Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Varnita.

No yar, Definitely Not !!

Then?
Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

Then?

Aahhh DIdnt u Read the Article ??
It is all about Debina Interfaring in gurmeet's Performence and Shampa not Liking her Interference !!

What the problem with media ??? Debina is gurru wife so she has right to interfere in gurru performance.. infact, shampa is too close with gurru cheee cheee so shampa ko apni limit mein rehna hoga... i hate shampaa... becoz of that!
Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

What the problem with media ??? Debina is gurru wife so she has right to interfere in gurru performance.. infact, shampa is too close with gurru cheee cheee so shampa ko apni limit mein rehna hoga... i hate shampaa... becoz of that!

No yar, u r Not getting the Point, Shampa is innocent here !! 
Though Whatever U Said is Completely right , but the main Point is Debina is Not Interfering at all, She Herself is So Busy in the Shooting of Chidiya Ghar to Have time for Doing Such Non sence Things !! 
Media is Unnecessary creating Such topics for their TRPs and I seriously hate This !!
I too hate shampa for this bitchy attitude.
Gurmeet has said that his acts hv improved after he started interfering in tyem. Shampas ideas ideas in d first few epi were yaak. Pl lets be loud nd clear. Get ur ass away bitch.
Originally posted by dorimon

I too hate shampa for this bitchy attitude.
Gurmeet has said that his acts hv improved after he started interfering in tyem. Shampas ideas ideas in d first few epi were yaak. Pl lets be loud nd clear. Get ur ass away bitch.

OMG Why U Guys Hate Her So Much ðŸ˜²
Originally posted by Varnita.

No yar, u r Not getting the Point, Shampa is innocent here !! 
Though Whatever U Said is Completely right , but the main Point is Debina is Not Interfering at all, She Herself is So Busy in the Shooting of Chidiya Ghar to Have time for Doing Such Non sence Things !! 
Media is Unnecessary creating Such topics for their TRPs and I seriously hate This !!

Ohh, i got it now..media satya gayi hai aaj kal well unka kaam hi asa hai ki unnecesary topic create karne ke liye so just ignore media..