..::. DABH Chronicles *NL 11th Issue* ..::.

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to 11th Edition of Our DABH Chronicles.😃 Hope you will have a nice time & Do leave in Your Comments, Suggestions & Feedbacks and Hope we continue this every week. 😳

Weekly Summary
credit natasha

Sandhya successfully enrolls Sooraj's name for the World's Top Cook competition. Sooraj is astonished to learn about internet. Sooraj asks Sandhya to accompany him to Delhi for the competition. Santosh becomes furious at Chhavi and Mohit when they make fun of Sooraj. Santosh refuses to allow Meenakshi to work in their shop as she is pregnant. Santosh gives a box full of eatables to Sooraj Santosh is anxious about Sooraj's participation in the competition. She tells Sandhya to take care of him in Delhi. She warns her family not to tell anyone about Sooraj's participation in the competition. Sooraj's family wishes him luck for the competition. Sooraj and Sandhya arrive at Delhi and are greeted by the World's Top Cook team at the railway station. Sooraj participates in the first round of the competition in which out of sixty contestants only ten will be chosen for the next round.
The World's Top Cook contestants are given five hundred rupees to buy groceries and cook for the first round of the competition. A stranger approaches the contestants and asks them for money to take his sick mother to the hospital. Sooraj gives a part of his money to the man. The judges criticize him for letting his feelings get in the way of the competition. Sooraj anxiously awaits the results. Meenakshi lies to Santosh about going to the temple to pray for her unborn child.
Sooraj wins the first round of the cooking competition. He and Sandhya visit the famous sites in Delhi. Meenakshi craves to have some chaat. Santosh prepares chaat for her at home. Sandhya tells Sooraj about the time when her father had brought her to Delhi to listen to the Prime Minister's speech. Sooraj is amazed by her patriotism and vast knowledge of Indian history.Sooraj and Sandhya take photos in a tourist spot. A conman dresses up like a Police Inspector and demands money from them for violating the law. Sandhya finds out that he is a fraud and hands him over to a real policeman. The second round of the cooking competition takes place in Qutab Minar. The cook who earns the maximum money from the tourists for a charity organization wins the round. None of the tourists taste Sooraj's dish. Chaturi meets a stranger on the street and falls in love with him.

Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail

Best Picture Of The Week

Credit:sidra2007

^^ Picture may not be of best quality but gosh this scene was so hilarious - i can only Imagine what Anas' face must have looked like during watching Deepika be crazy Sandhya 🤣

Biggest Disappointment of the week

Credit:shas3

This week's annoyance was that competition's first round. To me having someone act as though his parent was ill to get money was ridiculous. That too in a cooking competition. What were the CVs thinking? It's not a competition about morals and values. If it was a way to teach Suraj that the world is rough or be more self-centered, it was to me in the wrong context and not an ideal scenerio. I mean conning someone in the middle of a cooking competition and that too planned by the event hosts...idiotic. If anything Suraj should have been praised because he showed great kindness to a stranger...
On the other hand, nice to see the CVs are still keeping up with Sandy's IPS dream and glad that Suray are finally getting time away from Bhabo.😆
It was the karva karela in the midst of the kheer. 

What was the worst for you?
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Dialogue of the week!!!
Credit: seelaks

Sandhya Sooraj Rathi

3rd Jul Tuesday

Suraj ji, aapki chehre pe yeh chintha kyun ? Suraj ji agar aapko zyaada gabarahat ho tho un chehron ko yaadh ki jiye, jo aapke dukhan par khana khane aathe hain 😉. Aur jab khana ka pehle nivala thod kar apna mu mein dalthe hain 😊, tho us santosh us tarif ko yaad ki jiyega jo unki chehron par aathe hain 👍🏼 . Dekhega , aapko apne himaath aa jaayengi.

Translation

Suraj ji, Why are you looking worried very much ? If you are feeling tensed, then remember those customers who come to your shop. The smile, happiness on their faces when they have their first bite. Then you yourself will gain confidence.

Sandhya spoke this when Sooraj was getting tensed for the first round of cooking competition in Delhi. As a dutiful wife she did the right thing to infuse confidence inside Sooraj.

*The End... 
We'll be Back Soon with another Issue of DABH Chronicles. Do Hit the LIKE Button if u Liked the NL. & Do Leave in Your Suggestions, Criticism & Feedbacks. All are Heartily Welcome !!😃

Note This time i don't get the  all entries this time  Please guyz send me your entry every sunday morning please or atleast reply me the reason for not sending the entry and if and anyone want to volunteer please PM me 😳 

Thank You

Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago
seelaks thumbnail
Thanks Natasha for compiling the articles 👏

I couldnt see the picture of the week 😕
RSKM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful effort by every one!
Thanks Natasha for compiling and posting!

Keep up the great work! 😊

Why is this not made a stick - as usual ?
Many may just miss the  NL, when the new threads are created!

Can the DT make this a sticky for the week?
Edited by msnin - 11 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
like button not working...

Natasha, thanks for sharing...right choice for picture of the week 😆
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Originally posted by: seelaks

Thanks Natasha for compiling the articles 👏

I couldnt see the picture of the week 😕

Hmmm now you can see the pic 😳
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great work everyone...keep it up 👍🏼

Thanks Natasha for coordinating.  Hope we have more sections in next issue.
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excellent work guys.
Sandy's high-jump picture of the week.🤣🤣🤣
Sugarush thumbnail
Absolutely great work guys keep up the good work and thank you so much for sharing it with us