Jagya makes it in time for court. 

Jagya is in jail and asks the inspector when he will be let go as it is morning already. He says he needs to be at court for his divorce hearing. He talks respectfully to the inspector, but the inspector ignores him. 

Shivu calls DS and she tells him that Anandi is very upset and she doesn't usually share her feelings with anyone but Sumitra. Shivu suggests that they have Anandi calls Sumitra. DS says it won't help as its not a face to face meeting. Shivu is in thought and thinks that there may be a way. Shivu comes to Singh's hotel room. DS is happy to see him. Shivu sets up his laptop to start a video chat with Sumitra. Everyone is very happy to see Sumitra. They talk to Sumitra happily. Sumitra is very emotional to see them all. Sumitra asks about Anandi. DS tells her that Anandi is not doing good. She tells Sumitra that her final hearing for divorce is today and is very upset. Sumitra feels bad. DS is glad that Sumitra can chat with Anandi. Shivu says he has an idea.

Singhs and Shivu gather in front of Anandi's room and ask her to open the door. Anandi keeps crying and doesn't open the door. Sumitra calls Anandi "Laado" and Anandi is shocked. She hears Sumitra's voice and opens the door. She sees everyone and notices Sumitra on video chat. She is very happy to see Sumitra. DS tells Anandi that Shivu has set this up for Anandi. Shivu sets the laptop on the table and leaves. Everyone leaves. DS signals Sumitra to talk to Anandi.

Anandi and Sumitra have a heart-to-heart and Sumitra consoles Anandi. She tells Anandi to not let Jagya hurt her anymore. Anandi says she is scared if she is doing the right thing. She fears she will lose the Singh family after divorce. Sumitra says that whatever happened it is for the best. Jagya and Anandi's relationship was not meant to be. She may not be related to the Singh's by law, but she is bound to them as their daughter.  Sumitra continues to console Anandi and makes her feel better. 

Precap : Shivu in police station. Police inspector says Shivu was the one who got Jagya to the station, but hasn't filed any charges. DS tells Shivu that he is Jagdish, Anandi's husband. Shivu is shocked. Anandi looks on

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'm glad that shiv saw what a slimebag jagya was ... and has some insight into what anandi had to deal with while being married to him... even a small glimpse was enough ... which will help him in his relationship with anandi...

I know it doesnt matter to him who anandi's ex-husband was ... but a glimpse of jagya is still an insight into anandi's overall frame of mind.    Instead of seeing at as just a case of an indifferent husband who sort of walked out on anandi ... he can see jagya as an abusive drunk who walked out on anandi.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awww - Sumitra is back at least on Skype.  Shivu is definitely living upto his hero type👍🏼
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Tinoo - its still not full picture... he needs to understand the childhood attachment as well as the adult betrayal and detachment.  Jug is a ass but, he is not some evil mastermind.  He has had flashes of brilliance where he's actually helped or cared for Anandi.  Shiv also needs to learn details like bullet to head.Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the prompt update . precap seems interesting 😃
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i think in the start it shud be jaipur nt jaitsar!! 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tinoo

I'm glad that shiv saw what a slimebag jagya was ... and has some insight into what anandi had to deal with while being married to him... even a small glimpse was enough ... which will help him in his relationship with anandi...

I know it doesnt matter to him who anandi's ex-husband was ... but a glimpse of jagya is still an insight into anandi's overall frame of mind.    Instead of seeing at as just a case of an indifferent husband who sort of walked out on anandi ... he can see jagya as an abusive drunk who walked out on anandi.

It would have been much easier for Anandi if Jagya had been just an abusive and drunk husband who walked out on her.
But he was the window through which she saw the world of childhood which was denied to her. He brightened up her otherwise dreary non existent childhood. Probably that's wise she finds it painful.
I'm glad this encounter will give Shiv some insight into what  he is getting into.
Edited by apjk - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update !

DS will not leave any chance to show Shiv in good light in front of Anandi ! Thank God Anandi ko gussa nahin aaya. Shiv was the last thing on her mind at that moment.
Tomorrow will be an interesting watch.
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Glad to see Sumitra in the episode. Was missing her in BV. I wonder how Shiv got Sumi to come on Skype. He did not even ask for her phone number from DS 😕😆... anyway it was such a sweet gesture. I was also glad he was not blasted out for his effort. A could vent her feelings and that way feel lighter.

Shiv looked shocked to learn that J was A's husband. He might have wondered how a household like his dadiji's could reap such a fruit. Hope with time he learns all that J had done to A and with the entry of G how things were taken to just another level all together.

Even from the precap, J's expressions don't have any signs of being ashamed or guilty. don't know why i even expect anything from him. Waiting to see how his life is going to be turned into hell once he signs on the dotted lines of the divorce and returns to his beloved in Mumbai...
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: andv

Even from the precap, J's expressions don't have any signs of being ashamed or guilty. don't know why i even expect anything from him.

actually he had a really triumphant look on his face trying to convey to shiv "ha ha ... see what kind of big family I belong to? I am not a ruffian like you think I am... and now my dadisa will slap you for arresting me"

🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