Sasural Simar Ka

Written Update of July 12

pumaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                                              Written Update of July 12    
                            Epi start in pooja hall . All are listening Roli's words .Masiji also support Roli.Karuna oppose Roli as usuall. Kushi holds Roli's hand cryingly and said why she blame her all time. Suddenly Roli take her hands back and said why she get fear, if she not done  any mistake. Roli said to mathaji that she heared the phone call of kushi and tell that..All are shocked.Mathaji give the locker key to Kushi and said that open the locker infront of all all. Kushi shockingly see Roli.😲
                                     Kushi opened the locker and all the jewels are in it .Simar and Roli shockingly see togather . Massiji and mathaji are blame roli for her mistake .Karuna and sangalp also blame her a lot. Kushi cryingly said to Roli not  blame her all time 😭 .But Roli said to Mathaji last night  she saw kushi infront of mathaji's room and she hide something in her hand.Kushi think herself she put the duplicate jewels into the locker. Finally karuna told Roli to say sorry to kushi.But Roli boldly refused it and said  'she will  not done anything wrong πŸ‘.Only she said the truth what she can hear and saw '  πŸ‘ and gone away.
                                     πŸ˜•  In premar room simar worried about Roli . Her phone calls.She attend the call .Her mom wishes her for b'day.Simar answered  without any interest .Suddenly Prem entered into the room .He take the phone and invite her to attend the Simar's b'day party. But she refused to come and wish for the party.Prem asked her about papa and cut the phone. Simar seriously said to  Prem in this situation she dont like to celebrate the party. But Prem convinced her πŸ˜‰ and then Simar accepted without interest.
                                       In karuna's room ,she blame Roli herself .Chachaji convinced her .Suddenly kushi entered the room and she also convinced her.Finally karuna accept to attend the party .Kushi think  herself (with a evil smile) that she give a surprise gift to Simar  and  that is more surprise to the whole bharatwaj family πŸ˜ˆ

No precap 

Guy this is my first wu .I dont know  hindi clearly .If any mistakes in it please inform me .I will correct that.         
                                    😊 Thanks for read my post 😊
Edited by pumaa - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx Pumaa

appreciate your effortπŸ‘
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for lovely update...you did great :-)
presim thumbnail
thnx. it is cute yaar !!!!!!!!!!!!
tweety8 thumbnail
Really nice...😊 But some hindi dialogues are missing.
Thanks for the short update 😊
pumaa thumbnail
 πŸ˜Š Thanks guys...thanks for your appreciation...I will try my best .
pumaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: tweety8

Really nice...😊 But some hindi dialogues are missing.

Thanks for the short update 😊

Yes I understand that dialogues...I try to write it...But some fear on my hindi...
I omitted that ...sorry.😳
sheenug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update!!