||PV TRP/TAMs Ratings Thread #2||(PV TRP 3.1 PG 74) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by tellyme

This week low trp was expected but all shows go up down like this... I think CVs have do the boa thing to get her out... I

But bua is not character on which the whole week was wasted... 

People here are waiting to watch Aarya and kids... If too much bua comes then ppl just wait for her to get finished off so that they can pick up with show when her part is done... This I will say is temporary fall ... But story cannot go on for each week trp...

Cvs have to take risk of once in a while trp fall

This also shows how much ppl are waiting for aaarya story to proceed that they cannot digest or are are not interested to see any negativity..

So take this in positive... Once Aarya start again... The trp will pick up

I was myself was like... Ok let's get done with this bua thing... 

So I will say, this is very temporary drop

Agree with you!
I guess IF is more depressed than us.
B/c they are not updating trpsπŸ˜†.
Honestly, me being an ardent fan of PV didnt feel like watching any of the episodes last week... it was Bua overdose... so if this is the case with me, i can understand how the other regular viewers would feel like...
 I really hope the CVs get the point and buck up... Mere bhagwan ki kasam! Bua is a big NO NO if they are expecting good trps...
ya feeling bad about it ...but i am confident this is temporary move...BALH story is going through its best phase and we havent reached there...obviously in few weks BALH will be back to its normalcy and we will ahve peak in our story with ARYA coming near...so i am sure this is temporary phase and we need not get worried...
Yeah Boa will have to be given screen space if she is to be wiped out of AarYa's way... Therefore don't mind... PV is offering a different track each week... which is far more interesting than the months of rona dhona in other serials.

Love Punar Vivah!! Love AarYa!!

TB TRP list out...Plz comment for PV.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/12343-trp-and-grp-ratings-from-18th-july-to-24th-july.htm

TRP and GRP ratings from 18th July to 24th July

Tellybuzz brings to you the TRP and GRP rankings of the popular television shows and GECs..

Television Shows

TRPs (This week)

TRPs (last week)

Diya Aur Baati Hum

Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Balika Vadhu

CID

Crime Patrol

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Sasural Simar Ka
Saath Nibhana Saathiya
Uttaran

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Pavitra Rishta

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Punar Vivah

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Phir Subah Hogi

Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein

Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Key

Very sorry state for trp chart except for few shows .. I can see downfall of all fan crazy shows πŸ˜† ,,. god bless the TB Article πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jyoti06

Very sorry state for trp chart except for few shows .. I can see downfall of all fan crazy shows πŸ˜† ,,. god bless the TB Article πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AgreeπŸ˜†!
Oh wow, what an ugly shock to come back home to 

A 2.4 is just mind blowing...I mean I knew there was going to be a decrease, I was expecting one but such a significant one, this I did not see coming! But my question is where is everyone getting these numbers from? The scrutiny blog has not been updated and the televisiontrp.in website is not working either. And such major drops for almost all the shows across the board? What the heck happened last week that only BALH survived the storm?

Every show on Zee including the weekend lineup fell and the same happened across Colors and SP as well. I mean I know Ramadan started but that was last Friday and even that couldn't have effected it this much so this is all quiet interesting! I don't have much hope for next week either because well the episodes this week have been Bua and negativity filled so far and then BALH is having a 1 hour ME on Thursday, so I think we'll be lucky to remain steady next week. But hopefully the episodes starting next week start working their magic and we'll climb back up to our previous glory.
@Maham : I guess to bring the trps back to 3 , we need another rocking promo like we got Aarti's realisation wala promo  because see BALH is giving rocking promos on a daily basis now ... PV and Zee tv needs to buck up in terms of promotions here ...

I feel the track of Yash starting to develop feelings for Aarti or mayb  bua getting exposed and blasted out of house will bring in trps now .. a high point  is badly needed in the show ..  aaj kal trps seem to work only on high points ..look at behna and all these shows .. its all about high points πŸ˜†...

these trps r  brought from iss pyaar forum .. they got it from star plus people it seems and just now TB updated the same too ...