Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

10th July,12:WU: Zor ka Chata Zoron se Laga

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

she always does that...commits crime and then confesses it ...whatever the future an happy nidhi has been proved right and innocent ...the poor girl went through hell...and what a slap

i dunno how the mahaan writer is once again going to get her into ashni life..it will be again she trying to take her life ...gosshhh

thankss tanu
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

why is nidhi reasoning ..ohh dear girl open ur eyes...that woman is not worth ur pity ..u cannot pet snakes and tame wolves nidhi...she will bite u back..let her gooo 

KP is one twisted man ...he is making nidhi his bait to get mallika back...
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Edited by debaparna77 - 11 years ago
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mallu will b gone at least for now temporarily...acc to sbs ofcourse...but nidhi pagal hai kya...i know she is a good human being and cant see others in pain...but dear plz check whether the person u r being good to atall deserves ur goodness...and the slap a well deserved and much awaited slap...
chotipia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was thinking finally mallu katha is over but what was that precap was all about 😲...Gwad Kp spare us from this torture , cant take anymore...i want to see mallu kicked out of that house , how can one forgive for the things she has done till now ...and nidhi 😑..i hope she know what she getting into .πŸ˜•
anyway happy that mallu truth is out and we dont get to get see bechari mallu anymore πŸ˜†
Thank you for WU 😊
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Tanu. It wasn't as Dhamakedar as I wanted itπŸ˜•. Mallu is still not made to look like a cold calculating murderess but a pitiable desperate woman in love.🀒😑. Not accepted.
What justification! Nidhi taking her for electric shock, so only option killing her🀒
She gets away with murder always. I hope Ashutosh apologizes to Nidhi profusely tomorrow and shows his anger at Mallika.
Nidhi why are you being a saint?

Armu4eva thumbnail
@sun ... nidhi is also another one... 'Aachaiyon ki maari' πŸ˜†

@ Deba.. thanks for lovely caps πŸ€—
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i still cannot digest ashu's dialogue "mallika can never plan to kill someone" i was like whts this???wen ur wife was being accused u were ready to blieve now wen its mallika u r not...i was  πŸ˜‘😑😑😑..infact am still super angry that one slap cannot take away all that nidhi had to go thru and tolerate..never...
Roza_DU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tkanks Tano for super fast ,detailed up..your ud sounds epi was breath taking...akhir wu ghadi ahi gaya...but pl Nidhi stop reasoning n justifying Mallu's misdeeds...ethna mahan hone ki jadodat nahi hai.