Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

OS - Nahiin Saamne Ye Alag Baat Hai

nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I know I haven't updated 3rd part of TUM SE HI but I'll do so soon but I really really wanted to share this OS on needless to say my fav. Couple JEEMAN.   Sorry for mistakes as I wrote it in quite a hurry.

This is for neaba di (jessiekarthik), the b'day girl .this is all i can think as a birthday gift as i m a wreck in uploading pictures etc. Di please accept this little token as this is all I can do from IF sis. Love u  & a very very happy birthday

Again, as the title suggests, this is not a happy one & I have used a song from Taal movie, & the song is crucial in story. Please let me know ur views on the song.     Enough blabbering, hope u enjoy

~~~NAHIN SAAMNE YE ALAG BAAT HAI

MERE PAS HAI TU MERE SATH HAI~~~

It had been a month since Jeevika's marriage & a void was left in lives of both sisters. Well initial days were not so troublesome as Choudharies had their post-wedding works & Vadheras were also busy in different rituals & work.

But now as everything was back to normal track, manvi was unable to even think of a "normal life" without her di. It seemed as if someone snatched her soul from her body. Jeevika was also unable to not think that how her mannu must be doing without her & that memory of manvi tying her hand with duppata so that she doesn't leave her kept haunting her dreams..

J- jab wo ek hafte bhi meri doori nahi seh payi to ab kaise reh rahi hogi. Kyu aisa lag raha hai jaise meri saansein bhi mannu k bina aana nahi chahti. Kaise khush reh payegi wo agar meri yeh haalat hai'.

seeing his wife's mood, Viren also cancelled their outing on pretext of his own work to which Jeevika didn't reacted at all. He was feeling guilty, the thought that he had brought his life jeevika to his home but in process snatched his wife's life was haunting him & he was eager to mend things but how??

Manvi on the other hand was trying hard to be composed every time as tears down her eyes somehow troubles Jeevika, however far she is. & she didn't wanted to trouble her more.Hence she decided to find herself a further journalism course

M- beeji, graduation toh meri ho gayi hai. Main ab aage padhna chahti hoon. Mera focus bhi atleast sahi jagah rahega

B- thik hai beta, jaisi teri marzi !!

Beeji always behaved nicely with manvi nowadays feeling there isn't jeevika to tell her the limit & moreover Manvi isn't doing any pranks. Somehow she knew she wouldn't be able to tolerate her di's absence when Beeji is scolding her. Even dabbu lost interest in sweets as his one sister wasn't with them & other was just with them physically. His school started & Manvi was even more  lonely.

ON THE GANGA GHAT

M(to herself)- kyu mujhe chod kar chale gaye di?? Kyu hamare door rehne mein hi sabki khushi hoti hai. Aur kya aap khush ho?? Nahi ho, mujhe pata hai. Agar ap khush hote toh mujhe itni bechaini kabhi nahi hoti. Aur jab tak yaha meri aankhon mein aasnu honge, ap khush reh hi nahi sakti. Par mai kya karu, jitna inhe rokne ki koshish karti hoon, utna hi zyada apki yaad aati hai.

Dekho na mammy papa, main di ko khush dekhna chahti hoon aur wo mujhe. Par aisa toh kuch ho hi nahi raha. Viren jeeju bahot ache insaan hain par wo bhi di k liye kuch nahi kar payenge abhi toh. Ap hi batao na kya karu''''..

Whenever it was out of control, manvi came to Ganga Ghat & rant out her feelings to her parents & di. She walked back home & went straight to her room. The front wall still had that decorative journey of her & her di which she made herself for her di's birthday. Now it only reminded her of that blank which her di left. She saw her guitar lying in a corner & felt instant urge to sing. She picked it up & stared at it. For a moment, all of her di's birthdays became alive in her eyes

She looked at the picture of her di holding her hand & started to play tune

Dekho chodkar kis raaste wo jaate hain,                      

Saare raaste wapas mere dil ko aate hain

Nahi saamne'' nahi saamne ye alag baat hai

Nahi saamne'' nahi saamne ye alag baat hai

Mere pass hai.. mere pass hai tu mere paas hai

Mere pass hai tu.. mere pass hai

Mere saath hai, mere saath hai

CHD.      J is getting more & more  restless by every second

Tera naam maine liya hai yahaan

Mujhe yaad tune kiya hai wahaan''''.

