Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
nature2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhiyakreya

Chapter 4

The starting...

*Kriya's POV*

What is happening in my life... ouch** my head started to paining a lot... gosh wat is it...??? damn its paining a lot and everything black out.

When I opened my eyes I saw Mr. Gupta over there. damn not again I hate it when he comes for my check - up...!!! kitna pakaaata hai ye buddha huh...!!!!

I looked at Abhay with puppy dog eyes and he shrruged his shoulders. How I wished to kill him at the same moment but killing him infront of an aged man would be bad na...??? i skipped the thought and thought to give him a great lesson for this afterwards.. afteral jiju hai mera aadhi gharwaali hun itna toh hak banta hai mera! dont u think  so...???

hehe leave it...!!! well aap soch rahe honge why this buddha is here to attend me right? yehi soch rahe ho na aap sab...??? chalo bataati hun but pehle lemme give the answers to his stupid questions..!!!!

"So what happened just before you passed out..??" what a stupid question he asked arh...!!!! well I stood and started to walk when my head started to pain and i was about to pass out n almost fell when MR. HERO saved me but eventually I fainted!

" I was just standing when my head stated to ache badly and I passed out!" I replied to his stupid question and he wrote it in his notepad. Sometime I feels asif these budhao cant remember a word even! hush* leave it!

"How did you felt at that time..???" He asked! Ah! another stupid question! gosh.

"I felt like banging my head somewhere!"

This continued for half an hour and finally he left! phew* how much im relieved after he left!

kk now story time! wohooo...!!!!

Okay so a year ago...

*Kriya's POV ends*

*Rey's POV*

wo..wo ba..baacutter thi..!!! damn i still am not able to believe it..!!! wo meri.. meri baatcutter thi but.. but abhay told me something else! how the hell is it possible..!!! I felt the same with dat girl the way i feel when kriya is around me! no rey get a hold! she is kriya neither baatcutter ner ramaira but.. but why is it affecting you..?? god damn why the hell are you affected if she isnt ur baatcutter or ramaira!

No i remember baatcutter died that day... all coz of me!!!! god rey she died coz of you...!!!!!!!!!

*Rey' POV ends*

*Swayam's POV*

Rey came back with kritz. But oh! wait...!!!! what is it...??? this sad...?? and dat too with angel!!! what is it with rey...?? aakhir hua ka hai jiski wajah se he is dis damn low...!!!! I saw her going up. All of us were dumbstruck!! This isnt the rey we know..!! no hi, hello anything. just went up like a dead body..!!! what is it...??

I went up to see rey crying like hell and angel sleeping peacefully. I agree he can control his emotions but seeing him like this i feel like he dont have the capacity to hold them back...!!!

I went and put my hand on his shoulder. He just hugged me tight! gosh what is happening! He told me every thing. Gos is it true..?? is my bestie alive..?? but how the hell is it possible...??

This continued for a week

Rey never talked with anyone like before. he was behaving as a walking dead. Only time I saw him living was when he was with kritz...

Sorry for a short one guys im hell pissed off these days plus i still have to give FIITJEE exam.

Sorry abhi ke liye itna hi. next chapter in november only!

@ shonu - im letting you wait for a long tym right...??? sorry re maaf karde *kaan pakadke* next update se pakka chalu wo sab plomish! πŸ˜³

Love

K

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• bhaja fry πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nyc update πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
-CRJ- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kesha1234

res...shenz  ughhh u cant help it πŸ˜³

Unres

I loved all the P.O.Vs... glad i hardly write it perfectly πŸ€ͺ

Especially Kriya's... haha i noe 🀣

Can't cmmnt long re... why 

All I can say dat it was AWESOME!! awwiee πŸ€—

Update asap re!! promo done πŸ˜‰ naye thread par jaa 😊

shalini_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ooosssooommm...!!!!!
loved it...!!!
kritzz is 4 sure kriya but how...???????
so k update soon...
thanxxx 4 pm
kuhu_Arsha thumbnail
guys yeh raha ftt ka 3rd thread