TOI: Vivek and Vishal enjoy bachelorhood

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Vivek Mushran and Vishal Singh enjoying bachelorhood

Seema Sinha, TNN | Jul 11, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Read More:Vivek Mushran|Vishal Singh
Vivek Mushran and Vishal Singh enjoying bachelorhood
A still from the show
The two bachelors in Sony TV's Parvarrish — Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi — Vivek Mushranand Vishal Singh seem to be enjoying their freedom. "Some people prefer staying single and it is not because they don't want to take responsibility," says Vivek.

With the exception of Shweta Tiwari who has found love and is currently dating actor Abhinav Kohli, the rest of the three protagonists including Rupali Ganguly are single. And both men constantly target the actress who finds her pet dogs better companion than men. "Even if she sees Hollywood star Tom Cruise with his dog, she will go to the dog and not Tom," jokes Vivek. "Women these days find dogs more loyal, what to do?" sigh Vivek and Vishal.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!!!!!
Great article!!!!
Edited by 100prabh - 11 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posting in this forum after ages but I happened to read this article today morning and was surprised that both the men are single!I never knew this.. esp Vivek! 😳 And Vishaal who plays the most adorable and sensible dad. I mean seriously, I read that many actors refuse from ageing or playing parents and it cracks me up because c'mon, its just the character they play! 

Rupali is a gone case. 😆 
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Not only women found dogs loyal.. Me too hav dogs nd i know how much loyal they r.. nd how much they love us..:) nd how much we get attcahed with dem..:) Only those who hav dogs can understand it...!!!

Nd i really did'nt know dat Rupali too have a Dog..😲 i knew abt Shweta bt did'nt knew abt Rupali..!!!

Nd i really did'nt knew dat both Vivek nd Vishal r still single..😲