What The Hell !!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Relax Varnita. I never take these websites & online articles seriously. Frankly If I don't come online & just stick to my TV (exclude SBB/SBS as they are the same) I have never seen anything wrong about Guru Debi anywhere ever. That's why I prefer to stay away from IF & online articles as much as possible. I have very limited access to this. Facebook & our fan pages are the best place to share things.

Agree with you, article has many flaws & illogical information.
JDJ 5 has become JDJ 6
Guru hardly has time to perfect one act , from will he do 3
Even, when the show will reach towards it's end & contestants will be asked to do 2 acts, they find it very difficult then too, due to limited time..
So just take a good laugh on the reporter & move on. In fact in this article there is no mention about Reporter & Author ðŸ˜†
Enjoy on facebook & stay connected to Guru Debi on twitter :D

Originally posted by judyp

How much hatred or animosity can a single human being handle? 

You know yaaron, I think that Gurmeet and Debina can handle anything that comes their way.  They know the truth of their love and their life.  Bakwaas made-up articles like this are done to fill space on a page and get reaction from either die-hard fans or bashers.  Best course is to ignore.

Varnita, dear, don't take tension.  You are ardent supporter of  Gurmeet and Debina so of course such ridiculous nonsense will bring hurt into your heart.  But just see on twitter they are not stopping at all in their positivity.  Debina's presence is needed by Gurmeet; there is no sign whatever of any problems among the three.

As for the facts of the article (3 dances??😕 Jhala Dikhla 6??😕 etc.) they are so wrong that there is no need to give any further attention. Just let it go by you and enjoy Gurmeet's success!😛
Hai Guys !!!!!!!
Very Very Sorry For Disappering Suddenly !!
That Article Seriously have Affected to a Level That I felt Like Quitting EVerything, SO I went away !!
But now, After Reading the Comments of U all I m really Feeling Good, Happy to c that There is Still Positivity all Around !!
Thanku SO Much, Janaki DI, Mitul, Ananya, Shraddha Bhakti and Judyp , Thanku SO much Guys for Making My Mood Up 😃 !!

Love U All ðŸ¤—
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
Just relax Varnita, and enjoy our jodi's happy moments from the past and now. ;)
I Know I SHould Ignore Such Articles !!
But only we r Ignoring Such Articles not others...and U all cant Deny that These Articles are Ruining Debina's Image infront of Everyone...Which Obviously Matters for her as She is a Telly Actress !!

And in this Article They have Crossed Every Limits...They are Saying Everything Directly and Openly ... Whenever I do Think abt this Article My Mood Just Goes Down ðŸ˜­ !!
Varnita dear just let it go don't worry.
Hold on, whats going on? What this article is about? Can someone telll me in short plzz?
Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

Hold on, whats going on? What this article is about? Can someone telll me in short plzz?

Kya Samjhaye Yar !!
Read it out, u will Understand Everything !!
Is Debi going to perform with gurru & shampa ?
Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

Is Debi going to perform with gurru & shampa ?

No yar, Definitely Not !!