Tera naam maine liya hai yahaan

Mujhe yaad tune kiya hai wahaan

Bade zor ki aj barsaat hai'         rep

Mere pass hai tu' mere pass hai, mere pas hai tu mere pass h

Mere saath hai, mere saath hai

CHD.     [

j- mujhe mannu ki yaad to hamesha hi aati hai, par achanak use abhi issi waqt dekhne ka man kyu kar raha hai mera. Kyu aisa lag raha hai jaise wo bula rahi hai mujhe. ]

bichad ke bhi mujhse judaa tu nahin

khafa hai magar bewafa tu nahin''..

bichad k b mujhse juda tu nahin, khafa hai magar bewafa to nahi..

mere haath me hi tera haath hai, mere hath me hi tera hath hai'''.

CHD.   [ J ' viren jee mujhe abhi issi waqt Hrishikesh jaana hai. Main janti hoon ghrwalon ko shayad acha na lage, ap ko acha na lage par mujhe jana hai'. Ap samajhane

V- tumhe lagta hai , main samajhta nahi hoon. Ham abhi 15 min. me Hrishikesh k liye niklenge, tum taiyar ho jao, main gharwalon se baat kar leta hoon. Ham raat tak pahnch jayenge.

J- ap.. wo..

V- bas ab 15 min yahi mat lag dena, nikalna bhi hai

J(teary eyed)- okay]

Mere pass hai tu ' mere pass hai

Mere saath hai' mere '.. saaath'. Hai

With that sleep caught over her & she slept right there on the couch holding her guitar. Beeji arrived in her room in evening & choked up seeing her state

B- pataa nahi yeh kaise reh payegi jeevika ke bina. Pagli itna bhi samajhti behno ko toh  ek din jaana hi padta hai. Sone deti hoon, bahot dinon se neend poori nahi hui hogi. Khana lagne k baad jagaa dungi..

After preparing dinner, as beeji was asking dabbu to wake up manvi, the choudharies got their surprise of the day

J(concerned voice)- is waqt so rahi hai mannu, Tabiyat toh thik hai na uski

Dabbu- jeevika di, jeeju, beeji jaldi aao. Manvi di bilkul thik hain. Wo bas shaam ko so gayi thi aur hamne jagaya nahi

After meeting everyone & assuring them that she just came casually.. jeevika headed towards the cause of her ad hoc journey

As she entered their room, that wall as usual caught her attention but before the pics could choke her she looked at her soul, her angel lying  as peaceful as ever & placing the guitar in her di's place. The mere sight melted her heart & that guitar explained why she was feeling so restless. She wiped her tears, bent down & kissed her forehead. Now it was time for surprise'

J- mannu.. mannu

Manvi stirred in her sleep wondering about the melodious touch& voice she just felt, that had only care & love for her. Finally she woke up & saw that very first face which came in her imagination. Just more clearly this time' yes it was not imagination. It was indeed her di''

She just kept staring at her as if wanted to fix that particular sight In her heart permanently. How much she had missed this sight, she couldn't tell. But again the mere sight of hers calmed her down

M- ap kabhi bhi b nai sudhroge di.. fir pata chal gaya apko. Kisi ne apko kuch kaha to nahi yaha aane''

J- tere pass aane ke liye kisi se puchne ki zarurat hui hai mujhe kabhi

M ( fighting back tears & trying to find her usual tone) ' haa ye bhi hai, ab viren jeeju jo hain apke pas, har jagah aane jane k liye aur fir'

She couldn't resist anymore and tears rolled down her cheeks despite her hardest efforts

"I missed u so much di, par di mujhe aadat toh dalnni padegi na"

She hugged her & jeevika felt that whatever was incomplete was complete now. Her restlessness had vanished

J (composing herself)- chal mannu khana kha le

& after many days choudhary family especially manvi was enjoying their dinner & manvi thanked Viren for managing this trip

V- anything for you saali sahiba !!

