Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Allbut1

According to rumors, BALH mahaepisode on Thursday garnered a 5.6 rating! So who knows what's in store for us this week! 🤔

I am not expecting any miracles but I am hoping for a little uptick in the numbers! I'd even be fine with consistency, just don't let the numbers fall please!

i know we are not going to be on slot leading.but atleast want numbers to stay or a small increase...🤔
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
OMG...we not fall a small increase...2.5 this week👏

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2012/08/trp-grp-ratings-from-25th-july-2012-to.html

Edited by UltimateGcian - 11 years ago
its good we increased hope it keeps rising
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Week 30 [22nd July to 28th July 2012]
Punar Vivah - Avg TRP: 2.5
[Last week- 2.4]

Source:
http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2012/08/trp-grp-ratings-from-25th-july-2012-to.html

A small uptick, but an increase in an increase so we call all breathe a little easy! 😊
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Thank god we atleast increased😊

so far this week epis are good and with that upcoming Promo hope we regain 3.0+ soon 😊
Allbut1 thumbnail
Here's the average TRP ratings for Week 30 of all Zee TV shows:

Pavitra Rishta - 2.9
Punar Vivah - 2.5
Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien - 2.3
Phir Subah Hogi - 2.2
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke - 2.0
Hitler Didi - 1.6
Rab Se Sohna Isshq - 1.4
Afsar Bitya - 1.0

All the shows except for HD and RSSI saw a slight increase in their numbers but there weren't any significant jumps! Still don't have the channel leadership, but that's not surprising because PR had two high profile episodes last week with the promotion of Ekta's film. So fingers crossed for this week!
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
@Ya PR have promotion of films...hope next week we conquer again the channel leadership with this upcoming beautiful promo😊
Allbut1 thumbnail
Week # 30 TRPs - 10:30 p.m. time slot

BALH: 4.8
PV: 2.5
MKAP: 2.0
NBTNMKK: 2.0

The numbers for BALH are not surprising, at least not to me, because it was bound to ride high on it's extremely hyped mahaepisode! But this week should be interesting because a lot of people have been disillusioned by the Ayesha/Ram marriage and the Ram/Priya continued hit and miss, so let's see what the numbers bring in next week! And I am sure that if we ended last week on a high, number wise, the TRPs for this week will definitely increase!
Allbut1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: UltimateGcian

@Ya PR have promotion of films...hope next week we conquer again the channel leadership with this upcoming beautiful promo😊

The stunning new promo which should be coming out this weekend will definitely grab attention! First of all it is shot so beautifully, second it marks the beginning of the Mumbai trip, and third this is the turning point in AarYa's relationship that we have all been waiting for for so long, so numbers are bound to increase! I wasn't expecting a huge jump today because obviously competition is very tough, so it's going to be a gradual incline up to 3 and hopefully beyond! I just hope that this promo and the Mumbai track brings back everyone who had decided to give the show a break courtesy of Bua!
kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh ok atleast an increase to 2.5.