Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -enchanted-

Congratulations on new thread!!
Wish we had started with better trps...I dont even feel like updating this week's trps

I want to see the breakdown of this week's trps😳!

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -enchanted-

Congratulations on new thread!!
Wish we had started with better trps...I dont even feel like updating this week's trps

This was really a shock for the day...OMG i so upset😭

How we are going to pick up next week😭
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: UltimateGcian

This was really a shock for the day...OMG i so upset😭

How we are going to pick up next week😭

I don't think so we will pick up next week.But i guess after monday next week we will have better trps then right now.
tellyme thumbnail
This week low trp was expected but all shows go up down like this... I think CVs have do the boa thing to get her out... I

But bua is not character on which the whole week was wasted... 

People here are waiting to watch Aarya and kids... If too much bua comes then ppl just wait for her to get finished off so that they can pick up with show when her part is done... This I will say is temporary fall ... But story cannot go on for each week trp...

Cvs have to take risk of once in a while trp fall

This also shows how much ppl are waiting for aaarya story to proceed that they cannot digest or are are not interested to see any negativity..

So take this in positive... Once Aarya start again... The trp will pick up

I was myself was like... Ok let's get done with this bua thing... 

So I will say, this is very temporary drop

KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Its ok all...we'll back up in no time :)

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think we are on 12th place as we has 2 weeks before from 6th to 12th😭 

This week mon -tue was really good and yesterday again Bua...Oh great God what CVS trying to do i am clueless😭
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@tellyme: You have a very good point. The CVs can't chase TRPs week after week and they have to let go sometimes for the need of the story. I am glad we have CVs who are brave enough to whether the criticism and low ratings for the sake of the eventual story. Actually, if you look at it the way you mention, with Prashant and Arpita overdoses, just before they were phased out, it looks like they are peeling away all the layers and obstacles in the initial phases, so that once AarYa love begins, it is not held back by any of these things and at that point, the TRPs will soar effortlessly. I am just hoping we are right in our speculation that this is a calculated move by the writers.
Pooja_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am Sure that This Week TRPs Will Rise..We Defo Will get to watch the Aarya With Kids...the SBB and TV9 have Showed How they Are going to move The Show..I am Little Bit Disappointed..But Its Ok..Its All in the Game...PV Rockz Always..Love PV..Love Aarya...
i hope we get back to our place again
kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its sad to see the heavy downfall but guess with the Bua overbearing on the main story line and BALH doing very well 👏 congrats to it we have taken a bad beating this week. All part of the game, Life goes on and hope to see it coming back well next week. Consolation is many shows have fallen this week both in the heavy competitive slot and non competitive slot too so its shows the viewers are also intelligent to choose and watch and dont watch anything that is offeered on the TV. So lets hope things will improve next week around.

The actress who plays Bua with her loud acting for me atleast overbears the fine performances done by others .😡
Edited by phal - 11 years ago