-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone after seeing yesterday s precap i cant wait for todays episode and this is how i want the story to unfold 😉

Rachna felt like cursing herself for the millionth time. It was her fault ,her addiction to chatting, her fear that had got her sister into trouble. She remembered how vulnerable she had felt in the crowded market place when mintu had held her hand she could not even think what would be gunjan s condition when he was touching her bare arm in a desolate place. She had tried to sort it out and prayed that help arrived in time.

Gunjan wanted to punch mintu in the face. She despised him , never would she talk to people like him but today she had followed him meekly in this deserted place. She had tried to keep him involved with clicking pictures actually she had even managed to delete all of them but the moment she dreaded most dawned - the creep asked her for a kiss. Her heart was in her mouth when the creep touched her arm. She was between the devil and deep sea. She wanted to punch kick slap him but decided to use cool collected logic to show him his place... She asked him to close his eyes.

Mintu readily obliged the anticipation killing him... He had decided to target rachna his friends meek shy sister who was scared . He had met her with the muhfat chaya and had picked her as she was timid. Her had tried all sort of ways to get her but he was failing suddenly entered the shehar ki sophisticated ladki who was throwing herself on him. She was better than all the banaras girls combined he knew he would have to work hard to get rachna but this one seemed interested so he was ready to shift his attention. He was expecting her sweet lips on his cheek but instead it stung. He felt a palm swung with full force on his cheek. He opened his eyes and was shocked to see rachna the same girl who could not string words into sentences in front of him.

The monster raised him head the insolent girl had hit him while the other smirked.

He could not control himself any longer. He screamed " You think you are really smart and brave???" . He did not want to give her a chance to reply he held her arm and pulled rachna towards him.

"you think you are intelligent that you will escape from my clutches?? Think again ... I am going to click some more pictures now , then i will not only send them to your dad but distribute them in the entire mohalla" he smiled like the devil.

"You wont do anything like that ". Gunjan ordered trying with all her strength to free rachna from mintu s grasp.

"Who will stop me?? You miss mumbai?? You think you will stop me " mintu taunted.

"No mintu she wont but I definately will"

Gunjan recognized that voice even before turning Dabbu!!!! What was he doing here?did he follow them??how why when what a thousand questions running in her head.

As soon as mintu saw mayank he left rachna s hand and she went running towards him " bhaiyya . Thank god you are here"

Mayank strode menacingly towards mintu. Mintu was a coward he spoke without thinking ' bhai its just a galat faimi bhai. Its nothing what it looks like. This girl ' he pointed towards gunjan ' wanted to become friends with me. You know na how these city girls are. She just wanted to have fun. She was the one who wanted to meet me and get pictures clicked '

Gunjan was shocked by his behaviour ' just shut up. How dare you?' before she could defend herself Mayank punched mintu really hard. ' This is for chatting under a false name with my sister' he punched mintu again. ' this is for holding her hand ' the punches rained ' this is for clicking pictures slyly'

'this is for blackmailing her '

'this is for even dreaming you could kiss her'

rachna was terrified and sobbing . Gunjan went and held her hand.

The punches still continued gunjan was shocked when she heard mayank defending her ' this last one is for saying things about gunjan and badmouthing her '

with that mayank let mintu go and took the digital camera from mintu s pocket. He removed the memory card broke it in two and threw the camera in a small puddle of water .

He stared at the two girls and ordered them to go home and left the place without saying a word...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkushi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohh wow..awsome prediction...i soo want this to happen😛that creep deserves nothing but the worst..ughh such a psychotic weirdo😕and i hope we get to c some nice gunjan-mayank scenes after this entire stalker scenario ends😉 Edited by kkushi06 - 11 years ago
kkushi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kkushi06

Ohh wow..awsome prediction...i soo want this to happen😛that creep deserves nothing but the worst..ughh such a psychotic weirdo😕and i hope we get to c some nice gunjan-mayank scenes after this entire stalker scenario ends😉

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i hope something similar happens. Atleast mayank comes to know about mintu. Am glad you liked it:-) we will get some scenes for sure.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow This Is Good Vibha. Your A Great Writer.

But Mayank Ugh He Got The Girls In Trouble. He Should Have Saved Gunjan.
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww what a OS Vibhaaa ! Wayy better than involving that dumbhead Dayal, Seema and Sangeeta 👍🏼

Keeo writing more ! Such a welcome addition to this forum 
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome OS I loved it!!!
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haha!  Mayank ne Mint(u) ki chutney banadi!  

Great OS!