Thendral Tuesday Update: 10/07/12

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Bhagoo for the wonderful and lovely Update! πŸ‘ πŸ€—

Chaa, Thulasi disappointed me... I never thought that she will beliebe Bhuv this much nu. Actually I can understand Paati oda feelings. Thulasi pesina pechuku anyone will think like that than, that she did drogam nu. This is soo sadd 😭 Thuld was like she will never call her as amma and join with her, ippo athu ellam enga pochu 😑 Srsly very disappointed, but what to do its her character. Still MM sonnatha koncham yosichu parthu irukalam Grrr 🀒 Bhuvana va kollanum, arggg what an acting 😑 Even TA was asking, whether she changed fully..His brain is working our heroines is stopped.. Same case like Charu Hope TPS understands them when they meet her. Epdi than evils can plan soo good nu therila... I hate aniyayam grrr 😑 Totally hate this episode 😭
Hopey they dont start to hate Thuls and Prabha 😳 TPS pls leave that house asap πŸ₯±

Poor Bhagoo has to watch this kodumai and do update πŸ€— Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
Thanks for the Wonderful Update my dear Bhaghi (Yovvv BhaghiπŸ˜›) πŸ€—

Grr B is so dam annoying😑. B trapped both TT with her super acting...both believed as always🀒...i wonder till what extant B will continue her acting?πŸ˜•.

Thank god TPS's mom didn't open her mouth in-front of T...instead she opened in-front of TA who is lost as always.
                                      Thanks TTfan for the update.

As expected ,  Bhuvana has fooled T&T πŸ˜” which has lead them to earn the enemity of TPS's mother πŸ€”πŸ˜” and moreover it was very sad to see Sundari believe her mother's words πŸ˜”πŸ˜­ and misunderstand T&T especially Thulasi πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜”πŸ’” .

On the other hand ,  it was irritating to see Bhuvana πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ˆπŸ€” kindle the anger of TPS and her mother πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€” by acting as if she supports Thulasi a lot πŸ˜”πŸ€”πŸ˜΅πŸ€“πŸ₯Ί so that they will not unite very easily πŸ˜”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜³ to corner the devil once again as they did before 🀒😑🀒😈 .
Tnx Bhagi akka for the wonderful update!πŸ˜ƒ

Why does Bhuvana so? Amma entha pasethe kottrava, ana iva...
Oru pillai vittu odithu piraku ava maarelle ana ava poiya pasam kathura...enne kodumai🀒
Amma enthe uravai thappa use pannura, ithuku iva avastai paduva😑

Thulasi why are you so a soft person who immediately kicks in. Konjam athu think panni irukelaam...

πŸ€—   Thanks for the update Bhagi!!    πŸ€—

Don't feel like commenting anything...😭

This week is jus sooo disturbing and irritating!! πŸ˜•

I'm getting too annoyed with Bhuvana's acts!! πŸ˜‘

Edited by babylissLady - 11 years ago
Bhaghi salute your patience. πŸ€— TT are made for each other loosu couple. 😑 Bhu is pathetic. Grr. Overacting thaangala going to get cancer for real...anikku irukku. πŸ˜‘🀒 Man Bhu can really give GW run for money in acting. Both are sick creatures who act to their own children for their selfish needs. 🀒

But this is getting really stupid. Bhu is not going to achieve anything by creating rift between TPS and T. TPS did move to Lax house on T's insistence. The basic idea may be T's, but aside that she didn't do any major help. TPS/her mom managed everything on their own and managed to irritate Bhu to core. She wants to irritate them at least a bit in return. Thank god TPS mom didn't yell T. TA has to bear all the brunt this time. But still wish TA pointed out her behavior towards T the other day at Lax house was not fair. As usual TA's dialogues were a letdown.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update Bhagi. That was a good one.

I am totally not surprised with T being considerate for Bhu. After all that MM did for her, she did forgive him too. We expect her to be more matured after her experience with Charu. But there are two things that are camouflaging her judgement.

1. Dr Lax and Prabha told her Bhu has cancer and she is at her final stages. She has no reason to doubt them

2. As per T, Bhu being at her final stage is coming and asking for her forgiveness.

She is behaving as any normal person would do and that is the natural tendency. And above all she is her mother and 'BLOOD is thicker than water'

TPS's mom as always jumped into decision. Pavam TA varathe eppavavathu, vanthu nalla vangi kattunathu than micham.

Not even one scene from promo yet... been two days already. Let us see if its any better tomorrow...
Thanks TTFan for the super updates perfect title!

Bhuvana was won Tulasi's sympathy and feelings along with Tamil also.  What an act she put today...and she even saw Tps mom standing at the door.  The first part got all emotional and sentimental for mother and daughter.

Yes Tps it's time for you to leave that house...hope Tps talks to Tulasi and Tamil and also tells her mom not to hate TT.

Where is this all going to end?
thanks for the update. looking forward to ta & thuls meeting tps and explaining the situation. i also want bhuvs to be there .. maybe not tps' mum but ithu asking too much.πŸ˜‰