Jeevika & Manvi talked upto 1 am & slept only when manvi insisted that jeevika had done a long journey today & that she should catch some sleep

With that she also slept with her di's arm acting as a pillow

Little did she knew that this time her di was here to take her with herself ( for 6 months) & that the course she was looking for had already her name in best college of Chandigarh .

That's it guys. Do let me know your valuable feedback ( be it positive or negative)

Edited by nobo - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The more I am away from you,
The more I want you here.
The more I do without your love,
The more I want you near.

Super DUperrr and BESTTT Os i have ever read...
Each and every single word I LOVeDDD...

Agar ap khush hote toh mujhe itni bechaini kabhi nahi hoti. Aur jab tak yaha meri aankhon mein aasnu honge, ap khush reh hi nahi sakti. - VERY WelL DefINIed The deepneSS of theiR LOVE..

M- ap kabhi bhi b nai sudhroge di.. fir pata chal gaya apko.: BESTTT LIne

I have not enough words to tell how much I loveddd this os... Thankuuu so much Priyaa... I seriously Loveddd it... plus the song is one of my all time fav. songs...

Thanks again...

Loveee youuu

ps: Happy Bday Jessie... U have got the best Gift by Priya...😊

Edited by Neha.K. - 11 years ago
totalmess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was really good!!! I miss JeeMan stories, VirMan seem to have taken  over πŸ˜†
Alishah
..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reserved , Priya will comment soon !!!!!
*EDIT*
thanks for the dedication , my best gift!!!!πŸ˜›

wow such an grt os i have come across in my life!!!!!πŸ‘

the depth of emotions swept me off!!!!!!!clearly i could get the whole emotion into my heart ...i dono to quote which line , every thing is my favorite!!!!!
from starting of sole being separated πŸ˜­, the feelings running inside their heart , the emotions was more than super!!!!!
the way Maanvi ran out to GG best best !!!!!

the song it was like cherry on the top !!!!!😳

Maanvi having guitar πŸ˜i love guitar yar wu be mere Maanvi ke haathoon mein πŸ‘
thanks a ton for putting the guitar , journalism all into Maanvi and dedicating it to  me !!!!the best thing i can ever get !!!!

the behna re union was the best , best means super best!!!!

the convo tat followed awesome awesome awesome !!!!!!!!!!❀️

wonderful work !!!!!!

Edited by jessiekarthik - 11 years ago
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful dear!!!!!!!!!
loved it!!😳
ita_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey priya...thanx 4 the pm..

it was very sweetly written..the way u merged in the song with the sisters it seemed made for them...😊
n the other part that i liked was the telepathic connection between the sisters...something which we got earlier in the show...
good workπŸ˜›
nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for ur valuable comments guys. It inspires a lot

@neaba di , it was solely meant for u & ur liking it made my efforts count. Love u di

@neha, aap k comments na hamesha aur likhne k liye inspire karte hain ( however disaster I am) . Thanks for liking dude.  Love you even more !!!!

@sanhita, thanks dude , ur appreciation means a lot to me

@Alishah, I agree so much yar. Jeeman magic is missing. Mind you, but virman is really getting on my nerves. Thanks for liking the story dude, glad u liked it

@Sarah , Madpaki, & shine123 , thanks a bunch guys. Glad u liked it. Ur comments mean a lot

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Very well written :D Like Sanhita said, u did a beautiful job merging and song with the sceneπŸ‘... I am loving every single OS and SS, that includes the sister nowadays since thats the only way to relive the magic of the behenas'πŸ˜†
Keep up the great work Priya⭐️

"M(to herself)- kyu mujhe chod kar chale gaye di?? Kyu hamare door rehne mein hi sabki khushi hoti hai. Aur kya aap khush ho?? Nahi ho, mujhe pata hai. Agar ap khush hote toh mujhe itni bechaini kabhi nahi hoti. Aur jab tak yaha meri aankhon mein aasnu honge, ap khush reh hi nahi sakti. Par mai kya karu, jitna inhe rokne ki koshish karti hoon, utna hi zyada apki yaad aati hai.

Dekho na mammy papa, main di ko khush dekhna chahti hoon aur wo mujhe. Par aisa toh kuch ho hi nahi raha. Viren jeeju bahot ache insaan "

Edited by _innocent_ - 11 years ago