Update for Friday - July 13th, 2012

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the Wonderful update and comments dear Tanuuu! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Bhuv thola thaanga mulida🀒! Ippo she wants to seperate Thulz and Prabha vaam. Enna oru aasai for a mom😑. Hope this cancer track comes to an end soon. It is very disturbing to see someone faking cancer to enjoy the full property of Lax😑🀒. Let her GTH.

Thulasi wants to explain to Sundari mom aam about the misunderstandingπŸ˜’. Nadakura kaariyam maa ithu?? She is another GW who will never change. Even after all these things about Lax, this lady is still supporting loser Lax and blaming others for Sundari life πŸ˜•...Grrr

Kanagu and Joseph scene was such a relief from the Bhuv and Nithesh trackπŸ˜›. I think this Kanagu's Uncle is going to bring proposal to Kanagu. Lets see Kanagu's reaction.

3 scenes from this week promo still pending😲.

Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thankss Tans for the wonderful and lovely Update! πŸ‘ πŸ€—

Good episodee 😊
Bhuv your punch dialogs thaanga mudilaa 🀒 Koncham niruthunga, btw i think Thuls is gonna give her some twist nu.. She will go there nu nenaikiren, even if she dont go Bhuv cant create fights between Thuls and Prabha 😊

Awww cute Thuls, ithaya yen antha day sollala? Nevermind, hope they will understand you. Good TPS called them 😊 Hope she wont mistake Thuls like Paati does.

Awww very happy to see Kanagu and Jos πŸ˜ƒ Nethu than i commented about him and today he came, wow πŸ˜› His business is very nice and good that Jos is doing something urupadiya too πŸ˜† I think that man is going to ask Kanagu whether he can marry his daughter πŸ˜• Lets see, btw if its so say big NO πŸ˜† Ivlo naal illama ippo mattum enge irunthu paasam coming. Illathi he is going to ask something about business pola.. Hmm lets see.

Looking forward for Nith and Periappa scene πŸ˜›Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
mala_15 thumbnail
                                         Thanks Tanu for the update.

It was refreshing to see Kanagu and Joseph πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› amidst the tortures πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ which we viewers are facing nowadays because of Bhuvana πŸ˜”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and after seeing the last scene 😡  , I feel that the person who had come in contact with Kanagu πŸ˜”πŸ€” will have a daughter πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€” and will also force him to marry her 😡☯️ which may lead him to try winning over Deepa once again πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜³ .
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update tanu. 

sollurathu kku there's something today .. kanagu's anni's relative will ask him to marry someone (maybe his daughter??) like u all suggested. how will kanagu react and moreover will joseph do anything to help his friend..?? looking forward to this track. hope prabha's not involved. .. another love failure thaanga maatan. πŸ˜‰ 
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Tannnuuu darling for the wonderful update..πŸ€—πŸ€—

Good one than yest... At least got to see TPS/TT/Kanagu and Joseph than usual Bhu/Lax.. 

BHu trying to bring Thulasi here and creating rift between Prabha and Thulasi aam..😑  It was sweet of Prabha calling T as akka.. 

Thulasi's feelings for Bhu was well handled.. The explanation she gave what she felt and did not feel cos Bhu is her mom.. Good one..!!⭐️ T mentioning of TPS being her mom was nice..!

TT finally got hold of TPS.. By the way TPS explaining things to her mom was super.. Best was when she asked why didn't TPS mom shout back at Lax when he was ready to make TPS live in different house..πŸ‘ THe way she told that Thulasi thought about Sundari being happy at least for one day is enough to not think bad of Thulasi - was super...⭐️ 

Edited by TTfan - 11 years ago
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update Tanu.

OMG this is getting beyond ridiculous each passing day. Matha serial kum Thendral kum absolutely no difference now. SC sometime back gave an interview saying Bhu is not a negative character. What the hell is this then? Here also she is playing a scheming villi the likes we see in Ekta serials. (I loathe them! 🀒 )

Bhu is not gonna achieve anything by creating rift between Prabha and T again. They don't share a close bonding, its yet to blossom. She wanna nip it in the bud itself. 🐷 Sick of her punch dialogues already. What next she is gonna copy the sabatham of T and separate her from all her dear ones and make her an orphan?! Highly stupid. Even after seeing T is ready to forgive and accept her she has not changed herself even a bit and plotting against her own daughter. Incorrigible woman. Sheesh.

TPS mom is so annoying. Glad TPS tried to knock some sense into her empty head. The root cause of all her problems is Lax. (TPS mom just fails to accept it. Poonai kanna mudi kitta ulagame iruttu ninaikumaam... she belongs to that category. ) She is right if anything her mom needs to show her anger to Lax which she is incapable to do.  The promo scenes are confusing. Why TPS is telling TA she wants to severe all ties with T? She seems so hurt. Unnume purila.

It was refreshing to see Kanagu and Joseph. But like everyone predicted already obviously marriage proposal. *yawn* We know he won't marry anyone aside Deepa. They have included just for the purpose of dragging.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
                           πŸ€—Thanks Tanu dear for the wonderful update πŸ€—

I'm jus depending on ur updates hun...I've stopped watching the episodes πŸ₯±

Let this Bhu GTH!! 😑 Doing all this jus to anubuvichufy Lax property...🀒 what a shameless creature 🀬 I dnt like TPS' mom either...thinking everybody is sadhi thitum, but Lax is a uttama puthiran...😑

Atleast it was little relaxing to see Kanagu and Joseph in their restuarant πŸ˜‰  But tht man seemed suspicious to me...πŸ˜• 
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Tanu!  Have a good weekend all :)!
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the lovely updates!

Not bad today...the week ended better than expected.

Wow so Bhuvana now gets punch dialogues and everything...lol...she was funny today with her expressions and her big eyes starring at us and talking like a big evil lady.

I want Prabha and Tulasi to have a good relationship and not let Bhuvana or anyone else ruin it.  But I want Tulasi to stay at her house.

Finally a longer TT scene, it was good with Tulasi saying her views.  Hope the misunderstanding with Tps will be solved soon.

Tps was great saying how Laxman is no good and he will never change.

Aww Kanagu is very busy with his business...hope Joseph helps him.  Hmm...new character...I guess it has something to do with a marriage proposal for him or something...either way hope it's positive news for Kanagu.