Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Mayank and gunjan are in love. Mayank is engaged to charu and had promised gunjan that he will break it off. He tried to show charu in poor light but he failed and now they will be married within a month. Gunjan is obviously upset and not talking to him properly as she is hurt.
-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
I have a confusion,can anyone tell what has happened so far from 1/10-2/10,because I had no time to watch the episodes 😃Edited by vibhakarthi - 11 years ago
AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Vibha, If you happen to visit this thread, can you give me a short recap of what happened after Akash informs every one that he wants to take Gunjan back to Australia..?? Edited by jasminedayal - 11 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
Everyone is really disappointed. Rachna is upset while shayl bursts out in front of dayal. Dayal thinks its a good decision as she can have a bright fututre in australia. Gunjan wants to go as she is upset with mayank. The three witches want gunjan to go back as they think they will cut down on their expenses. Mayank wants Gunjan to stay back but she does not agree. Gunjan will be going after her birthday celebration. Rajeev is not well and Rachna has sent him fruits and cooked food . She left notes for him so he has no idea who did all that for him .
AngelicDesires thumbnail
Rajeev is Rachna's fiance??
-Eris- thumbnail
nope rajeev is her fiancees elder brother
AngelicDesires thumbnail
:O Are they forming some kinda love track between three ppl..??

And has Dayal allowed Rachna to play Hockey..??

(Sorry, i am bombarding questions on you, but i haven't caught up with the show since many days :p)
-Eris- thumbnail
No problem s :p . Probably there might be a love triangle once araav makes an entry. As of now rachna loves rajeev who has no feelings for her. Dayal had come to stop rachna from playing but shayl allowed her. He heard other parents and the crowd praising and cheering rachna . He stopped got engrossed in the game and when rachna had given up he supported her. In the end rachna scored 5 goals. Now dayal and shayl want her to play :)
-Eris- thumbnail
Shayl tries to make mayan understand that they dont love but its only attraction. Finally gunjan listens to shayl and to discourage mayank she agrees that it was never love only attraction
-Eris- thumbnail
Will be doing the written update tomorrow morning :) sorry for the delay guys :( :(