Thendral

*Thendral Wedesday update 11/7/12*

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Haritha for the Lovely update and comments!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Lax pannurathu ellam senjitu asking Sundari why leaving now nu๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก... Like keeping an illegal wife, he found a seperate house for Sundari๐Ÿคข... Shame on him. Thank God! Sundari took her own decision to find a house by heerself and not trying to be dependent on loser Lax๐Ÿ˜ƒ. After a long time TPS mom spoke with sense๐Ÿ‘.

When TA/T came and inquired about Sundari, this lax was just hearing and did not even look bothered๐Ÿ˜•. This guy needs to be dumped by both the women.

Nithesh scenes were too dragging๐Ÿ˜•. GW knows only about Nithesh property and talks only about money... grrr๐Ÿ˜ก. Hopefully Nithesh tries to stop his nonsense game and acts and try to change Lav or leave this place...sigh

Only 1 scene from promo over... tomorrow too it will start with Nithesh/GW puranam๐Ÿ˜• and hopefully TA/T meeting Sundari.
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Haritha akka for the wonderful and lovely Update!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

Good decision TPS ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Go ahead..But in which house they are going to stay? Old house poga mudiyatha? ๐Ÿ˜• Anyhow, T&T finds them, athuve pothum.

Nith is in trouble, it seems. But he can handle them, thats good. Thank god, Periappa scene is after this pola. Waiting for them... ๐Ÿ˜..Prabha scene eppo varum? He will go and ask what TPS told nu, appo MM might come..Lets see.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Why is GW wearing always the same saree? ๐Ÿ˜• Eppavume this green one or some violet. And fire scene ku mattum she wore new saree, why she didnt fire this saree? Athu new ithu old ๐Ÿ˜† Huh, new wardrobe pls...Same goes with Lav..She can wear chudi thaane..or saree like in Azhagi serial. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Haritha Akka๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

TPS finally left that house...she better not accept Mr, spineless loser Lax in future if he go to her after knowing about B's cancer drama. Let him be with his lovable wife B & Both can go muttufy in some wall together๐Ÿ˜ก ...Grr TPS mom better not insult T when she  visit TPS๐Ÿ˜•. TA will somehow find where TPS going aam๐Ÿ˜ฒ.
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update Haritha... Superb title.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So TPS and her mom left, good one by TPS which is better... TPS mom asking Lax about Sundari was good.. Poor Prabha cares for everyone but is left without peace.. 

TT rushing to make TPS calm.. ๐Ÿ˜• Lets see whether she will be convinced or not.. ๐Ÿ˜• TPS as she knows about BHu and her real character.. should try to prove Bhu is faking with her health problem.. But I guess in between there is long way to go.. ๐Ÿ˜•

Good that GW did not doubt in Nit trying them to change/cheating them.. instead just said, she doubts with his job.. But with Lav I couldn't understand, like she spoke to Gw (even fought) that do not doubt on Nit as he is trying for job daily.. next moment she came to Nit and shouting that he always lies nu.. ๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by TTfan - 11 years ago
verisimilitude thumbnail
Sorry for the delay in update friends..

I am actually worried.
Arent we losing the charm of our serial which had more of T & T before?How long this Nit story is going to drag?
GW who was portrayed as possessive mother and then selfish & treacheous  ... woman turning out to be a comedy piece?
Does Nit have hopes to thirunthify them? Bhu taking up the center stage with TPS & family sidelining the lead characters felt odd for me. How come Tuls is just shown to receive sabam and curses ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Haritha. Loved the title... hilarious.

Finally TPS mom asked some valid question to the right person rather than blaming others. But why did she want to leave the house even before TPS wanted to. Because she saw T reconciling with her mom. She will be fine staying there seeing lax urgufying for Bhu but will walk away seeing T talking with Bhu. After all that talking still do TPS and her mom belive Bhu has cancer. Haven't they got any doubts yet.

Enna athisayam T and TA in Thendral for the 3rd consecutive day. But ana etho extras mathiri vanthutu poitu irukanga...

Nitish enna than pa panna pora. I am confused with Lav expression. Is she urugfying for Nithish or agreeing with her mom. Some times she is shouting against him and at time at her mom. Where is this track getting at?

Aha motham yarum thirunthuna mathiri theriyalla...

1. T and TA innum loosathan irukanaga...
2. GW, Bhu, Lav innum villi ya than irukanaga.
3. Lax innum Bhu pinnadi than alaiyararu
4. Ellarum T and TA va nalla thituranga

viswai123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz.

Eppavume this green one or some violet. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Unaka ha than Shamz... Green Saree ya mamiyar kattina enna marumaga kattina enna...
jinju thumbnail
Thx for the update haritha.

Pearl summarized pretty much everything I wanted to say. TPS decision is a welcome one.

Originally posted by: Pearl.

After a long time TPS mom spoke with sense๐Ÿ‘.

Yep. Lax should really go and die by pudingify his tongue if he has any shame left. Begging in the road. Dumbass. Oru padicha doctor madhiriya he behaves. I really liked the way she pointed how he is treating TPS like his chinna veedu when she is the one he legally wedded.

But I don't understand this all these days TPS mom was the one who kept persuading TPS to adjust for some time and stay in the house. ๐Ÿค” Now just because she thinks T patched up with her mom and has switched to her side. Things will turn upside down. ๐Ÿ˜• What sort of a logic is this? As I said aside from suggesting them to move to Lax house T did not do any major help to them, they accomplished everything on their own. Besides, if she really valued T support that much she should have thought twice before jumping on her indeed. I'm not convinced.

Nit scenes looks like a filler these days. At this rate it will become like Anand track. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: viswai123

Unaka ha than Shamz... Green Saree ya mamiyar kattina enna marumaga kattina enna...

Im going to cry..What paavom i did? Thuls thaane i asked in green, aana showing GW ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Nooo akka this is wrongg.. ๐Ÿ˜† Appo Thuls potta modern dress, maamiyar can wear too va? ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago