A Beautiful Mistake: OS

Posted: 11 years ago
Before my readers tower upon me with pitchforks and torches let me promise you that I will update my SS by the end of Tomorrow! Promise! I am soo sorry for the late update! But till then, enjoy my OS!

I think it's my best OS yet!

I gave the Anjali-Abla-Nari thing a piece of my mind via Arnav in this!

Rating: Eh.. Mature?

A Beautiful Mistake

"Khushi, please..." The torn lover inside of his brought him to his knees. "Please, Khushi. Don't do this to me..." His bloodshot red eyes didn't miss the lone tear glistening down her cheek.

He forced his soul up, off his knees and walked towards her and gently gathered her in his arms.

"At least don't do this to yourself Khushi, you've been through more then enough..."

"Arnav," She sniffled, bringing herself back together. Or at least attempting to. The last thing she wanted was for him to see her broken down. "I have to, think about Di..."

"Forget about her..." He drowned himself in her fragrance as he nestled himself between the crook of her neck. Slowly nibbling kisses down her neck, occasionally biting her earlobe.

She knew where this was going.

"No, Arnav... Please..." She started squirming under his tantalizing touch.

Thats, exactly what it was. Tantalizing.
She wanted it, but knew she couldn't have it.

"Shh..." He spoke against her lips.
"Let me love you..."

He took her lips in a kiss. A quick peck which turned into a series of kisses.
Kisses that tried to worship her rosey pink lips.

It was when his hands started to roam around some of her most sensitive parts, did he feel her respond to his kiss. He knew she was perfect for him.
No other woman kissed with such passion, yet fury. She matched his every assult on
her lips with one of her own.

She couldn't believe her aroused body was cheating her attempts to stay away. She needed to stop before something happens, that he might later regret.

His hands craved for more contact with her skin. They were roaming around her body
like madmen, trying to feel her every curve, massage them,
pleasure them.

They crashed into the wall that marked their unfinished story.

He pressed himself on towards her petite form. Positioning him between her legs,
grinding his pelvis closer and closer to her feminity.

She felt something buldging against her lower stomach. When she looked into
his eyes, they were dark with desire. He always got his way didn't he?

If he had his way, he would have taken her right there, against the wall.
But right now, control was the key.

He wanted her begging for his touch.

He slipped his hands inside her salwar, teasing her skin as he made his way to
her soft breast.

Kneeding them with his assaulting hands, he observed her face closely.
He saw the deep crimson blush that took over her cheeks.
He couldn't help but lean over and kiss those shy cheekbones further.

He felt her hands finally make their way up his back, pulling him closer.
She threaded her hand into his hair and brought his lips back to hers with such urgency,
that even she didn't know she'd be craving his touch to this extent
after feeling it once.

He took this gesture of hers as a sign that she wanted him just as much as
he wanted her.

He flicked her sensitive nipples with his thumb and felt them harden under tempting touch, earning craoky moans of pleasure from her mouth. 

Not being able to control it any longer, he picked her up
as she cooperated by wrapping herself around him.

Still fiercely kissing her, he opened the glass door that led to their destination.

He dropped her on the bed and climbed on top of her like a hungry animal.

Her face glowed in the moonlight, making her even more desirable
than she already was.

He practically ripped their clothes off one by one, until they was completely bare
in front of each other.

Pulling a silken cover on top of them, he finally entered her.
Plunging in as deep as could to show her,

...how much he needed her.

A sliver of sunlight which managed to escape the curtains, fell upon his face. He started squirming in bed, reaching an arm out, feeling for her.

After many tries, he still felt nothing.

Lazily he opened his eyes to see that she wasn't there. He turned around to see that the clock read 1 pm.

How the hell did he manage to sleep in this late?

He couldn't help but foolishly grin as last night's events ran through his mind.
He fell back on the bed like a lovesick teenager, sighing in the thoughts
of his beautiful wife.

He inched over to her pillow and still smelled her spicy vanilla fragrance.
Sigh...

As he made his way downstairs, he saw that his breakfast was neatly arranged on
the dining table. A note next to it,

Khane ko microwave main garam kardena.

He started smiling like an idiot when he noticed that it was her handwriting.
God he loved her so much.

