Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

WU : 12.7.12 Love & Revenge both in air for Madhu

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Peeps the Thursday WU ðŸ˜Š

Night in Chawl

The same scene continues where Madhu  separates herself in the family  pic by tearing the same . However Trish tells that she has already disassociated herself from Madhu and that Madhu was always jealous of her ! she always was apprehensive of her becoming an actress and popular so she on purpose applied the expiry cream as well !

Madhu tells you really think I'll do that to you didu , ask your heart , Trish cuts in 'between n says yeah I asked and my heart said you are  truly my step sister ; in fact much worse than that !

Trish cries miserably and everyone ' Paddy , Roma , Sheru goes to console her . Meanwhile Madhu solemnly leaves from house , on her way out she sees RK's poster of a film and reminisces all the hurtful events of the day i.e. Ayi's accusations , RK will not take her didu in any movie , Trish calling her misfortune and worse that step sister ______

Hospital

Mukku's ayi and dad comes for his discharge from hospital . When Ayi visits Mukku's room she does not find him there ! on voicing it out to Mukku's dad he informs her that Mukku has discharged himself by paying from credit card ! he also tells her that for the 1st time in his  life he's  proud of him as he supported the truth  and that ayi's stance to support that 25 lakhs bribery also accusing Madhu was very wrong !

Here Madhu continues to walk in a trance and Mukku   reaches her !

Mukku apologises to Madhu on behalf of all the accusations Ayi inflicted on her to which Madhu says that no Ayi is not at fault !

Madhu further asks what he's doing outside the hospital ? Mukku says he was searching for her  because he thought he had lost her !

Madhu says in true sense that maybe Madhu is really lost ! Mukku again apologizes for Ayi's behavior but Madhu interrupts n says its not only about  Ayi but she's indeed wrong  as  her family too hates her !

Mukku then confesses that he loves Madhu

Madhu is taken aback but composes n tells Mukku so that means didu was  right that in order to be with him she betrayed her family ! Mukku says  its my fault I  hopelessly fell for you not caring abt my status , knowing I'm unworthy of you I dreamt of you being there for me whenever I weaken !

Mukku further says : "Its not your fault that I love you as I know you don't and maybe can never love me ! " 

saying so he goes but mid-way falters his step and falls , Madhu reaches out to help him ; she remembers his lack of self-confidence instances and tells that she may not love him but  he's a good man and she'll be always there  to encourage him , but he should promise himself never to weaken on purpose !

Next morning 

[Bg music of Jaaneman Jaaneman being played whilst showing Madhu and Mukku scenes]

Its shown how they gradually go in normal life . Madhu suggests job offers to Mukku the latter takes up and gets the same successfully  ! here in tandem RK's life in jail is shown doing push-ups seeing Madhu's name , eating jail fool like prisoners , sleeping on floor but seeing only 1 name in front ' Madhubala

A new day

As usual Madhu and Mukku leave together for work and here RK gets freed from jail . RK notices Madhu and Mukku smiling whilst in his car . RK's  monologue : "Smile all you can Madhubala coz the reverse counting to  all your  smiles has started"

Precap :

RK in chawl where everyone gets excited seeing him and  flocks  around him and on seeing this Roma tells Trishna that RK has straight away come from jail and   before he spots us lets go ! 

Edited by drashsree100 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lamboonavar thumbnail
day by daqy becoming intresting MB ROCKS tfs UPDATES 
sangeeta9211 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for wu
and today my drashti aka madhubala looks fresh  fresh rose 
Edited by sangeeta9211 - 11 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thxs for the update dear 😊 nice episode
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update..
ddhifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it was a nice episode it's good that madhu cleared this that she is not in luv with mukkund .defo it would be RK IN near future . RK KA ISHQ AUR JUNOON MADHUBALA KO SAPANO KI DUNIYA MEIN LEKE AYAGA .hope their luv story starts  fast 
sidhran thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the update
nice episode
ShaluDrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update..
finally Madhu ne Mukund se clear kar hi diya ke wo sirf  friends hai aur kuch nahi..
superbb episode..
love you Madhu..
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx for the update!! :-)
KissTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thank you dear
lovely update