Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: SONOMAKTER1

someone plss kill this vamp bua jee yar ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

HHEhehehhe where is my gun now!!! 😆😆😆😆

jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Last week was full of Bua overdose, but that was required for the story to move forward. So may be this week we will see a increase even though not a very high one, also BLAH is at its best, so people will prefer to skip 2- 3 weeks of PV if there is no high point and now PV is not going through any high point. 

But its ok, we will come up as Mittals don't much look for the trp but for the story. Our story's not even one high point has actually reached except for Arati's realisation. So we will come up and it seems like all the shows suffered much in trp this week except once with high points ðŸ˜•
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i don't fear this tumble at all!!! in the short time that i've become aware of TRPs, PV just amazes me that it could regain its position quickly. The story has a lot of room to grow so i have faith in the CVs that they know what they're doing.
The real fear for me is when i see PV OUT of the list.  I don't understand why viewers don't want to see the ugly side of a serial ðŸ˜ƒ PV is sticking to the storyline of presenting it as real as life could be. Right now, we have a good thing going and next week is another story. So Bua overdose or not, i'll keep my Punar Vivaah faith ðŸ˜Š
Finger crossed but trp is really a matter to worry for this week
Loveforlife thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Maham : I guess to bring the trps back to 3 , we need another rocking promo like we got Aarti's realisation wala promo  because see BALH is giving rocking promos on a daily basis now ... PV and Zee tv needs to buck up in terms of promotions here ...

I feel the track of Yash starting to develop feelings for Aarti or mayb  bua getting exposed and blasted out of house will bring in trps now .. a high point  is badly needed in the show ..  aaj kal trps seem to work only on high points ..look at behna and all these shows .. its all about high points 😆...

these trps r  brought from iss pyaar forum .. they got it from star plus people it seems and just now TB updated the same too ...

Agree with you PV needs new promos regularly like the Aarti falling in love with Yash one...Zee has such a beautiful couple ie GC and KS they can easily give the viewers a dose of amazing promos!! 😳
Edited by Loveforlife - 11 years ago
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Jyo: That's exactly what I was thinking! I wanted to mention the lack of good promotion in my last post but felt that it didn't go with everything else I had written. Anyways, the promos have been pretty lackluster and poorly edited for the last 2 weeks, they have failed to grasp the attention of the audience as a whole and then you add the overdose of Bua and there's basically no curiosity left as to what might happen next! And like you said BALH is on a roll these days, they're churning out one awesome promo after another (the one for the ME on Thursday is absolutely gorgeous) and the precaps are just as enticing! Plus it helps that little Pihu has the audience hooked to the show, so this is going to be a very difficult upward trek for us! And if the previous leaderships need to be retained that same level of excitement and anticipation needs to be brought back, something that has been diminishing since the 100th episode.

And there is really a lot of power behind a good promo that attracts eyeballs because even though the 100th episode week was nothing special, we still went above a 3.0 because people kept coming back day after day to see when the confession would air. So a good promo coupled with an interesting high point is what we need stat, this Neelam track and the debate competition were good tracks to sort of move the story forward (the jury is still out of that one though) but they have been sort of filler plots and I wonder if that has anything to do with GC doing JDJ and the PH not wanting to completely have him be bogged down under the work pressure. Because once they start focusing on the AarYa track GC will need to be front and center at all times, so maybe this was a little reprieve for him. But the thing is Jhalak will be on air for weeks and we don't have that much time to sit back and lull in these parallel tracks, AarYa needs to be put in the spotlight once again because they are the heart and soul of the show. BALH is going to eat us for dinner if we don't pull our socks in and dive into the crux of our story, we're 5+ months in, expectations are sky high and they need to be fulfilled!
Edited by Allbut1 - 11 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
@Maham: This is what I said in DC and I thought I might as well put it here too. This might actually be a strategy of the PH and channel to deal with the BALH rebirth mania. Maybe the CVs are getting through tracks where the numbers were bound to fall anyway during this time, so that even if viewers switch over there, they don't miss the high points on PV. Once things calm down and settle into a routine on the BALH front, which they will if Ekta's history is anything to go by, if PV comes out with a bowl of positive AarYa awesome sauce, everyone will naturally gravitate this way and the high will be higher than it would have been if they tried to compete directly with BALH's high.

I don't think this has anything to do with GC being on JDJ, because he is still shooting for the show twelve hours a day, which are his normal hours and the PH know more than well how to schedule his scenes efficiently. I have never seen a PH more in control of the numbers than this one. If you notice, they usually never leave a negative force triumphant at the end of a week; it is ended either with conclusion or hope. This week ended with Bua basically winning, and the fact that they took the negativity beyond one week to me means that the positive swing is going to be equally powerful. This is like a sling shot effect. I feel like they are letting the numbers drop, ie pulling the shot further back than usual, in order for the numbers and viewers to go even higher, further when the pressure is released.

The more I think about it, the more I feel like this is a very conscious effort.
villager00 thumbnail
could it be that it's even the other way around??? i mean the promos are kind of giving away too much of what's going to happen next  that the viewers already have an idea and simply watches other show or don't wait anymore for PV??? ðŸ˜•
Loveforlife thumbnail
@Samanalyse

feel the same!!
😊