But then again, why wasn't she here to serve him?

He got up and tried to get ahold of anyone in this house.

Finally he spotted Hariprakash.

"Tumhe pata hai Khushi kaha kahi?"

The poor servant looked at him with pitiful gaze. "Aapko pata ke nahi gai?"

Arnav took a step back. Did she really? After last night?
No, NO, NO!!
His soul roared.

He ran up the stairs to find Nani and Di in her room.

"Nani, w-where's K-khushi." He asked, almost praying that she wouldn't say...

"Khushi bitiya, a-aaj subha hi," The old woman controled her tears. "Chali gayi."

"Chali gayi? What do you mean chali gayi? Where? Vapis kab ayegi? How can she do this to me? She can't leave me just like that? I won't let her."
He was about to run out when Di caught his arm.

"But chotte, I need you here with me..." She pleaded. "Don't leave me for that woman. I'm you're Di right, I'm you're priority right?" She begged.

Then it hit him.

"What. Did. You. Do." He surprisingly growled at his once beloved sister.

"Nothing chotte," She stroked his arm. "I just told her that life for all of us would be better if she just left. I didn't do anything wrong did I?" she asked, expecting the answer she always got.

Except this time, her beloved Chotte was not going overlook everything she did because of their past.

"Yes Di. You did do something wrong." He turned around. At this point, he was going to make her see the reality that she was trying so hard to neglect.

"Khushi's departure is not going to make any of our our lives better. If anything, it'll make things worse. Now before you go on saying that "the vicious woman changed you're beloved brother" let me assure you that nothing of such sort happened.

If you were even an ounce like Khushi, maybe this would have been a bit easier. At least she can pull herself together in the toughest situations.

If you think you're going through a lot, then let me tell you what she's been through.

I forcibly married her for you! I crushed the dreams that she very well had the rights to have because of you! What more do you want me to do to her?

I told her I HATED her! The person she loved, told her they hated her!
Despite how big of a scumbag Jiju was, at least he never told you in front of your face that he hated you! He at least pretended to love you!

Yet during all of this, did she ever make it noticable the kind of torture she was going through? No!

She was a victim in all of this too Di! And I am not going to punish her because she is the last person who deserves to be punished for just about anything really!

And despite being my wife, even now after everything is over, do you know who I gave 1st priority to? You Di. And yet she never asked for more of my attention, she didn't show me that she needed to be consoled like you when I spent time with you after this whole fiasco. She was equally broke but she pulled herself together when I should have been there to comfort her.

Di, I ruined the girl I love's life for you and you can't even forget about a scumbag who tried to kill your brother?

If making me torture my wife wasn't enough, do you want to me to kill myself by pushing her away?

I know I don't deserve her but now I'm going to try and make myself worthy of her love. I'm going to give her all the love and attention she very well deserves.

I can't live without her Di and now I'm going to go get her, whether you like it or not!"

He was about to walk away when he heard a faint, "Sorry" from behind.

He turned around to see his Di smiling at him. "Tell her I'm sorry Chotte."

He flashed a smile back at her.

"Now stop wasting time and go get her!" She urged him with a smile.

(There was a Part 2 but it was posted on my blog and my blog has been deleted so Part 2 cannot be restored. But this OS can be a stand alone as well)

Liked it? Hated it? Want to throw it in the hypothetical brig?
Lemme know!

Muah!

-Shweta 😃

Edited by ShwetaSunshine - 11 years ago
loved it
hope he find khushi
beautiful 👏 really want this to happen!! 
OMG.

That was awesome<3

Absolutely LOVED it! 

Ahhh update soon! <3
That is indeed what I want Arnav to say to Anjali!  Just throw everything in her face and just walk away. Then I want Anjali to come crawling back to Khushi asking for forgiveness! LOL

Great story!
Thats exactly what Arnav should say (;
Beautiful OS
It was amazing! Loved how arnav blew up in front of anjali!! Can't wait for part 2! xxx
please please PM me... I loves it! It was so so amazing...

Please Pm me!
how I wish in the show also Anjali got such a treatment from Arnav..
i just hate seeing over-pampered , always mollycoddled to the core anjali in the show..
and pls add me to ur pm list dear.. eager to read the next part...
u r an awesome writer..