Thendral

Update for Thursday - July 12th, 2012

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments ShammuπŸ€—πŸ€—

GW got self doctorate in acting and ruining others live so for her everyone does same...🀒

This rate la B is really going to get some serious health problemπŸ˜•... I am going to die in 6 months nu evlo acting and games in the name of having cancer...Grr😑. TPS need to see TT as her enemy aam...super...😲.
mala_15 thumbnail
                                  Thanks Shamz for the update.

Bhuvana's cancer drama has become unbearable ☯️ which makes the viewers mad 😡  and it would be better if somebody finds out her real medical report πŸ€” and prove to the doctor about the craze which the devil has on his property 🀒😑🀒😈 which has induced her to even go to the extent of cheating her dear ones πŸ€”πŸ˜’πŸ€“ so that she can continue leading a luxurious life ☒️😡😡 .
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seekram bhuvana va hospital la admit panni blood test edungapa. . . lax you will know the truth. . ayyo bhuvana tholla thangala . . innum evlo naal intha torture. . .mudiala. .
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Shammy for the wonderful update and comments.. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Draggy episode.. Nit continuing his acting.. GW/Lav again suspecting.. πŸ˜” 

Bhu again and again saying her sympathy dialogs..😑 Wanted to create rift between TPS/TT aam...😑 sigh..  

Loser again talking he should not have given the hospital responsibility aam.. and didn't think Sundari will do this aam... next second coming out and asking Prabha about Sundari..😑

So TT/TPS scene, TT/Prabha scene and Nit and family enjoying scene left out from the promo.. πŸ˜•
Edited by TTfan - 11 years ago
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update Shammu!

I think Prabha is koodiya seekiram gonna ask "Ammanga neenga nallavara kettavara?"
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TTfan

Thank you Shammy for the wonderful update and comments..πŸ€—πŸ€—

Draggy episode.. Nit continuing his acting.. GW/Lav again suspecting..πŸ˜”

Bhu again and again saying her sympathy dialogs..😑Wanted to create rift between TPS/TT aam...😑sigh..

Loser again talking he should not have given the hospital responsibility aam.. and didn't think Sundari will do this aam... next second coming out and asking Prabha about Sundari..😑

So TT/TPS scene, TT/Prabha scene and Nit and family enjoying scene left out from the promo..πŸ˜•

Lax was asking sundari outside because he want to make sure that he is having a back up wife .(?) when bhuvana dies of cancer. . if he come to know she faked cancer where will this loser keep his face. . ?
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shamz for the lovely updates!!

GW is much smarter than I thought...she knows for sure that Nitesh is only acting now...what is Nitesh going to do now (other than visit his parents).  

I'm hating Laxman more and more...now he's back to Bhuvana's side saying that he never should have trusted Sundari and given her responsibilities at the hospital...seriously when the truth comes out he has no place to go...I want Sundari to say a big bye straight to his face and never be with him again.

Tamil back at home...where is Tulasi?  Did they go to Sundari's old house?  I cannot believe Prabha still has high hopes that everyone can be happy together...

Bhuvana's drama was lengthy today...she cannot hide her cancer for long...let's see what happens.
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update shamz. will read it later and update my comments .. looks like u had crap epi to update. πŸ˜”
Shemmo thumbnail
What happend to Thendral? πŸ˜­ Whyy always Bhuvana, Laxman and TPS? Repeating the same and also Nith is boring nowadays. There are so many other people like Kanagu, Anand, Deepa...
Bhuv is annoying like anythingg...Grrr she and her actingg..Epdi than one person can be so cruel nu sathyama theriyathu...😑 Director pls, show more of T&T...Small fights whatever, but plsss not much of Bhuvv.. πŸ˜† Aiyooo, ipdi polamba vachuttangaa πŸ˜†

Still none can beat Thendral πŸ˜‰