WU amrit manthan 11/07/2012 *tej=Messiah*

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I hope, now They will make it  with my fav. jodi... and the true lovers...

Nimrit-Tej
Edited by harianjana - 11 years ago
Thanks for update..

About agam the way tej was relating about him and how of a sudden he married amrit.gives point to ponder about.the reason to marry her is not only to  be like a lovey dovey husband and say yes to everything amrit says..thats not  not agam character.so he better comes clear and i still have the feeling   he has not betrayed nimrit..he knows amrit behind nimrit death and its like keep your enemy closer..so lets see ..

Tej was just fantastic and once more the caring friend of nimrit..his joy was so heart touching seeing nimrit alive..good he has boost up the spirit of nimrit and to fight back for her right .

The palace she is so greedy to get back will go to the one who deserves it really .nimrit..i'm sure mr oberoi will buy it on a much higher price during the auction...

precap a bit misleading..is it nimrit striking back or agam starting his plan as his smile was a bit confusing watching amrit opening the envelop..

Thanks for the WU 😊... Yet to see the episode but looks like it is Fab...
It would have been more interesting if I saw without reading but couldn't stop myself from  reading.😛
Liking all the suspense thriller parts of this track which is keeping us guessing what next 👏
Edited by ankitaluv - 11 years ago
Thank you for the WU..I liked today Epic..Very nice.
 Thank for the update
Don't think they should have had tej find out so soon. better to have kept it a suspense and after Tej-Nimrit's love story was built up then should hav revealed her idenitity. 
That would have worked better creating more drama as Tej could have been shown struggling with his love for his brother's wife and waiting for him to find out would have been a high point.

Also now Tej too will have to hide nimrit's identity, and he has no reason to hide it from her family 😕

Spoilt a could suspense option i think

Didn't like precap - was so typical, couldn't they think of a new way of letting amrit know she her truth was known to someone?
My Prediction!!!!:D
I think Agam knows that its Amrit has killed Nimrit ( remember that piece of Amrits dupatta that was at the mandir when she tried to kill Nimrit, I have a feeling that he found it and now that he thinks that Nimrit is gone his goal is to ruin Amrit's life. I think he will first show her with love and then take everything away from her in ek pal main!!!!
yesterday's episode was good though very less of agam.

story moving in good pace , i was very happy when tej recognized nimrit , and there conversation was very good.

i cann't find any love for amrit from agam's face , he was fake through out , the magical smile he'll have with nimrit can't see it 1% with amrit.

agam didn't disclose the reason for his marriage with amrit to even tej , maybe because he himself want to take revenge on her.

i feel in the precap, letter was sent by agam himself , as i feel nimrit still weak to do this so soon.