Rating link -

Caps link -
Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Im going to skip this one.
Is anything special in this epi or as usual
Looked like a normal khooni story ...atleast from the percap perspective...

I'll be in the bus... so will be missing it... Will decide to watch or not based on the reviews
Hope it has some new masala:-)
kaash khooni khabri ko ek epi me finish nahi karte
Had to search for this thread... Looks like no one is watchiing the case..

I am, just feeling quite tired. 😆

The story is apparently by a new writer and seems good enough so far, a little change from the usual recycled criminal motives (albeit with some loopholes), but the team distribution is at its worst. No surprises.

a good epi...enjoyed it...something different from the usual murder episodes of CID...the plot and concept was good...i liked the story too...the beginning was nice also...the investigation was ok...direction better than last epi's of this week...camera work was nice today...there were some scenes in the epi which were effective...like purvi got hurt with that poison and this led the team to dig out ajeet(though i wonder why its always purvi)...i liked the mode of murder of mewaram...motive behind the murder was something different...the epi wasn't stretched and they had lot to show...and the idea of the culprits to spread poison all over around there camp was nice...i think sanjay's part was unneccessarily added just to give daya sir a bit of space...also tarun's part was a bit confusing one for me...performance wise epi belongs to abhi sir...what a superb performance by him...love him...acp sir was great but i wanted more of daya sir...rajat was appreciatable and sachin was good...
a bang of abhi sir this week
m so happy
precap too have him
yeah yeah